Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

In Church: When A Friendship Is Turning To Relationship. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Church: When A Friendship Is Turning To Relationship. (585 Views)

Why Wear Scarf To Church When You Are Already On Wig? / That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Church: When A Friendship Is Turning To Relationship. by Akingbade11(m): 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
Well i just want to make a short note on this which is happening to me now which i know is happening to some of us.
You are just a friend with one of the sister in your church, suddenly your friendship begin to be so close that you are really falling in love with her but you are afraid to tell her because you know she's so devoted and also you are afraid the friendship might end.
Your opinion on this and please no insult.
Re: In Church: When A Friendship Is Turning To Relationship. by Cutehector(m): 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nw dis is what u will do brother in christ grin

Try to be intriguing.. Develop on dat skill.. Find out what she feels abt u, hw she reacts wen ur around.. If she is respectful to u.. Like maybe u invyt her ova for smth, will she be thr.. Tinz like dat...

Secondly. Does she call u, like return ur calls?
Re: In Church: When A Friendship Is Turning To Relationship. by Akingbade11(m): 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:
Nw dis is what u will do brother in christ grin

Try to be intriguing.. Develop on dat skill.. Find out what she feels abt u, hw she reacts wen ur around.. If she is respectful to u.. Like maybe u invyt her ova for smth, will she be thr.. Tinz like dat...

Secondly. Does she call u, like return ur calls?

Am going to skip wat she does wen she sees me, concerning the call, she do call me a lot.
Re: In Church: When A Friendship Is Turning To Relationship. by Cutehector(m): 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
Akingbade11:

Am going to skip wat she does wen she sees me, concerning the call, she do call me a lot.
lol chill.. Don't ask her out yet..
Re: In Church: When A Friendship Is Turning To Relationship. by Akingbade11(m): 6:18am On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
lol chill.. Don't ask her out yet..
ok sire...

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/06/15 / See What A Lady Wore Inside Church. / Have You Seen "Ramadan" Moon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.