Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Sex During Pregnancy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sex During Pregnancy (900 Views)

Benefits Of Sex During Pregnancy (no 3 And 7 Will Shock You) / Sex During Pregnancy Helps Babies Grow Faster And Healthier In The Womb. / Sex During Pregnancy - Dangers Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex During Pregnancy by ebijimi7(m): 4:48am On Jul 01, 2015
good day doctors in the house please my wife is pregnant and she is asking me for sex please is it advisable to have sex with her now that she is pregnant?
Re: Sex During Pregnancy by jcflex(m): 5:03am On Jul 01, 2015
For the first 3 mnth, pls abstain,

After that, xpectially when it like 2 - 3 mnth to her delivery period, you need to giv it to her regularly.

Touch your toe or doggy is adviseable then.

Why, is to mak the delivery process easier for her, it will help xpand the vaginal and make delivery easy.

Again convince her to always have a walk, it help as well, and fruit intake.

Hope this is helpful.

1 Like

Re: Sex During Pregnancy by fromnigeria(m): 5:09am On Jul 01, 2015
I hope you're married? I mean you are supposed to know about this long before marriage.
Sorry i Cant help, you want just doctors and i am not!
Re: Sex During Pregnancy by 1stola: 5:16am On Jul 01, 2015
[s]
jcflex:
For the first 3 mnth, pls abstain,

After that, xpectially when it like 2 - 3 mnth to her delivery period, you need to giv it to her regularly.

Touch your toe or doggy is adviseable then.

Why, is to mak the delivery process easier for her, it will help xpand the vaginal and make delivery easy.

Again convince her to always have a walk, it help as well, and fruit intake.

Hope this is helpful.
[/s]

Rubbish

Upside-down brain.
Re: Sex During Pregnancy by Utchgirl(f): 5:20am On Jul 01, 2015
1stola:

Rubbish
Upside-down brain.

U contradicted sombody yet u did nt say ur opinion. Why ?

3 Likes

Re: Sex During Pregnancy by omicron(m): 6:39am On Jul 01, 2015
ebijimi7:
good day doctors in the house please my wife is pregnant and she is asking me for sex please is it advisable to have sex with her now that she is pregnant?
Medically, sex is not forbidden in normal pregnancy,

However, if she has had a bleeding in this pregnancy, or a history of miscarriage, or if she has cervical incompetence (a condition whereby the mouth of the womb begin to widen long before labour), or a low-lying placenta (placenta praevia), she should abstan from sex.

If none of the above, then no problem with sex.

She should feel free to ask her doctor this and other questions during her antenatal clinics.

All the best.
Re: Sex During Pregnancy by jcflex(m): 8:05am On Jul 01, 2015
Utchgirl:

U contradicted sombody yet u did nt say ur opinion.
Why ?

Thanks Mdam.

people like him are best overlook, as if they dont exist at all.

they have ntin tangible in their skull to offer

Looking for undue relevance/popularity

am allergic to nonsense, that why i choose to ignore him

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Egg Shell / 7 Powerful Ways To Overcome Depression / Fresh Disease Outbreak Kills 25 Children In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.