Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted (8147 Views)

I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? / 2.5m Needed From An Individual Pls / Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by SixSigma1(m): 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
I will appreciate if I could be provided with names and contact information (phone and email address) of reputable companies or professional individual in Nigeria that provide transport management services to investors willing to invest in transportation business in Nigeria.

With a new government now in place in Nigeria, I am confident that this is a good time to start investing in Nigeria and support the economy. In view of this I am looking at starting a medium size commercial transportation business in Nigeria. I am currently in the process of procuring some buses (up to 5 buses for a start) to be used for commercial transportation in Lagos Nigeria. This is just for a start as more buses will be acquired if everything goes well.

I will not be able to manage these buses by myself due to the fact that I am based outside of Nigeria. As a result, I am looking for corporate company (preferably) or professional individual that is in the business of managing commercial transportation buses for individual investors like me. The approach I want to use is similar to what is applicable in the real estate business where Real Estate Management Company or individual manages your real estate properties for you.

Thanks in advance!
Re: Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by erapidtransport(m): 1:35am On Jun 07, 2015
E Rapid Transport can manage your buses for you.We are currently in need of two buses for Executive Shuttle in Lagos pls call me on 07055494779

1 Like

Re: Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by Dexpro: 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
Contact Young legacy Line 08185362477 or visit our Lagos Registered Park at Iyana-Ipaja for more information.

SixSigma1:
I will appreciate if I could be provided with names and contact information (phone and email address) of reputable companies or professional individual in Nigeria that provide transport management services to investors willing to invest in transportation business in Nigeria.

With a new government now in place in Nigeria, I am confident that this is a good time to start investing in Nigeria and support the economy. In view of this I am looking at starting a medium size commercial transportation business in Nigeria. I am currently in the process of procuring some buses (up to 5 buses for a start) to be used for commercial transportation in Lagos Nigeria. This is just for a start as more buses will be acquired if everything goes well.

I will not be able to manage these buses by myself due to the fact that I am based outside of Nigeria. As a result, I am looking for corporate company (preferably) or professional individual that is in the business of managing commercial transportation buses for individual investors like me. The approach I want to use is similar to what is applicable in the real estate business where Real Estate Management Company or individual manages your real estate properties for you.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by SixSigma1(m): 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
@ erapidtransport and Dexpro:

Thanks for providing information about E Rapid Transport and Young Legacy Line. I will call the numbers you both provided later this week or over the weekend.

By the way, are both these companies (E Rapid Transport and Young Legacy Line) registered with "the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria"?
Re: Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by freaklyme(m): 12:50am On Jun 10, 2015
SixSigma1:

Thanks in advance!
What about An Aspiring Young Nigerian with good knowledge of lagos road networks and how the transportation business is been both commercially and privately .I believe my own input will make a great difference.Am ready to offer all for of logistics support that might be needed.Your positive response will be highly appreciated with all diligence.
Hedges is my name and the creative director
With Hedgesconsult
Re: Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by Sirguytuu: 7:29am On Jun 10, 2015
Sorry to ask, have you thought about haulage? It is more profitable than commuter transport. This is our business, and i stand to be corrected. Waiting for your reply. . .
Re: Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by Dexpro: 8:22am On Jun 10, 2015
SixSigma1:
@ erapidtransport and Dexpro:

Thanks for providing information about E Rapid Transport and Young Legacy Line. I will call the numbers you both provided later this week or over the weekend.

By the way, are both these companies (E Rapid Transport and Young Legacy Line) registered with "the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria"?

Young Legacy Line is registered with C.A.C, NURTW & NARTO. We own Iyana Ipaja park. We work with both the operators of Oshodi and Ijora parks as well. Young Legacy line operates both inter and intra state transport services. Our park at ilorin is the HQ.
Re: Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by Midecuc(m): 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
What I do for a living is transportation business, and I have never regret doing it.
I based in Abuja and I have been doing transport business for 8 years. I want to assure you that it's a lucrative business,executive car hire is what I do and currently I need partner/investor in this business because, demand for my service is growing and,

Olunet4@yahoo.com
Re: Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by emy4all: 11:19am On Jun 13, 2015
Sirguytuu:
Sorry to ask, have you thought about haulage? It is more profitable than commuter transport. This is our business, and i stand to be corrected. Waiting for your reply. . .

Are you into haulage transportation? Am interested.
Re: Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by SixSigma1(m): 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
@ erapidttransport and Midecuc:

As promised during my phone call to both of you today, I have sent both of you my email address where you can send to me the business case I requested for.

@ Dexpro:

I tried calling the number (08185362477) you provided several times today but it was not going through. Do you have another number I can reach you or Young Legacy at?

@ Sirguytuu:

Provide more detailed information about haulage option. Also, provide a phone number I can reach you at.

@ Hedgesconsult:

I tried calling the number (08088347107) you provided several times today but it was switched off.
Re: Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by Dexpro: 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
SixSigma1:

As promised during my phone call to both of you today, I have sent both of you my email address where you can send to me the business case I requested for.

@ Dexpro:

I tried calling the number (08185362477) you provided several times today but it was not going through. Do you have another number I can reach you or Young Legacy at?
You can reach me here 08158661359 but preferably call the first line.

Re: Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by oyindare(m): 11:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
Dexpro:
Contact Young legacy Line 08185362477 or visit our Lagos Registered Park at Iyana-Ipaja for more information.
R
I know young legacy they are the best...they have one office in ilorin kwara state
Re: Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by Delerichard(m): 10:39am On Jun 15, 2015
am a graduate without job, I will not mind if you can golf car for me and be paying you weekly.I base in abuja. Thanks dele 08136643290
Re: Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by Dexpro: 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
oyindare:
I know young legacy they are the best...they have one office in ilorin kwara state
Thanks Bro. for the compliments. Young Legacy is truly the best....
Re: Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by Sirguytuu: 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
emy4all:

Are you into haulage transportation? Am interested.

Thank you. For more details please call this number 08037382397.
Re: Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by Sirguytuu: 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
SixSigma1:

@ Dexpro:

@ Sirguytuu:

Provide more detailed information about haulage option. Also, provide a phone number I can reach you at.

@ Hedgesconsult:

I tried calling the number (08088347107) you provided several times today but it was switched off.

please call this number 08037382397. Thank you.
Re: Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by cwts: 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
My name is Chuks Ezika.I represent Easternpride Nigeria.We are a corporate transport company that is into leasing and renting toyota haice and coaster buses to companies for staff bus use its either on a daily,weekly or monthly basis. we also rent buses for corporate functions and events.corporate transport is a no story business other than the commercial means of transportation.If you are interested in knowing more about corporate transport i will send you a business plan and how it works.email me on easternpridenigeria@yahoo.com.
Re: Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by GuiltySpark343(m): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
I am so weak of will to write this post… anyway, whatever we talk about it will be about the Volkswagen LT28/LT31/LT35/LT 45 long frame (28 seater) diesel bus commuting within Siemens(hop[e I got the spelling right), marina or Mile 2 festac side to agbara, oguafor, aradagu(close to badagry)

My opinion, if anybody told you that commercial intra state transport is lucrative, the may not have lied to you , but they didn’t tell you the truth either

Now this is what a typical month is like(a month is inbetween servicing in this case 21days) you change oil filter, gas filter, pour oil treatment, wash radiator(which if dirty courses engine to overheat), change engine oil, change brake pad, then servicing labour
Now every 2 months because of the bad roads, though it is under construction (and will be OK in future), the upper and lower arms of the front wheels have to be changed, which cost quite a lot, uou can also expect tp rebind the clutch with leather to be sharp and sieze the opportunity to grease the spizer borex also

Every three months, you have to change the gear and axle oil, if the bus enters water change within teo days or risk changin the entire back axle and gear box, also check the propeller sharft hanger called centre casing

Coming to the bus purchase, it costs N1.2m for the bus and to put it on the road as well as tropicalizing and adapting it for nigeria road which invloves

1.change the two cwll radiator used in temperate climate to 3cell for tropical climate(alumium radiators are better)

2.raise the front wheels for better ground clearance

3.remove the turbocharge(becos nigeria mechanics dont understand it)

4 set engine thermostat from automatic to permanant on

5. change the tyres to a cheaper 16 inch ream compared to costly 14in tyres

6. use heavy metal guage to make the passenger chairs

7. downgrade the braking syste3ms to use only front tires(most brake failures are cause by the rear wheels)

all these will cost around half a million inclusive of painting and registration

I will advise you register the bus under the name of a high ranking military officer(for driver seriousness)

Also the buses generate N7,000 - N9,000 daily and you have to spend around N45,000 to tur thins around every 21days, be the judge

I can furnish you with the knowledge i have acquired for a fee(token)I advice you set up a company an do this your self, have supervisors chasing drivers, and military personnel to help recover imbounded vehicles from the hands of vio, lastma, police etc

regards

1 Like

Re: Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by bobkezel(m): 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
K
Re: Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by norriswood(m): 6:08am On Jun 30, 2015
Hello,if you don't mind we can use it for school bus,I have enough school to give them to,I have the one that am doing right now ,this is my number. 08087025175.Abiodun
Re: Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by emperoracro(m): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
norriswood:
Hello,if you don't mind we can use it for school bus,I have enough school to give them to,I have the one that am doing right now ,this is my number. 08087025175.Abiodun
Hello, can u text me on WhatsApp on +2348136909187, let's discuss
Re: Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by emperoracro(m): 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
GuiltySpark343:
I am so weak of will to write this post… anyway, whatever we talk about it will be about the Volkswagen LT28/LT31/LT35/LT 45 long frame (28 seater) diesel bus commuting within Siemens(hop[e I got the spelling right), marina or Mile 2 festac side to agbara, oguafor, aradagu(close to badagry)

My opinion, if anybody told you that commercial intra state transport is lucrative, the may not have lied to you , but they didn’t tell you the truth either

Now this is what a typical month is like(a month is inbetween servicing in this case 21days) you change oil filter, gas filter, pour oil treatment, wash radiator(which if dirty courses engine to overheat), change engine oil, change brake pad, then servicing labour
Now every 2 months because of the bad roads, though it is under construction (and will be OK in future), the upper and lower arms of the front wheels have to be changed, which cost quite a lot, uou can also expect tp rebind the clutch with leather to be sharp and sieze the opportunity to grease the spizer borex also

Every three months, you have to change the gear and axle oil, if the bus enters water change within teo days or risk changin the entire back axle and gear box, also check the propeller sharft hanger called centre casing

Coming to the bus purchase, it costs N1.2m for the bus and to put it on the road as well as tropicalizing and adapting it for nigeria road which invloves

1.change the two cwll radiator used in temperate climate to 3cell for tropical climate(alumium radiators are better)

2.raise the front wheels for better ground clearance

3.remove the turbocharge(becos nigeria mechanics dont understand it)

4 set engine thermostat from automatic to permanant on

5. change the tyres to a cheaper 16 inch ream compared to costly 14in tyres

6. use heavy metal guage to make the passenger chairs

7. downgrade the braking syste3ms to use only front tires(most brake failures are cause by the rear wheels)

all these will cost around half a million inclusive of painting and registration

I will advise you register the bus under the name of a high ranking military officer(for driver seriousness)

Also the buses generate N7,000 - N9,000 daily and you have to spend around N45,000 to tur thins around every 21days, be the judge

I can furnish you with the knowledge i have acquired for a fee(token)I advice you set up a company an do this your self, have supervisors chasing drivers, and military personnel to help recover imbounded vehicles from the hands of vio, lastma, police etc

regards

I will love to discuss something with you, pls call or WhatsApp me on +2348136909187
Re: Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by emperoracro(m): 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sirguytuu:
Kindly call or text me on WhatsApp on +2348136909187
Re: Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by luckyikhide(m): 8:04am On Aug 08, 2015
are u on watapp..
Re: Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by luckyikhide(m): 8:27am On Aug 08, 2015
norriswood:
Re: Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by tempex88(m): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
SixSigma1:

Thanks in advance!

Please share ur testimony. Was d biz profitable and who help u at the end?
Re: Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by otedola1(m): 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
commercial transportation buses Kee in Lagos? If you ve call me! I will tell you my 10years experience out of this Biz! Which Lasma, Tax Force and Road safety and VIO, they want do contribution in every weekend! My broda think very well b4 you commit urself on D Biz
SixSigma1:

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Re: Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by mrsage(m): 4:41am On Jan 22, 2016
Any testimonies so far?
Re: Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by OlowoB(m): 1:21am On Feb 04, 2016
mrsage:
Any testimonies so far?

bro please i have been looking for a way to reach you sir, sent you a pm but no response yet from you. Please can you reach me on my email? will really appreciate if you do.

email is : olemmyolowo@yahoo.com

Cheers
Re: Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by Poliporpor(m): 11:13am On Aug 23, 2016
otedola1:
commercial transportation buses Kee in Lagos? If you ve call me! I will tell you my 10years experience out of this Biz! Which Lasma, Tax Force and Road safety and VIO, they want do contribution in every weekend! My broda think very well b4 you commit urself on D Biz
Is the business not profitable? Why not share your thought so everyone can benefit here. would it be better to partner with a transport company or to run one's own company himself? on the average how much do transport lines remit to investors every month? The other guy said the income is roughly 7000-9000 Naira daily possibly after paying all the dues and every 21 days one must spend roughly 45000 Naira on maintenance of the vehicle which by my calculation is roughly 140,000 Naira remittance monthly. So can you or someone else throw more light into this, if you give your vehicle to a transport company to manage it, how much would be the monthly remittance from the transport company to you??

1 Like

Re: Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted by dotcomnamename: 6:24pm On May 13, 2018
Poliporpor:
Is the business not profitable? Why not share your thought so everyone can benefit here. would it be better to partner with a transport company or to run one's own company himself? on the average how much do transport lines remit to investors every month? The other guy said the income is roughly 7000-9000 Naira daily possibly after paying all the dues and every 21 days one must spend roughly 45000 Naira on maintenance of the vehicle which by my calculation is roughly 140,000 Naira remittance monthly. So can you or someone else throw more light into this, if you give your vehicle to a transport company to manage it, how much would be the monthly remittance from the transport company to you??

So true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History / Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days / New Design: Luxurious 4 Bedroom Duplex Design For A Plot Of Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.