Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

PICS: A Hillarious Pics Of A Politician With Babalawo - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / PICS: A Hillarious Pics Of A Politician With Babalawo (55642 Views)

See This Babalawo “fada Christmas” [PICS] / My Book Of Bible Stories *twitter Edition* Hillarious Pics / PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICS: A Hillarious Pics Of A Politician With Babalawo by UAE123(m): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
lakside000:
grin grin grin

meanwhile am still expecting this to happen tongue
My guy u wicked no b small. Anyway, I support u shall.
Re: PICS: A Hillarious Pics Of A Politician With Babalawo by Fernandowski(m): 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
1stola:

I'm 6ft 1" nd proud.

As long as say i don pass 6ft tongue
hahahahahaha...I love ur truthfulness....well shaaa,am 6 ft 8
Re: PICS: A Hillarious Pics Of A Politician With Babalawo by Fernandowski(m): 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
1stola:

I'm 6ft 1" nd proud.

As long as say i don pass 6ft tongue
hahahahahaha...I love ur truthfulness....well shaaa,am 6 ft 8 and am also a basketball player...nice meeting you

1 Like

Re: PICS: A Hillarious Pics Of A Politician With Babalawo by 1stola: 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
Fernandowski:
hahahahahaha...I love ur truthfulness....well shaaa,am 6 ft 8 and am also a basketball player...nice meeting you
6ft 8" shocked

Oboy you long o grin
Re: PICS: A Hillarious Pics Of A Politician With Babalawo by alberbo(m): 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
[quote author=ayusco85 post=34518212]i have never been prouder of been a Nigerian than this dispensation of GMB as president. for once Nigerians are scared of been chargeed for wrong doing, and are forced to do what is right.

bye bye to doing things the Nigerian way

welcome to doing things the right way. [/quote
*prouder of been a nigerian* *scared of been charged* My there in these contexts, it is being not been!
Re: PICS: A Hillarious Pics Of A Politician With Babalawo by Fernandowski(m): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
1stola:

6ft 8" shocked

Oboy you long o grin
hahahahahaha...abeg put me in ur prays for more height to come my way
Re: PICS: A Hillarious Pics Of A Politician With Babalawo by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: PICS: A Hillarious Pics Of A Politician With Babalawo by shamson: 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
I guess this Man!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Put An Elephant In A Fridge / Yahoo Masquerade Spotted At Lagos Cyber Cafe Seriously Chatting With Maga / See How This Man Is Cooling Himself Because Of Heat(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.