Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,670 members, 7,959,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Please Recommend A Good Usb Wifi Dongle - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Recommend A Good Usb Wifi Dongle (1421 Views)

How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. / Please Recommend A Good Student Laptop Of Less Than 100k. / How To Recover Hidden Files From Virus Infected USB Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend A Good Usb Wifi Dongle by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hello please recommend for me a good usb wifi dongle.

i bought a TP-Link TL-WN725N and i can assure you its a terrible pice of crap.

very wonky, bad reception range, performs like crap.

pls recommend a usb wifi dongle that you have used and know is solid

Re: Please Recommend A Good Usb Wifi Dongle by Lexusgs430: 11:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
You are a fountain of knowledge and wealth of information nah, abi nah only Android matters?
True they say, where one knowledge ends, another starts!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Good Usb Wifi Dongle by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
Lexusgs430:
You are a fountain of knowledge and wealth of information nah, abi nah only Android matters?
True they say, where one knowledge ends, another starts!!!

This your post has the same meaning as you typing in Arabic. Do we know each other?

There's one unfortunate china phone marketer guy on NL that is fond of these type of posts, and i suspect you are the one and same person.

guy how many NL account Monikers do you use sef? and how has this your post contributed to the betterment of the human race today?
Re: Please Recommend A Good Usb Wifi Dongle by Lexusgs430: 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
4llerbuntu:

This your post has the same meaning as you typing in Arabic. Do we know each other?

There's one unfortunate china phone marketer guy on NL that is fond of these type of posts, and i suspect you are the one and same person.

guy how many NL account Monikers do you use sef? and how has this your post contributed to the betterment of the human race today?

I plead the 5th!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Hp g6 Pavillion 8g 750ram inter core 13_2370m Audio Dolbby / Want To Buy Canon Copier Toner 104 / Hp Envy Dv6 Core I5,6gb Ram, 750gb Rom Needed Urgently In Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.