Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

How I Predicted Barca Winning The UCL With PES 4 Months Ago, Who Remembers This? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How I Predicted Barca Winning The UCL With PES 4 Months Ago, Who Remembers This? (1103 Views)

The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy / This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) / Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Predicted Barca Winning The UCL With PES 4 Months Ago, Who Remembers This? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
Who remembers this thread?
www.nairaland.com/2149296/photos-champions-league-win-pes
I got almost everything correctly including the scoreline correctly apart from the opposition team which turned out to be Juventus instead of Bayern

Cc:
bykebyke
rozayx5
Debroslink
Dmcdad
Mcdreeezy Sebod
Baddestguyp
Krasid
Homesteady
Coded01
Isiterere Dein77
Funkyjms
Johnpaul88
Usbcable
Juliaann
daveP
crownprince102
Rexnegro
caprini1
TheGoodJoe or TheGoodJoeHunt
Greatihex
CFCfan
Mukina2
lalasticlala
buskie13
Re: How I Predicted Barca Winning The UCL With PES 4 Months Ago, Who Remembers This? by usbcable(m): 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
no idea
ClintonNzedimma:
Who remembers this thread?
www.nairaland.com/2149296/photos-champions-league-win-pes
I got almost everything correctly including the scoreline correctly apart from the opposition team which turned out to be Juventus instead of Bayern

Cc:
bykebyke
rozayx5
Debroslink
Dmcdad
Mcdreeezy Sebod
Baddestguyp
Krasid
Homesteady
Coded01
Isiterere Dein77
Funkyjms
Johnpaul88
Usbcable
Juliaann
daveP
crownprince102
Rexnegro
caprini1
TheGoodJoe or TheGoodJoeHunt
Greatihex
CFCfan
Mukina2
lalasticlala
Re: How I Predicted Barca Winning The UCL With PES 4 Months Ago, Who Remembers This? by daveP(m): 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
Sure i do remember
just that as Juve switched destiny with Bayern, so also Suarez switched with messi (assists). Then Rakitic dived into the pic.

For your mind now you be prophet. grin predict if mikel would move to madrid....
Re: How I Predicted Barca Winning The UCL With PES 4 Months Ago, Who Remembers This? by coded01: 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
usbcable:
no idea

grin grin
Re: How I Predicted Barca Winning The UCL With PES 4 Months Ago, Who Remembers This? by coded01: 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
daveP:
Sure i do remember
just that as Juve switched destiny with Bayern, so also Suarez switched with messi (assists). Then Rakitic dived into the pic.

For your mind now you be prophet. grin predict if mikel would move to madrid....

Re: How I Predicted Barca Winning The UCL With PES 4 Months Ago, Who Remembers This? by daveP(m): 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
I actually salute him cos he's gat a point o. I was there
coded01:

Re: How I Predicted Barca Winning The UCL With PES 4 Months Ago, Who Remembers This? by coded01: 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nice Prediction Bro... wink
Re: How I Predicted Barca Winning The UCL With PES 4 Months Ago, Who Remembers This? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
daveP:
Sure i do remember

For your mind now you be prophet. grin predict if mikel would move to madrid...
Lol, let me consult my PES 15 native doctor
Re: How I Predicted Barca Winning The UCL With PES 4 Months Ago, Who Remembers This? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
coded01:
Nice Prediction Bro... wink
Thanx and to too think this was 4 months ago makes it even more awesome.
Re: How I Predicted Barca Winning The UCL With PES 4 Months Ago, Who Remembers This? by Krasid(m): 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
Yes.Infact, i have started mine now.Madrid is already in the semi-finals and would be playing Chelsea.#Madridfor2015/2016UCL.
Re: How I Predicted Barca Winning The UCL With PES 4 Months Ago, Who Remembers This? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Krasid:
Yes.Infact, i have started mine now.Madrid is already in the semi-finals and would be playing Chelsea.#Madridfor2015/2016UCL.
Lol, only my PES is anointed for prophecy
Re: How I Predicted Barca Winning The UCL With PES 4 Months Ago, Who Remembers This? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
mcdreeezy:
Hehe....I sight u Clinton cheesy me too don't use any other team on soccer apart from Barcelona... This might just come true, who knows...
We did bro
Re: How I Predicted Barca Winning The UCL With PES 4 Months Ago, Who Remembers This? by mcdreeezy: 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

We did bro
Yes oh! We did it! I'm still basking in the euphoria of the Treble sef cheesygrin
Re: How I Predicted Barca Winning The UCL With PES 4 Months Ago, Who Remembers This? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:19am On Jun 09, 2015
Stay tuned for another PES prophecy list. Hint: Pogba to Barca in January

(1) (Reply)

Greatest Brazilian Set Piece Takers Of All Time / Wonderful:: A Team Beat Their Opponent 31-0 In Todays Estonia:: PHOTO / Mikel Tried To Call Oliseh -shittu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.