Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,277 members, 7,839,381 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony (23899 Views)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
smiley
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by elantraceey(f): 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
Anything special about today intetview?

Nothing really I think.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
Yes we back.

Ladies/gentlemen, you are welcome to another edition of the sunday weekly interview.

Can we have ishilove, Ireneony and thugnificent step on the stage?
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Cutehector(m): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
Please start with ireneony

Tosyne2much
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Prettyvhickie(f): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:
agarawu23 come see wtin too much of play play wit small small children dey cause...
grin what will he do for you?

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
elantraceey:

Nothing really I think.
oh ok, it is not special to me!
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by agarawu23(m): 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:
agaraw u23 come see wtin too much of play play wit small small children dey cause...
lol na so na. grin
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Prettyvhickie(f): 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
wristwatch:

As one of the host? smiley
grin nop.. those peeping grin grin
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Prettyvhickie(f): 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
agarawu23:
lol na so na. grin
*frowns face*
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Cholls(m): 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
my brothers and sisters what can i say?.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by elantraceey(f): 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh ok, it is not special to me!

lol , it shouldn't , I don't follow these interviews but chose to follow this one just because I happen to be free now.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
Let's keep the ball rolling

Cc: Ishilove, Ireneony and thugnificent.

Can you tell us about yourself ( Your name, educational background, relationship status, age and state of origin)
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Ishilove: 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
Please, once the first question is asked, no more side talk will be allowed until the floor is open for questions. Defaulters will be banned for an hour.

Thanks
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove:
Please, once the first questions are asked, no more side talk will be allowed until the floor is open for questions.

Thanks

Thanks Ishilove. The first question has been asked by me. Kindly answer.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Mhizkel(f): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove please kindly step on stage..I can see you viewing..cheesy
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
I am asking again

Cc: Ishilove

Can you tell us about yourself ( Your name, educational background, relationship status, age and state of origin)
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Ishilove: 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
wristwatch:
Let's keep the ball rolling

Ishilove,
Name: Ishioma

Educational background: First degree in a course in the humanities, masters degree in the same.

Relationship status: Single

Age: I was born in the 80s. Voltron/Terrahawks generation (A woman does not reveal her true age) grin

State of origin: Delta

cc: Mhizkel, wristwatch

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Luckygurl(f): 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Educational background: First degree in a course in the humanities, masters degree in the same.

Age: I was born in the 80s. Voltron/Terrahawks generation (A woman does not reveal her true age) grin

And that's it cheesy cheesy
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Lol so funny. I know your age.

Wait... So Are u telling me Voltron remains your favourite cartoon show? What about Tom and Jerry?

Also, how do you see your job as nairaland mod?
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mhizkel over to you because of our time.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by ireneony(f): 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
present

cc wristwatch
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ireneony you are welcome.

Kindly answer my question. Thanks.
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19)

Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City. / What Kind Of Kiss Sends Emotions? / Lets Whatsapp, Exchange Pictures And Hook Up!... We Might Find Our Dream Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.