Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,214 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! (65667 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' / What Is The Appropriate Age To Register A Child In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! by scachy(m): 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
Gerrard59:

So because motorists, mechanics and vulcanisers are married, then it means any body should just wake up one morning and get married.

No wonder, we have lots of born troway in the society all because of I must get married, no matter what.

@Op,get married when you're ready financially and emotionally.
Didn't get me wrong, all am trying to emphasize is that we should cut our coat according to our clothe/size.
Re: Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! by PreacherxSon(m): 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
Rosemary216:
l
LMAO!!!! na for NL u dey propose?

Nooo, na online proposal be dis...will still propose when we meet, i dnt wnt to do dat late dats y i started nww
Re: Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! by Rosemary216(f): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
PreacherxSon:

Nooo, na online proposal be dis...will still propose when we meet, i dnt wnt to do dat late dats y i started nww
u are already late sef
Re: Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! by PreacherxSon(m): 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
Rosemary216:
u are already late sef

Cheeeeeeeei :....
I hafff die ooooo
Re: Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! by Rosemary216(f): 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
PreacherxSon:

Cheeeeeeeei :....

I hafff die ooooo
lol... u neva start
Re: Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
chiibekee:
All of u talking about finance to sponsor ur wedding. MIND U! The quality of ur wedding does not determine the quality of ur marriage. The main thing is being able to stand as a man and decide wisely.

Yinmu... This we the kind of thing a woman will say on nairaland now and then trouble her fiance in future on the kind of wedding cake she wants,how long her gown must be, the size of hall she must get to contain all her numerous friends and the number of courses of meal her wedding must have. Please note for inexperienced guys, the wedding is about you TRYING to please her and both family members. But the marriage? Na only two of you go dey inside. So be wise.
Re: Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! by funlord(m): 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
jamela:
My brother would be 28 this year and he is thinking of settling down, he said he wants to get married before he is 30, however he has been studying for his PhD abroad and would be done when he's 30-31. Would you advice him to get married now while studying or should he wait till he is done? Please sensible advice only.

Tell your brother to wait till he is done with school, then he should get a job that can assist him in supporting a family and then try to save up for about 2 years because the 1st two years of every marriage are quite challenging due to financial constraints! A proper age would be 32! Plus you are quite hot also!
Re: Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
Godmother:

Nothing to be scared about. It doesn't mean "mother of God"
Its from the term "Fairy godmother"
So relax your mind smiley

Aye Aye captain
Re: Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! by shepherdnoble: 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
obitee69:

Bros u jusst nailed it. It all revolves around money o. Few would start with you from scratch
To see those few hard oo...
Re: Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! by temmym4(m): 10:19am On Jun 09, 2015
If you are 40, irresponsible, immature, unorganized and can't even provide yourself just a square meal for a whole day. YOU ARE NOT READY!

If you are 20, responsible, well matured both physically and mentally, well organised and capable enough to provide for yourself and still have some more left behind for reserve/keep. YOU ARE READY!

As you can see bro. Age isn't or shouldn't be what determines your marital life!

4 Likes

Re: Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! by Xynthialuvy(f): 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mutuwa:
I got married at 26.. No regrets...
Serious?
Re: Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! by Mutuwa(m): 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
Xynthialuvy:
Serious?

No jokes ma..if u want I can share some pix.

1 Like

Re: Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! by noblegrex: 1:58am On Aug 01, 2015
Wetin u won go do for inside marriage wey u won run enter, say na chilrden or na bleeping dey worry u. U never dey ok u won marry, abi na federal govt go help u take care of your wife n children. My guy a broke guy is marrying a wife for another man. Na hyper tension u dey take play cos she go carry your thing give another person oo. Take your time n get a responsible girl to help u take care of your home n produce for u.
Re: Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! by Ehiaguinanjohn(m): 6:36am On Jan 19, 2016
To me 30yrs is ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Quiet Peaceful Home And Reptiles!! / Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) / My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.