Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

The New Product In Town For You All - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The New Product In Town For You All (390 Views)

Fake coca-cola product in circulation / Aphrodisiac Shop, All Sex Enhancer Product In-stock / Edmark Product In Osogbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Product In Town For You All by eban11: 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
The new body enriching product from Sweden is now in Nigeria. it's not just for women but for both kids and men. this product called ORIFLAME has become a major competitor to marykay GNLD, FOREVER LIVING PRODUCTS etc and the likes.
This product gives a huge amount of discount and not only about the buying and selling you get the chance to be a consultant just like me. The product ranges from body creams, perfumes, hair oils, cleansers, and MORE this product is just for anyone because it is for all skin types..Contact me if u want to get more on the product.. on whatsapp reach me at 08069556702.

(1) (Reply)

Any Nurses In The House / PLEASE HELP, Kudos to all the doctors and well experienced medical..READ ! / Talk About The Details Of This Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.