Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,831 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

America Man Says Fortune Teller Scams Him Out $700k To Fix Romantic Relationship - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / America Man Says Fortune Teller Scams Him Out $700k To Fix Romantic Relationship (719 Views)

'I Am A Survivor' - Man Says After Escaping Kidnappers While Travelling. Photos / Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" / 50-year-old Man Says Evil Spirit Pushed Him To Molest 2-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

America Man Says Fortune Teller Scams Him Out $700k To Fix Romantic Relationship by mazeech: 8:05am On Jun 07, 2015
A New York man who sought help from a fortune teller to fix a romantic relationship says she scammed him out of more than $700,000.
The 32-year-old Brooklyn man told police he consulted Priscilla Delmaro in August 2013, and she told him evil spirits were keeping him from a woman he loved.

He made payments to Delmaro that included $80,000 for an 80-mile bridge she said would trap evil spirits into another realm, a $30,000 Rolex she claimed would cleanse the sins of his past and $40,064 for a Tiffany diamond ring to "protect his energy," along with other payments totaling as much as $713,975.

Delmaro and her companion, 27-year-old Bobby Evans (in the photo), were arrested by New York Police on May 26

Read details…
https://www.mazech.com/fortuneteller#.VXPT3eXeL5o.facebook

Re: America Man Says Fortune Teller Scams Him Out $700k To Fix Romantic Relationship by delishpot: 8:08am On Jun 07, 2015
Haha, na because him get money na. Can she scam a poor person?
Re: America Man Says Fortune Teller Scams Him Out $700k To Fix Romantic Relationship by mazeech: 8:10am On Jun 07, 2015
lol, some people behave real weird! angry
Re: America Man Says Fortune Teller Scams Him Out $700k To Fix Romantic Relationship by ojutiku1: 8:13am On Jun 07, 2015
D
Re: America Man Says Fortune Teller Scams Him Out $700k To Fix Romantic Relationship by yorke1: 8:18am On Jun 07, 2015
Na dis kind of tin dey mak me vex.
Re: America Man Says Fortune Teller Scams Him Out $700k To Fix Romantic Relationship by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 07, 2015
na wa
Re: America Man Says Fortune Teller Scams Him Out $700k To Fix Romantic Relationship by mazeech: 8:25am On Jun 07, 2015
Some people need thorough whipping for stupidity! sad
Re: America Man Says Fortune Teller Scams Him Out $700k To Fix Romantic Relationship by AtheistD(m): 8:35am On Jun 07, 2015
delishpot:
Haha, na because him get money na. Can she scam a poor person?

It is even easier to scam a poor person.
Re: America Man Says Fortune Teller Scams Him Out $700k To Fix Romantic Relationship by delishpot: 9:16am On Jun 07, 2015
AtheistD:

It is even easier to scam a poor person.

My brother na true you talk jarey, no mind me. Na just as my mama dey talk in those days. When you come home complain about who you had to give your last cash or time, she will say its because you has money or time to give at that moment, if you didnt, you wouldnt have had anything to give. grin grin.
I know very well how easy it us to scam and manipulate a poor man. A look at churchea and juju men and mosques in Naija is enough proof of that fact. You can manipulate a poor or broke man to even kill his child by just telling him that child is the cause of his poverty.

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Jos Motor Park And Maiduguri Now / (SEE Photos)Boko Haram: Man Who Disguised Like Woman Arrested In Chad / My Abductors Were Paid To Kill Me But God Spared My Life – Mrs Steve Nwosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.