Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Edmark Product In Osogbo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Edmark Product In Osogbo (800 Views)

Edmark Products / Lady Runs Mad Inside Osogbo Popular Market, Causes Traffic Gridlock (pic) / GET FREE PRODUCTS AT EDMARK OFFCES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edmark Product In Osogbo by lambvard: 4:55am On Jun 29, 2015
Taking edmark products has a lot of health advantages. You can get the product from me if you are @osogbo and its axis, all you need is to call 08145908205.
Re: Edmark Product In Osogbo by pweetiedee(m): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
lambvard:
Taking edmark products has a lot of health advantages. You can get the product from me if you are @osogbo and its axis, all you need is to call 08145908205.
How much dyu deliver from Osogbo to Akure
Re: Edmark Product In Osogbo by lambvard: 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
pweetiedee:

you will only pay the driver. i will deliver it to the driver and he will collect the logistic fee from you.
Re: Edmark Product In Osogbo by lambvard: 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
pweetiedee:

you will only pay the driver. i will deliver it to the driver and he will collect the logistic fee from you.

which of the product?

(1) (Reply)

Abia Government To Partner With Cancer Googles Inventor Dr Samuel Achilefu? / Hepatitis Patients Lets Help You. / Is The Water Coming Out From An A/C Clean And Hygienic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.