Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo (35492 Views)

Dangote's $600million Cement Plant In Ethiopia (A Closer Look) / Dangote Cement Plant Launched In Addis Ababa (photos) / Aliko Dangote To Launch $400 Million Cement Plant In Zambia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo by sunnywhyt(m): 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nice one dude
Re: Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nawa ooo. So i didnt even make the first page
Re: Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo by SuperSuave(m): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
tigonana:
Omo dis man get mouth,just dey invest,money good o,I still dey here dey tink of how I go buy one okada.God help me.
God will surely help you just have faith, pray, believe and with for your turn.
Re: Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo by tinuolababy(f): 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
I will arrive soon grin grin
Re: Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo by Chubhie: 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
Dangote is here to stay. In the next foreseeable future. Glad to see duke rolling with the big boys. I like duke- no homo.
Re: Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo by sitos(m): 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
Might not b as rich as dangote, but I shall b somebody, amen
Re: Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo by Fhemmmy: 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
I am sure the cost of production in Ethiopia will be better for this man than even in Nigeria . . . good one and i tap into such blessing oh, God no forget me oh
Re: Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Depends on what you mean by happiness.

To me...happiness is the state of inner contentment...that is not dependent on your feelings, or your personal fortunes.

It has nothing to do with riches, or the absence thereof.
Forget dat thing bro! A poor man cannot be happy, no matter how contented he is with his poverty. Poverty is the worst disease known to man. It's even worse than Ebola.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo by Kentrasso(f): 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
#In Apprentice theme voice #money money money money...moooooney wink smiley
Re: Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo by hensben(m): 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
the one wey bad pass be say person go suffer for earth at the end still go hell fire....God forbid bad thing.
Re: Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
lalasticlala:
The richest man in Africa and business man is all smiles and excited over his $600 million Dangote Cement Plant in Ethiopia which he recently launched.

Momodu shared more pics from the event. Donald Duke, former Cross River Governor was there too. And of course, Femi Otedola too.

Last pic: Alhaji Aliko Dangote in a chat with the Prime Minister of Ethiopia.

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-290514337/delemomoduovation/photos/ig-1002124736651840182_290514337

What's up with Dangote's and Otedola's bromance , these two seem to always be together lately ( na only to hold hands remain for them )
Re: Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo by Fhemmmy: 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
neoapocalypse:

What's up with Dangote's and Otedola's bromance , these two seem to always be together lately ( na only to hold hands remain for them )

It only make sense to wanna be around such a smart dude, cos there would be a lot that could be learnt from him . . . Wish could hang with him too oh
Re: Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo by justjify(m): 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
tinuolababy:
I will arrive soon grin grin
I pray your soon doesn't last as long as Airforce1's album ooh!
Re: Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo by Ranchhoddas: 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
bushdoc9919:

To me...happiness is the state of inner contentment...that is not dependent on your feelings, or your personal fortunes.

Na lie ooo...there is no poor man that is happy.
Re: Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo by natas22: 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
Thank God for that man.

www.
Re: Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
BEFORE NKO...
DO YOU EXPECT HIM TO CRY?
Re: Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo by missKiffy(f): 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
Money speaking cool
Re: Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo by Vanityupnvanity(m): 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
Money
Re: Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo by tinuolababy(f): 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
justjify:

I pray your soon doesn't last as long as Airforce1's album ooh!

cheesy cheesy lol
Re: Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo by Spells(m): 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
Money talks.. Its da only universal language
Re: Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo by activefibre1(m): 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
i hope he make nigerians directors and managers and supervisors over the company. While employing the ethopian masses.
Re: Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo by myklangelo(m): 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ego nwoke a bu nsi obogwu!!!!!!

I have started my weekly lecture in the Igbo language!!!!!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo by jackyraw09: 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
klevjey:
I must drive my car dis yr

same here smiley

1 Like

Re: Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo by amparas(m): 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
wink
Re: Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo by TeamSimple(m): 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
Typing 'God bless my hustle,I will be richer than this guy' while some of you are seated in one spot looking for an organisation to call you for interview and doing nothing..I wonder how that's gonna work.
Re: Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo by tsdarkside(m): 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
bushdoc9919:

take it easy....the only thing i know is,dangote pays is tax in nigeria....more money for us!!! i am very happy for him... grin grin wink wink wink
Re: Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo by omonnakoda: 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
To those who say the poor cannot be happy I say it Depends on what you mean by poor. That is a very unfortunate attitude common to the Ibos

Yes Extremes of poverty or wealth can lead to much unhappiness. If your child is hungry or sick and you cannot pay to feed them or treat them then that is one extreme. But there is always, with ideas of poverty ,comparison of self to others. If we consider the material possessions of 21st century man and compare him to the situation maybe 600 years ago we would argue that 600 years ago with no electricity and no cars etc that nobody was happy. This is untrue. What make a man happy ?
1) security
2)You have food when you want it
3) Your manhood is working properly No amount of money can compensate for this
4) You have generally good health
5) you have freedom to come and go as you please and to say what you like and worship what you like

Do I want to have Dangote's money? No simply because I would not know what to do with it. I do not need more than 1 million naira a month to be happy and even that is because of the human fear of the unknown
I am not a religious person but there are some things Jesus is reported to have said that are quite relevant here

Matthew 13.44
the kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and hid; and for joy over it he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field.

What is that "treasure" that is so valuable for a man to sell all he has?

He came back to this subject when he asked a rich man to do this and he demurred

24"Again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

Is this because it is bad to be rich? No .It is because of placing trust in the riches which comes from . Fear Fear Fear

This is what he has to say of fear
But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which is alive today and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, will He not much more clothe you? You of little faith! 31"Do not worry then, saying, 'What will we eat?' or 'What will we drink?' or 'What will we wear for clothing?'

So the point is it is more important to look for that "kingdom" and trust in it. There is nothing wrong in being rich but not because Dangote or some other person is rich and then we pursue a "MeToo" agenda. Dangote is doing a good job bringing development with his money but I do not think I would do the same so why should I pursue it. If I had that kind of money I would search for folk like Billyonaire,anonimi and many more and have them flogged publicly so it is good I don't have it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo by harry509: 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
lalasticlala:
The richest man in Africa and business man is all smiles and excited over his $600 million Dangote Cement Plant in Ethiopia which he recently launched.

Momodu shared more pics from the event. Donald Duke, former Cross River Governor was there too. And of course, Femi Otedola too.

Last pic: Alhaji Aliko Dangote in a chat with the Prime Minister of Ethiopia.

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-290514337/delemomoduovation/photos/ig-1002124736651840182_290514337
I wil b celebrated vry soon by his grace AMEN. God bless my husto.
Re: Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo by ayodejisure: 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
dubylhover:
who says money cant buy happiness grin, God and satan punish that person....i must make it in dis lyf oo,or else oluwa go vex for me during judgement...
anyways FTC for lalasticlala post...1st time eva...who says all tins are not possible smiley
i dedicate it to messi,d greatest of our era.. grin

congrats barca..but beware,united is coming smiley
Love is better than money

Loving money and loving people are actually diametrically opposite forces. If you love money, basically you are just loving yourself, because you crave the power and pleasures and comforts that money brings. When you love other people, you are actually choosing to spend yourself, your energy and time, to make someone else’s life better. You are giving rather than taking.

At one time or another we have all believed that acquiring money would bring happiness. It never does. The opposite is true: “Better a meal of vegetables where there is love than a fattened calf with hatred” (Proverbs 15:17). You will find the greatest satisfactions in your life in the ways in which you have served other people’s needs. It’s as though they have the keys to your happiness.

When we spend our first energy tending our relationships, including our relationship with God, all of our needs will be met. If you spend your life chasing money, you will end up with nothing. There are no checkbooks in coffins. But you can take the people with you to heaven.

In Christ, love can survive the grave.[b]
dubylhover:
who says money cant buy happiness grin, God and satan punish that person....i must make it in dis lyf oo,or else oluwa go vex for me during judgement...
anyways FTC for lalasticlala post...1st time eva...who says all tins are not possible smiley

Loving money and loving people are actually diametrically opposite forces. If you love money, basically you are just loving yourself, because you crave the power and pleasures and comforts that money brings. When you love other people, you are actually choosing to spend yourself, your energy and time, to make someone else’s life better. You are giving rather than taking.

At one time or another we have all believed that acquiring money would bring happiness. It never does. The opposite is true: “Better a meal of vegetables where there is love than a fattened calf with hatred” (Proverbs 15:17). You will find the greatest satisfactions in your life in the ways in which you have served other people’s needs. It’s as though they have the keys to your happiness.

When we spend our first energy tending our relationships, including our relationship with God, all of our needs will be met. If you spend your life chasing money, you will end up with nothing. There are no checkbooks in coffins. But you can take the people with you to heaven.

In Christ, love can survive the grave.[/b]
dubylhover:

In Christ, love can survive the grave.

1 Like

Re: Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo by dalass(f): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
RickRichards:
This got me thinking something. grin
What are you thinking
Re: Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo by newsance(m): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
bushdoc9919:

...datz JOY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Kerosene Stove Wool Are Produced (Photos) / Ahmed Kuru In Trouble Over Keystone Bank Acquisition By Father-in-law-TheCapital / MTN CEO, Ahmad Farroukh Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.