Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Dealdey.com Nigeria Biggest Fraud E-commerce Website (read My Story) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dealdey.com Nigeria Biggest Fraud E-commerce Website (read My Story) (2918 Views)

How I Made Over N1 Million Naira Monthly Sales On Dealdey / Making Money With Dealdey.com / Sellers And Buyers Should Boycott Dealdey!! They Exploit Sellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealdey.com Nigeria Biggest Fraud E-commerce Website (read My Story) by Beehandz(m): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
I made an order on www.dealdey.com on April 11th, 2015 for a Qasa Rechargeable Fan 16inch (Order no: 14287113516549) which was stated on their website that Delivery and Pickup is 10 Business Days.
Meanwhile, I called severally coupled with countless Emails that I sent to their help line. After 15 Business Days, I was fortunate to get a response of stories upon stories about my order.

After a month, on May 18th, I got a mail that my order will be replaced with another product of same specification and to my greatest surprise, I got the delivery May 30th to find out the product delivered was totally different in Size, Color and Specification of my original order item and the alternate item.

ORIGINAL PRODUCT (Bought on dealdey website)
Qasa Rechargeable Fan
Size : 16"
Fan speed: 5 hours high, 7.5 hours low
Charge time: 20 - 24 hours
Features:
Oscillation control Knob
Multi-angle tilting
AC/DC auto changeover
With a handle
4 pcs LED light
Battery: 2x6 V4, 5AH C-type lead-acid battery
Duration time: 90 hour / LED
Over-charge and over-discharge protection
Comes with a remote control

ALTERNATE PRODUCT (Promised by dealdey to supply after over a month)
Sonitech specification
Size: 16inches
Model No. SN-2316R
Remote controlled
LED: 4pcs LED Light
Voltage: 220 - 240V; 50/60Hz
Duration time: 90hours/LED;
High - 5hrs; Low - 7.5hrs
Battery: 2x6V5Ah Rechargeable
Charge time: 12 -15 hours
Sealed Lead-acid batteries
16"Oscillating 2-Speed Fan

DELIVERED PRODUCT
Qasa Item No: LBQ033H31
Size: 12inches
Voltage: AC 230V, 50Hz
Battery: 6V 4.5Ah Ctype
Lead-Acid battery
Duration Time: 45hour/LED
Fan: 3 hours/high, 5 hours/low
Charge time : 12-15 hours

This is a total bridge of contract in delivery time, product quality and Negligence on dealdey because they’ve been playing me pranks for over 2weeks after the delivered product was returned
Dealdey needs to be sue to the court of law as my discussion with people has raised up serious issues that dealdey has been defrauding people online since inception.

Note: This is the 3rd time this is happening to me in the space of 3 months and I’ve decided to make dealdey suffer for this and making the general public aware of their fraudulent activities online.[color=#000099][/color]

I’m sure I’m not the only one experiencing this. Let’s get them to pay for their actions.

Action……Pls share to all social media platforms.

Meanwhile, I’ve requested dealdey to refund my account and they’ve been playing pranks to refund my wallet instead. None has been done after 2weeks of refunding the product to their Ikeja office in Lagos.

To Dealdey, You will suffer for this and pay me for all the inconveniences
Re: Dealdey.com Nigeria Biggest Fraud E-commerce Website (read My Story) by Beehandz(m): 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Plus let's have your story if you've experienced this.

@Moderator pls help move to front page.
Re: Dealdey.com Nigeria Biggest Fraud E-commerce Website (read My Story) by bigtt76(f): 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
I avoided Naija e-commerce sites Shaw until few days back when I ordered on Jumia .... Waiting for delivery tomorrow morning hope they behave Shaan. Sorry for the stress.
Re: Dealdey.com Nigeria Biggest Fraud E-commerce Website (read My Story) by eluquenson(m): 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
And I just registered on their website, immediately a lady called me from their office.
Why are Nigerians spoiling this e - commerce business.
If you are out of stock for a particular product explanation will suffice.

Anyway, ceteris paribus
Re: Dealdey.com Nigeria Biggest Fraud E-commerce Website (read My Story) by akeensbussy(m): 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
The Nigeria economy is not ripe to support this online commerce business we see around this day. the infrastructure that will support the smooth running of such business is not available yet.

Besides, I prefer to pick up anything I want to buy from my omo-ibo shop anytime anyday.
Re: Dealdey.com Nigeria Biggest Fraud E-commerce Website (read My Story) by lordkay10(m): 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
I had a similar experience with them, made an order since April and it's yet to be delivered despite several calls to their customer care. They are a bunch of thieves!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealdey.com Nigeria Biggest Fraud E-commerce Website (read My Story) by Vision4God: 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hhmmmm ds is not funny.
My xperience was wt Jumia. Delivered a fake product 2me, cald 4 a change or if de cant get my specification, de shud refund my money but till today no news from dem. Ds happened last year oct
Re: Dealdey.com Nigeria Biggest Fraud E-commerce Website (read My Story) by natas22: 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
You had one deal that had issue and you concluded they are fraud hmmm i totally disagree with you. They made a slight mistake they aint robots besides robots too make mistakes.

www.

1 Like

Re: Dealdey.com Nigeria Biggest Fraud E-commerce Website (read My Story) by maxxy: 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
In the last couple of weeks, there have been multiple threads castigating various online platforms; from Jumia to Konga and now Dealdey, even though many do not understand how they operate.

There are better ways of dealing with issues than coming online to deride companies that are trying to make the best happen despite the infrastructural challenges in Nigeria. It is better to exhaust all avenues of dispute resolution before labelling reputable companies scammers and other names. For all we know, the actual seller of the item may be out of stock on it. When they succeed in solving your issues, you will be unable to repair the damage you have caused.

Let's us also remember that they employ tens of thousands of people directly and indirectly.
Re: Dealdey.com Nigeria Biggest Fraud E-commerce Website (read My Story) by Beehandz(m): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
natas22:
You had one deal that had issue and you concluded they are fraud hmmm i totally disagree with you. They made a slight mistake they aint robots besides robots too make mistakes.

www.

Hi, Did you read the part of my post that read

Note: This is the 3rd time this is happening to me in the space of 3 months and I’ve decided to make dealdey suffer for this and making the general public aware of their fraudulent activities online.[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]

meanwhile, i mentioned this in my team and out of 12 people, 4 of us has had this issue with dealdey between January and Now. Also as i was telling a friend this weekend. She said she and her hubby has similar experience this March with Dealdey.

So this isn't the first time Dealdey is doing tjis to me but i cant take it any longer and meanwhile, i am not a novice shopping online.
Re: Dealdey.com Nigeria Biggest Fraud E-commerce Website (read My Story) by Beehandz(m): 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
maxxy:
In the last couple of weeks, there have been multiple threads castigating various online platforms; from Jumia to Konga and now Dealdey, even though many do not understand how they operate.

There are better ways of dealing with issues than coming online to deride companies that are trying to make the best happen despite the infrastructural challenges in Nigeria. It is better to exhaust all avenues of dispute resolution before labelling reputable companies scammers and other names. For all we know, the actual seller of the item may be out of stock on it. When they succeed in solving your issues, you will be unable to repair the damage you have caused.

Let's us also remember that they employ tens of thousands of people directly and indirectly.

Kindly suggest a better way pls oooo.

i stated in my post i mailed dealdey severally, called them countless times before they responded to my complaints. So, Ive tried to resolve this amicably with them with no way forward. For christ sake, the deal read 10 working days on their website and it will be 2 months this new week.

That is a bridge of contract. they should confirm deals from their merchants before posting on their sites.

so no apologies for my post.
Thanks
Re: Dealdey.com Nigeria Biggest Fraud E-commerce Website (read My Story) by ecoheight: 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
Beehandz:

i stated in my post i mailed dealdey severally, called them countless times before they responded to my complaints. So, Ive tried to resolve this amicably with them with no way forward. For christ sake, the deal read 10 working days on their website and it will be 2 months this new week.

That is a bridge of contract. they should confirm deals from their merchants before posting on their sites.

Thanks

But instead of going out online to blackmail them, you would have requested for a refund. Have you done that?

I personally have bought from dealdey and I can prove to you that they are not scam.
Re: Dealdey.com Nigeria Biggest Fraud E-commerce Website (read My Story) by Beehandz(m): 6:01am On Jun 08, 2015
ecoheight:

But instead of going out online to blackmail them, you would have requested for a refund. Have you done that?

I personally have bought from dealdey and I can prove to you that they are not scam.

Pls read my post again. It's like you just scanned through.
Re: Dealdey.com Nigeria Biggest Fraud E-commerce Website (read My Story) by Dewze(m): 6:34am On Jun 08, 2015
maxxy:

Good communication avoids problems like this. You'll be surprised how understanding most customers are when you simply tell them what the problem is in due time. Calling their customer (instead of waiting to be called) to say we are out of stock on this goods but we can offer you a smaller but cheaper one with the balance refunded almost along with it will simply do the magic.

Most Nigerian managers simply do not know how to manage and they do not care.

1 Like

Re: Dealdey.com Nigeria Biggest Fraud E-commerce Website (read My Story) by maxxy: 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
Beehandz:

Thanks

If you agree that the issue between you and Dealdey is a breach of contract, why then do you blatantly label them a fraud? Surely there is a difference between the two.

Dealdey may be very wrong in treating a valued customer this way, but two wrongs do not make a right.
Re: Dealdey.com Nigeria Biggest Fraud E-commerce Website (read My Story) by Beehandz(m): 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
ecoheight:

Take time to read my post keep your comment.
Re: Dealdey.com Nigeria Biggest Fraud E-commerce Website (read My Story) by Beehandz(m): 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
maxxy:

If you agree that the issue between you and Dealdey is a breach of contract, why then do you blatantly label them a fraud? Surely there is a difference between the two.

Dealdey may be very wrong in treating a valued customer this way, but two wrongs do not make a right.

Have they paid you to comment? Or u work for them?

(1) (Reply)

Free Daily 3 Odds Bet Ticket Challenge - - - Season 1 / Daily News Naija Income Program (800naira) Ganrantee You 10k To 20k Monthly / Bexchange Id Token , Password And App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.