Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

B1/b2 To H4 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / B1/b2 To H4 (554 Views)

USA B1/B2 Visa,what Are The Requirement And Documents. / Cancelled USA B1/B2 Visa With Prejudice? Lets Discuss / How To Open A Bank Account In America With A Visiting Visa B1/b2 (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

B1/b2 To H4 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
Can you enter the US on a tourist visa and get married? I got married during my second trip and returned to my home country.

My spouse holds a H1 and we are thinking of applying for H4 soon. What I am really worried about is because I entered the country on a visitor visa and got married, would it make the whole process of applying for H4 make difficult?

What would happen to my B1/B2? Will be revoked upon applying for the new visa? What would happen if my the H4 gets rejected?

I don't want to get to the US on a tourist visa and have my status changed to another visa.

Help, anyone, please!
Re: B1/b2 To H4 by justwise(m): 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Visiting Sweden / A Group Of Naked Tourists Is Being Blamed For A Deadly Earthquake In Malaysia / Travel Guide: 3 Dos And 5 Don'ts Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.