Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,343 members, 7,957,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

The Photoshop Game! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / The Photoshop Game! (1003 Views)

The Photoshop Game! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Photoshop Game! by jworos(m): 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
I've seen this done with great success on another forum, fun for everyone involved. You simply take the image that was posted by the previous poster and edit it with Photoshop or a similar program. No limits or rules on how you edit it except that you keep it safe for work. Then the next person takes it and edits it again, and again, and again. The image, as it goes through it's progressive edits, eventually becomes downright unrecognizable, and ridiculously amusing. Here's the image, a simple stock photo.

Re: The Photoshop Game! by ifeoluwasegun(m): 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
I dey come!
Re: The Photoshop Game! by Rosemary216(f): 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
Give me a minute first.. Let me boot d sys smiley

(1) (Reply)

Register:Motion Graphics /animation ,digital Video Editing Training / We Are All Gifted In Naija / ko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.