Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,354 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Sunday School Question - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sunday School Question (408 Views)

Rccg Sunday School Manual, Sunday 7th May,2017 / A Teenager's Response To A Sunday School Question / Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday School Question by medeay(m): 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
Answer This Sunday School Question My People.

When Adam and Eve born Cain and Abel, as at that time there were only 4 people on earth i.e (Adam, Eve, Cain, Abel).

Bible said, Cain killed Abel and was cursed by God. now it was left with only 3 people on earth i.e (Adam, Eve, Cain)

Now according to d bible, Cain traveled to a town called Nod and married and gave children with her.

Now my question is, which other human did Cain marry?
Re: Sunday School Question by iliyande(m): 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
The Bible did not said Adam and Eve stop given birth after the birth of Cain and Abel. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Sunday School Question by medeay(m): 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
iliyande:
The Bible did not said Adam and Eve stop given birth after the birth of Cain and Abel. Hope this helps.
how many children did Adam and Eve beget?
Re: Sunday School Question by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
It wasn't stated in the bible the no of children that Adam and Eve had but def not Cain and Abel,,,and during that time people could marry from there own family due to the no of people on earth then e.g sarah was the half sister of Abraham..So I guessed that was what happened where u quoted...

(1) (Reply)

HELP! Had A Weird Dream Last Night / Rccg Iopen Heavens Presented By Faithdrivetoeternity / 10th Of Ramadan : How We Use To Count When We Wia Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.