Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

New Birth Control Method Released For Women – Female Condom With Vibrator Attach - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New Birth Control Method Released For Women – Female Condom With Vibrator Attach (871 Views)

5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom / The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' / High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Birth Control Method Released For Women – Female Condom With Vibrator Attach by ige101(m): 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
The creators claim women will prefer the experience of using the VA w.o.w. Condom Feminine to not using a condom at all

A new female condom is on the market – with a naughty secret ingredient.

As well as preventing pregnancy, the VA w.o.w. Condom Feminine has a vibrator attached to it that can be controlled wirelessly or by Bluetooth.

And according to its creators, women will love it more than not using a condom at all.

According to a test study of 50 women, 70% had an orgasm during sex when they used it – and then by the fourth time all 50 were having them.

The VA w.o.w is the latest invention of Michigan based company IXü which, in its own words, aims to combine “basic female condoms with extremely popular miniaturised electronic sex-toys”.

The disposable product has small vibrator built into the frame, which sits against the clitoris and can be directed by wireless remote control, while a small sponge at the other end of the condom holds everything in place.
ixullc.comFemale Condom
Naughty Invention: The new female condom comes with a built in vibrator that can be controlled wirelessly

This cutting edge form of contraceptive is a million miles away from the traditional female condom.

The FC1, which launched in the early Nineties, was made of polyurethane, made a distracting rustly noise during sex and looked the opposite of sexy.

Via http://www.gistfront.com/posts/new-birth-control-method-released-for-women-female-condom-with-vibrator-attached/

Re: New Birth Control Method Released For Women – Female Condom With Vibrator Attach by Kylekent59: 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
Sign of end time!. Oh God 4give me for my sins and d sins of my fellow nairalanders
Re: New Birth Control Method Released For Women – Female Condom With Vibrator Attach by SuperSuave(m): 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kylekent59:
Sign of end time!. Oh God 4give me for my sins and d sins of my fellow nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

Orgasm Makes People Reveal Top Secrets – Experts / Tragic: 2 Die In Fatal Accident Along Oshodi-apapa Expressway / 20 Health Mistakes To Stop Making Before You Turn 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.