Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

New, Latest And Working Mtn Free 5gb Cheat For Free Browsing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New, Latest And Working Mtn Free 5gb Cheat For Free Browsing (8539 Views)

How To Get Free 5GB Data On Your Airtel Sims Valid For 30days / BANGING!! Full Post: Mtn Free Mb Cheat: Get Up To 300MB (tested 'n Trusted) / New Working Mtn Free 100mb And 250mb Reloaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New, Latest And Working Mtn Free 5gb Cheat For Free Browsing by luckymoon(m): 9:07am On Jun 07, 2015
I present to you the latest
Mtn free browsing cheat released
yesterday. Tested and trusted mtn
cheat of 5gb! This cheat is new and involves imei
tweaking. Am sure you're already
familiar with how to tweak imei. Note: Android cheats are released everyday unlike blackberry cheats and java cheats,so i'll advice you to get an android phone so you can always browse for free. or, you can always borrow your
friend's android phone so you can
get the free mb and after that,you
can give it back to him or her! Back to the matter @ hand: Getting free 5gb from mtn using imei cheat. I know some of you are already
rocking this while some are just
seeing
it for the very first time. Well, the
good
news is that you’ll be given 5GB instantly the moment you tweak
your
imei. How Can Tweak my imei and Get 5GB on MTN? For full detail on this visit http://luckymoonzone.wapka.mobi/forum2_112132216.xhtml or http://luckymoonzone.wapka.mobi/forum2_theme_112132216.xhtml?tema=33
Re: New, Latest And Working Mtn Free 5gb Cheat For Free Browsing by LieDetector(m): 9:15am On Jun 07, 2015
If I click that link mek I curve like "C"

1 Like

Re: New, Latest And Working Mtn Free 5gb Cheat For Free Browsing by Qu3sT(m): 9:39am On Jun 07, 2015
Make somebody other than OP post wether he dey work b4 I go even contemplate clicking d link

(1) (Reply)

Security Tips You Might Find Useful. . . / Olamide Ft Lil Wayne – “street Flow” (prod By Pheelz) / How Mko Abiola Died: He Was Hale And Hearty : Then He Drank The Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.