Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? (2205 Views)

Bride's Hair Cut Off At Mountain Of Fire Church On Her Wedding Day / Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? by Rapsodee(m): 9:18am On Jun 07, 2015
Was just imagining it when people were sharing their testimonies that I should just see someone go forward to say he prayed and fasted that Barcelona should win and they did...praise the Lord.
.Is it proper?
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? by Qu3sT(m): 9:20am On Jun 07, 2015
Unless u use d match win big money then no point
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? by elantraceey(f): 9:21am On Jun 07, 2015
You're not serious .
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? by Tallesty1(m): 9:27am On Jun 07, 2015
elantraceey:
You're not serious .
Goan baff meh we go church.
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 07, 2015
u need help.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? by elantraceey(f): 9:30am On Jun 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
Goan baff meh we go church.

I dey your back wink
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? by finofaya: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2015
God has been known to reveal match winners to his anointed. I think it is safe to thank him after the revelation has come to pass.
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? by Tallesty1(m): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2015
elantraceey:

I dey your back wink
grincheesy

How are you doing today?
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? by Youngzedd(m): 9:36am On Jun 07, 2015
Why not, you can. If you can use bet money for offering and tithe then you should be able to give testimony.

You will be amazed how other Barca fans will join you. They're just looking for who will make the first move, don't be surprised the pastor maybe a Barca fan or supporter.

I can remember when I still attend world most popular church. They use Club for donation. They will up all Chelsea, Man U, Barca, Arsenal fans to come and support their club.

A trail will convince you.

Viva Barca.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? by Musiwa419: 9:43am On Jun 07, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Good morning dear, happy sunday. Please dont be offended at my licentious comment to you the other day.
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? by Rapsodee(m): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2015
Lol...nice comments
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? by Youngzedd(m): 9:58am On Jun 07, 2015
CC: Lalasticlala Seun Ishilove
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? by chibwike(m): 10:03am On Jun 07, 2015
Yeah..if the pastor is not a chelsea fan
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 07, 2015
It also felt odd when a guy gave testimony abt Arsenal winning the FA cup.
I thought this guy's shld be taking the gospel to the uttermost part of the earth. Watching and praying, ofcourse not watching football and hoping... They shld be feeding the poor people, healing the sick, living together in one accord, you know... being like christ or early Christians. Selling their possessions, Nd awaiting heavenly riches...

Well, that's my thought anyway.
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 07, 2015
it doesn't matter what you say in church testimony.
as long as your tithe envelope is puffed.
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 07, 2015
This op got me crackin
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? by VickJames(m): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2015
The man no get life problem, if he get he for channel am well.
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? by elantraceey(f): 11:42am On Jun 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
grincheesy

How are you doing today?

I'm excellent smiley

You?
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? by Tallesty1(m): 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
elantraceey:

I'm excellent smiley

You?
My stomach needs upgrading.

A plate of hot rice now and I will be yours forevercheesy
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? by elantraceey(f): 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
My stomach needs upgrading.

A plate of hot rice now and I will be yours forevercheesy

Not to worry , I'll spice it up with full fried chicken , you're just gonna love it wink
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? by Tallesty1(m): 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
elantraceey:

Not to worry , I'll spice it up with full fried chicken , you're just gonna love it wink
lols....

Odimma

make I begin arrange change of ownership documents.
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? by Rapsodee(m): 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
VickJames:
The man no get life problem, if he get he for channel am well.
Lwkmd
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? by elantraceey(f): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
lols....

Odimma

Arrange am fast o , you and everything with you cheesy
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? by Rapsodee(m): 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
EroticAngelina:
u need help.
lol...Wat kind of help?
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? by Rapsodee(m): 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
finofaya:
God has been known to reveal match winners to his anointed. I think it is safe to thank him after the revelation has come to pass.
Good point
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? by loomer: 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
lols....

Odimma

Guy, how far. Make u take style enter Mr NL campaign thread na
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? by Rapsodee(m): 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
Youngzedd:
CC: Lalasticlala Seun Ishilove
pls do the needful.
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? by Tallesty1(m): 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
loomer:

Guy, how far. Make u take style enter Mr NL campaign thread na
Choi.....

Bros I dey dodge that thread walahi.
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? by Tallesty1(m): 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
elantraceey:

Arrange am fast o , you and everything with you cheesy
For a plate of rice?
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? by loomer: 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
Choi.....

Bros I dey dodge that thread walahi.

No dodge am cos of me na.
Check my signature
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? by Tallesty1(m): 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
loomer:

No dodge am cos of me na.
Check my signature
I have seen it.
Re: Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Barca Winning The Champions League? by loomer: 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
I have seen it.

So make u do me well wen time reach o

(1) (2) (Reply)

RCCG Hope-Hall Lagos Province4 Apapa Family..celebrating 20years / Billy Graham, Renowned TV Evangelist, Dead At 99 / The Real Cause Of Chukwuemeka Akachi, UNN Student Death. *my Opinion *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.