Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,184 members, 7,839,031 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony - Dating And Meet-up Zone (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony (23885 Views)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Nope, but that is the only one I am willing to give out.
Ignoring my question?
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Luckygurl(f): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
ireneony:
cc: tosyne2much
wristwatch

you guys would have just make the topic of this thread ishilove instead of including me, cos I don't see my purpose here...

all I see here is ban! ban! ban!

walk out of thread#

Lmao!!
Sweetie, just take it with a pinch of salt.
That's what you get when a very popular and a not so popular person are made to engage in something together.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Ishilove: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] just one question for you Ishilove
How can I export fufu from naija to Asia angry

Thanks smiley [/size]
Try Ekenedidlichukwu. I hear they give discounts for really smelly fufu

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Holatunde007(m): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
Cc: ishlove On a scale of 1-10 rate the sincerity of those questions u answered
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Enegod(m): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
ireneony:
cc: tosyne2much
wristwatch

you guys would have just make the topic of this thread ishilove instead of including me, cos I don't see my purpose here...

all I see here is ban! ban! ban!

walk out of thread#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by elantraceey(f): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
chibwike:
Wow..missclassy has finally uploaded her pic in her profile cheesy

Upload ko , una go wait tire grin grin
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
Luckygurl:

Lmao!!
Sweetie, just take it with a pinch of salt.
That's what you get when an very popular Idi Amin and a not so popular person are made to engage in something together.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
E-War loading..... 45%
Commentators and Spectators, Hold you positions cheesy
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Teespice(f): 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
KingTom:

What is wrong with her questions undecided

you see nothing wrong in those questions.

that a question session was allowed does not mean anybody can ask just any question.

undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Ishilove: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Can you ever take your threat beyond ban? I guess that's the highest you can go.
I've had a problem with my profile, tagged you and other mods but nothing done. Ya lot are only concerned bout banning and banning. After banning, what else can you do? (No offiens)
#singin#
Babaaaaa bami gbagbara lowo gbogbo alagbara
Gbogbo alagbara tin f'agbara nimi lara
Whatever.

You were asked a question in the Islam section before submitting a comment. You clicked 'yes' , that's why it appeared on your profile. The quotation will disappear after seven days.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Ishilove: 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
Wristwatch asked to have the thread locked by 9.15pm and I am obliging him (although i am ten minutes late) embarassed

Goodnight, folks!! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19)

Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City. / What Kind Of Kiss Sends Emotions? / Lets Whatsapp, Exchange Pictures And Hook Up!... We Might Find Our Dream Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.