Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Glory! Stroke Gone But Speech Not That Improved - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Glory! Stroke Gone But Speech Not That Improved (878 Views)

"Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled / Prince Audu Abubakar (STROKE- Causes, Signs, Treatment : What You Should Know) / Polio Is Gone, But Immunisation Is A Must (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glory! Stroke Gone But Speech Not That Improved by bodee(m): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
I once talked about how a woman developed stroke as a result of knowing that she's positive but to the glory of God, the stroke aspect has been relieved. I watched the change processes. Now she can move every part of her body and she can now talk but her speech is not as normal. Sometimes, she has to talk about 2 or 3 times before one can decipher what's saying.
I want to know if there are drugs that can fasten the healing process and make her speech normal. Thanks
Re: Glory! Stroke Gone But Speech Not That Improved by absoluteSuccess: 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
bodee:
I once talked about how a woman developed stroke as a result of knowing that she's positive but to the glory of God, the stroke aspect has been relieved. I watched the change processes. Now she can move every part of her body and she can now talk but her speech is not as normal. Sometimes, she has to talk about 2 or 3 times before one can decipher what's saying.
I want to know if there are drugs that can fasten the healing process and make her speech normal. Thanks
Very glad for this good news. try blood cleanser, sanqing oral and dansheen. Good for thrumbus and sclerosis depletion.
Re: Glory! Stroke Gone But Speech Not That Improved by bodee(m): 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Very glad for this good news. try blood cleanser, sanqing oral and dansheen. Good for thrumbus and sclerosis depletion.
wow, hope we can get it at pharmacy. The good news is that she has been officially discharged(though still in the hospital) but her voice. I have taken note of the drugs. Thanks very much Sir.
Re: Glory! Stroke Gone But Speech Not That Improved by absoluteSuccess: 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
bodee:
wow, hope we can get it at pharmacy. The good news is that she has been officially discharged(though still in the hospital) but her voice. I have taken note of the drugs. Thanks very much Sir.
You can call me to have them..
Re: Glory! Stroke Gone But Speech Not That Improved by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
Don't just take any drug, there are different causes of stroke and the medication varies.... Don't use a drug except the doctor tells you too.

Stick to the doctor's advice, and not a random person on nairaland for advice.
Re: Glory! Stroke Gone But Speech Not That Improved by absoluteSuccess: 6:19am On Jun 08, 2015
greatbygrace:
Don't just take any drug, there are different causes of stroke and the medication varies.... Don't use a drug except the doctor tells you too.

Stick to the doctor's advice, and not a random person on nairaland for advice.
Thanks for the observation. Someone health is at stake.
Re: Glory! Stroke Gone But Speech Not That Improved by jasmines(f): 9:19am On Jun 08, 2015
bodee:

Yes there is, its called reserve. It is made with resveratrol, this product is unique because it contains the exact amount the body needs. Google resveratrol to understand.

If after 2weeks, he doesnt start talking, I will refund you. I can even give you free samples, if you notice he's getting better, come and buy the full dosage. It was made in the USA.
Re: Glory! Stroke Gone But Speech Not That Improved by tygress: 10:10am On Jun 08, 2015
For the blood cleanser, sanqing oral and dansheen, You can call Dr. Ifeoma on 07034323030 or 08183036107 . She will educate you more on the products and waybill them to you anywhere in Nigeria.

Goodluck!!
Re: Glory! Stroke Gone But Speech Not That Improved by absoluteSuccess: 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
Op how is she faring now?
Re: Glory! Stroke Gone But Speech Not That Improved by Fem60(m): 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
what have you done to remove that yeast infection you have. Do you really know what yeast infection is? Is a bad and dangerous disease that can turn your skin totally. Those bad rash you have is a completely yeast infection. Go and look at the picture here: www.nairaland.com/2361713/free-yourself-yeast-infection-within
Re: Glory! Stroke Gone But Speech Not That Improved by Gideon360t: 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
buy green life ST PILL. IS VETY POWERFUL
Re: Glory! Stroke Gone But Speech Not That Improved by Gideon360t: 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
buy green life ST PILL. IS VETY POWERFUL call

(1) (Reply)

Sex During Pregnancy / Dermafi Cream Review, Price & Ingredients? / HEALTHY EATING: Easy Tips For Planning A Healthy Diet And Sticking To It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.