Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

A Nairalander Retakes Photo Of Himself , Mum And Siblings After 24 Years. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Nairalander Retakes Photo Of Himself , Mum And Siblings After 24 Years. (1129 Views)

April Fool Prank | Between An African Mum And Her Yanki Daughter [ Photo ] / This Will Crack You Up - Telephone Conversation Between Warri Mum And Her Child / Funny Conversation Between A Mum And Their Kids. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Retakes Photo Of Himself , Mum And Siblings After 24 Years. by onlymayz: 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
I am a lover of photograph and photography and also a good collector of it. I have a good collections of pictures right from my child christening till date. Lately I decided to retake a photo of me, my mum andsiblings after 24 years and I gives me a nice feeling. Im the bros standinh behind.
Mode. FP Things Pleeeaaaseeee!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Retakes Photo Of Himself , Mum And Siblings After 24 Years. by Rowlandjude(m): 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Sweet,

Something is missing, were is the Lantern?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Retakes Photo Of Himself , Mum And Siblings After 24 Years. by mezabo(m): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
this is cool and funny all together.
Front Page Things.... Oya move it!
Re: A Nairalander Retakes Photo Of Himself , Mum And Siblings After 24 Years. by OsoDupe(f): 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lolz, see that baby still feeling like a baby, agbaya grin. Nice one op.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Retakes Photo Of Himself , Mum And Siblings After 24 Years. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lol.. the "baby" tho
Re: A Nairalander Retakes Photo Of Himself , Mum And Siblings After 24 Years. by hadura29(m): 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hilarious..... Cute bro,.. Nice one

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Retakes Photo Of Himself , Mum And Siblings After 24 Years. by mezabo(m): 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
Haba! is this not worth front page? make this mod. wetin you dey wait for?
Re: A Nairalander Retakes Photo Of Himself , Mum And Siblings After 24 Years. by Thelmerh(f): 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
this is so funi. most especially dat ur kid brother.
Re: A Nairalander Retakes Photo Of Himself , Mum And Siblings After 24 Years. by LEvuls(m): 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
Seriously not laughing grin
Re: A Nairalander Retakes Photo Of Himself , Mum And Siblings After 24 Years. by drajjay: 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lol guy ur weight Don too much na.
Re: A Nairalander Retakes Photo Of Himself , Mum And Siblings After 24 Years. by bigtt76(f): 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mama still looking young must have started early grin

onlymayz:
I am a lover of photograph and photography and also a good collector of it. I have a good collections of pictures right from my child christening till date. Lately I decided to retake a photo of me, my mum andsiblings after 24 years and I gives me a nice feeling. Im the bros standinh behind.
Mode. FP Things Pleeeaaaseeee!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Retakes Photo Of Himself , Mum And Siblings After 24 Years. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
Wow. I love this!! It makes me wanna re-create a family picture. That baby is one grown man smiley
Re: A Nairalander Retakes Photo Of Himself , Mum And Siblings After 24 Years. by wachakuta(m): 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
Coool
Re: A Nairalander Retakes Photo Of Himself , Mum And Siblings After 24 Years. by nerodenero: 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
That your goatie would pass for that of a he-goat. Abi you be Taliban? grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Retakes Photo Of Himself , Mum And Siblings After 24 Years. by chiibekee(f): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
Family is sweet.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Retakes Photo Of Himself , Mum And Siblings After 24 Years. by coolebux(m): 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
The baby don grow for em mama hand gringringrin
Re: A Nairalander Retakes Photo Of Himself , Mum And Siblings After 24 Years. by pussygotlips: 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ewww nice one
Re: A Nairalander Retakes Photo Of Himself , Mum And Siblings After 24 Years. by Vision4God: 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
Thank God for ur family. Nice
Re: A Nairalander Retakes Photo Of Himself , Mum And Siblings After 24 Years. by auntymi(f): 5:06am On Jun 08, 2015
Agbaya angry

No break malEe leg oOh
Re: A Nairalander Retakes Photo Of Himself , Mum And Siblings After 24 Years. by drkay(m): 5:33am On Jun 08, 2015
This is lovely, olorun a wo yin po.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Picture Of A Proud Father / Let God Make Your Enemy To Be Confused Like This Chealse Player / Very Funny Pictures Of The Day (photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.