Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

See Waiting Bad Network Done Cause For My relationship. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See Waiting Bad Network Done Cause For My relationship. (686 Views)

The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead / See Waiting Alcohol Do / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Waiting Bad Network Done Cause For My relationship. by Achilies(m): 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
See what bad network did to me
And to think it took me six months to win this girl.

GIRLFRIEND: Good morning sweetheart.

BOYFRIEND: Good morning darling. (sending failed)

GIRLFRIEND: Why don't you want to reply my message, don't you have my time again ?

BOYFRIEND: I have tried to reply but the network is poor! (sending failed)

GIRLFRIEND: if you don't love me; ignore my message, if you really love me as you claim ; reply me.

BOYFRIEND: I Love You. (sending failed)

GIRLFRIEND: Do you love me or not

BOYFRIEND: I Love You Baby. (sending failed)

GIRLFRIEND: Never speak to me again!

BOYFRIEND: I Love You Sweetie (sending failed).

GIRLFRIEND: Do you want to end our relationship?

BOYFRIEND: I'm fed up of this shit!!! (message sent).

Can u imagine
Can you just imagine
Re: See Waiting Bad Network Done Cause For My relationship. by bolajJP007: 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
grin tthanks to the network providers in naija. All they know how to do is give money to some useless already made artists instead of improving on their network.
Imagine our national carrier Glo, always endorsing yeye artists and neglecting educational programmes.
Now they have almost cost the Op his relationship.
Re: See Waiting Bad Network Done Cause For My relationship. by Rosemary216(f): 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lol....i pity u

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day:- How Nigeria Network Provider Ruins His Relationship / Saraki And Tinubu / Caption This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.