Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

Is It Right To Breastfeed A Baby In Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right To Breastfeed A Baby In Church? (543 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor & His Wife Kiss In Church (Photos) / Is It Right To Give This Type Of Testimony? / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Breastfeed A Baby In Church? by englishmart(m): 9:12am On Jun 07, 2015
while the service was going on in my church today, I was busy minding my business. I didn't know what took my attention to the back, while I was facing the back, I saw a woman breastfeeding her little baby. I was like wtf! couldn't she have just gone outside?

I'm pretty sure such act might not be a sin though, but is it morally okay to breastfeed a baby in the church?
Re: Is It Right To Breastfeed A Baby In Church? by delishpot: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2015
Its not morally right to expose her boobs. She should have covered with a thing cloth.
Re: Is It Right To Breastfeed A Baby In Church? by Rilwon: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2015
Yes of course.
Re: Is It Right To Breastfeed A Baby In Church? by raayah(f): 9:36am On Jun 07, 2015
Its not wrong to breastfeed your baby in church.

However, I feel the woman should be covered or go to a discreet corner to perform the action, since some people might be offended.
Re: Is It Right To Breastfeed A Baby In Church? by MuguliciousMUGU: 9:44am On Jun 07, 2015
raayah:
Its not wrong to breastfeed your baby in church.

However, I feel the woman should be covered or go to a discreet corner to perform the action, since some people might be offended.
it is wrong, because the man by her side might feel the konji to touch
Re: Is It Right To Breastfeed A Baby In Church? by raayah(f): 9:48am On Jun 07, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

it is wrong, because the man by her side might feel the konji to touch

Lol! If Konji is catching brother, he has sinned(according to bible) and hell awaits him. LOL grin

Best thing is to avoid women with Children altogether
Re: Is It Right To Breastfeed A Baby In Church? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 07, 2015
While others faced front, you chose to do the opposite angry. Sweery, ama lover not a fighter, how old are you sad

Bia, Englishsmart...where have you been? Were you banned undecided grin

@topic, it's not cool at all. Should have found a secluded place to feed her baby or express the milk prior to coming and have tepid in a warmer cool
Re: Is It Right To Breastfeed A Baby In Church? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 07, 2015
When we don't see anything wrong in exposing a decent part of our body how can we see anything wrong in the church itself? it may b safe for a man to expose his dick in d church b4 going out to urinate . let's call a spade a spade... Decency must be maintained at our holy places of worship... ask the same woman if she woulda done the same if she was in okija shrine ? is it cos our God is too merciful? a breast feeding mother and a woman seeing her period has no business with holy ground .
Re: Is It Right To Breastfeed A Baby In Church? by missKiffy(f): 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
She should starve the baby cos she's in church abi, the only thing am against is the way some women expose their breast in the name of breastfeeding
Re: Is It Right To Breastfeed A Baby In Church? by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
Only breastmilk lovers like me will be offended that a woman is breastfeeding her baby in church. To us, it is torture and it is unacceptable. How can only one person be enjoying breastmilk in church? angry

Everybody should rather wait until after service, and then proceed home to drink suck breastmilk, irrespective of whether they are babies or adulats. grin

(1) (Reply)

Some Falsehoods Portrayed By Atheists / What Must I Do To Be Saved ? / The Blood... How Many Times Does It Have To Wash A Sinner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.