Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Olu Maintain Goes Completely Broke And Evicted From His Home in Lagos??? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Maintain Goes Completely Broke And Evicted From His Home in Lagos??? (3084 Views)

12 Celebrity Photos That Completely Broke The Internet (must See) / Olu Maintain Buys A Car For Jason Amusa, His Manager (photos) / Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olu Maintain Goes Completely Broke And Evicted From His Home in Lagos??? by starboynation(f): 7:39am On Jun 07, 2015
[img]http://www.viralgist.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/olu+maintain.jpg[/img]
Word on the street is that Olu Maintain, famed for his global hit, Yahooze, is flat broke. How broke you ask? Bad enough that there are reports that he has been served an eviction notice from his landlord as he can’t pay his rent. Can you actually imagine it? Olu Maintain Broke?
Currently, Olu Maintain lives on Akin Osiyemi street, Off Allen Avenue, in Ikeja, Lagos.

It’ll be an incredible turn of events, as 8 years ago, Olu Maintain had one of the biggest songs in Africa. Big enough that there’s a famous video of Colin Powell dancing to the song along with Olu Maintain. His debut album was also pretty big.

Olu Maintain also had a big tune in 2012, NAWTI, which featured American reality star, Natalie Nunn in the video.

SO NOW YOU ARE BROKE THATS BAD
[img]http://2.bp..com/-_bKebzp_5jI/VPcaF7f5yiI/AAAAAAAACl8/cDddjC3v_bM/s1600/bbm.jpg[/img]

SOURCE
Re: Olu Maintain Goes Completely Broke And Evicted From His Home in Lagos??? by Shortyy(f): 8:01am On Jun 07, 2015
AHDONBLIVIT

2 Likes

Re: Olu Maintain Goes Completely Broke And Evicted From His Home in Lagos??? by iPopAlomo(m): 8:14am On Jun 07, 2015
No source... who tell you say he no get house for Ibadan...?
Re: Olu Maintain Goes Completely Broke And Evicted From His Home in Lagos??? by iamdjtune: 8:20am On Jun 07, 2015
came to book space tongue undecided

Re: Olu Maintain Goes Completely Broke And Evicted From His Home in Lagos??? by vega84(m): 9:37am On Jun 07, 2015
because he is a Yoruba man. Excessive spending, no saving, every day partying. That's their life!#vegatalks

2 Likes

Re: Olu Maintain Goes Completely Broke And Evicted From His Home in Lagos??? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 07, 2015
Rubbish, he can never be as poor as my father. He still has a running contract with Kennis Music
Re: Olu Maintain Goes Completely Broke And Evicted From His Home in Lagos??? by Yustash001(m): 9:43am On Jun 07, 2015
vega84:
because he is a Yoruba man. Excessive spending, no saving, every day partying. That's their life!#vegatalks
weyrey...

2 Likes

Re: Olu Maintain Goes Completely Broke And Evicted From His Home in Lagos??? by vega84(m): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2015
Yustash001:
weyrey...
. Hhahhaha #vegatalks
Re: Olu Maintain Goes Completely Broke And Evicted From His Home in Lagos??? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 07, 2015
vega84:

I know your tribe is perfectly stainless and equal to GOD. Deluded young man

2 Likes

Re: Olu Maintain Goes Completely Broke And Evicted From His Home in Lagos??? by starboyteam(f): 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
Boyolity:

Lol, is d guy high??
Re: Olu Maintain Goes Completely Broke And Evicted From His Home in Lagos??? by vega84(m): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
Boyolity:

. Nt really bt far better than yours! #vegatalks

1 Like

Re: Olu Maintain Goes Completely Broke And Evicted From His Home in Lagos??? by starboyteam(f): 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
vega84:
Really??
Re: Olu Maintain Goes Completely Broke And Evicted From His Home in Lagos??? by vega84(m): 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
post=34519592:

Really??
.oh yeah #vegatalks
Re: Olu Maintain Goes Completely Broke And Evicted From His Home in Lagos??? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
vega84:

That shows why your tribe has been able to preside over the affairs of this country! grin

1 Like

Re: Olu Maintain Goes Completely Broke And Evicted From His Home in Lagos??? by starboynation(f): 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
Boyolity:

That shows why your tribe has been able to preside over the affairs of this country! grin
Hmm, I no dey oo
Re: Olu Maintain Goes Completely Broke And Evicted From His Home in Lagos??? by RAPMAN02(m): 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
vega84:
ur brain quality is low

2 Likes

Re: Olu Maintain Goes Completely Broke And Evicted From His Home in Lagos??? by starboynation(f): 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
RAPMAN02:
ur brain quality is low
Lol
Re: Olu Maintain Goes Completely Broke And Evicted From His Home in Lagos??? by Dmony: 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Sounds like old news to me

1 Like

Re: Olu Maintain Goes Completely Broke And Evicted From His Home in Lagos??? by starboyteam(f): 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
Dmony:
Sounds like old news to me
Sure, cos u leave around right
Re: Olu Maintain Goes Completely Broke And Evicted From His Home in Lagos??? by vega84(m): 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
RAPMAN02:
ur brain quality is low
,urs is lower! #vegatalks
Re: Olu Maintain Goes Completely Broke And Evicted From His Home in Lagos??? by starboyteam(f): 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
Boyolity:

cheesy grin

You dey fear
Na so o
Re: Olu Maintain Goes Completely Broke And Evicted From His Home in Lagos??? by RAPMAN02(m): 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
vega84:
,urs is lower! #vegatalks
vega the vagabond. Don't quote me if you think I'm wrong.
Re: Olu Maintain Goes Completely Broke And Evicted From His Home in Lagos??? by vega84(m): 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
RAPMAN02:
vega the vagabond. Don't quote me if you think I'm wrong.
, ewu I dnt think u are wrong I think u are stup...d #vegatalks
Re: Olu Maintain Goes Completely Broke And Evicted From His Home in Lagos??? by RAPMAN02(m): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
grin ok. UV proved me right
vega84:
, ewu I dnt think u are wrong I think u are stup...d #vegatalks

(1) (Reply)

Actress Angela Okorie Goes Braless And Flaunts Hot Thighs In New Photo / See What Groomsmen Did For The Groom On His Wedding Day (photo) / T.I Daughter, Deyjah, Reacts After He Disclosed He Checks Her Hymen Yearly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.