Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Ministers Live For Others Please - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ministers Live For Others Please (453 Views)

6 Ways Ministers Of God Can Avoid Scandals / Anita Oyakhilome Rolls On The Floor As Her Husband Ministers (2004 Video) / 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ministers Live For Others Please by Loveaflame(m): 7:44am On Jun 08, 2015
We all have many excuses to do the wrong things we do but we have one excuse not to do it. Until you locate that one reason righteous living will keep on been difficult for you.

One of my reasons for staying on line and in tune with Christ's lifestyle is because many people are wired to me and I am strongly connected to such people. My carelessness affects them seriously.

The little immoral thoughts in me will make some of them fall into immoral acts. My weakness paralysis their spiritual lives. My wrongs are doubled in their lives.

Someone once said,

"THE LEADER'S SIN IS A LEADING SIN"

Many ministers don't know the depth of that statement. As a spiritual leader, you affect people especially your followers mentally and spiritually. The direction of your thoughts is what they follow and not really the direction of your teachings.

You transfer your thoughts to them because they are highly receptive to you. This is why some ministers can preach awesome messages or have great charisma and their followers are not living up to the standard of what such might be teaching. The spirit behind the teaching is more important than the teaching itself.

Your secret lifestyle is a product of your thoughts and such is what is transferred into your followers. Like familiar spirits in families we have also have familiar spirits in ministries. These are demon spirits who have succeeded in subduing the ministers and have made them their spiritual slaves. Such demons now invade the followers and subdue such. Did you think the statement of The Bible that says,

"SMITE THE SHEPHERD AND THE SHEEP BE SCATTERED WAS A JOKE"

Many ministers have been smitten spiritually and their sheep have been scattered also spiritually and the resultant effect is loose living, spiritual blindness, deafness, worldliness, lukewarmness and coldness in their lives.

Those who can overcome their leaders' weaknesses are those who are tapping grace from another source. They are receiving anointing and enlightenment from others who have not been captured spiritually.

Ministers must be loving in the sense that they should know their carelessness affects a lot of people who are their followers within and outside their denominations. It would amount to total wickedness if they just live anyhow and think they can use grace to cover up.

Let me tell you a great secret. Many ministers have sent many souls to hell with their careless lifestyles. You won't believe your immoral thoughts in Asia can make someone in Brazil to fornicate or go into adultery. Your evil deeds can lead so many astray in other countries. This is real and I am talking from my spiritual experience as a Warfare Intercessor.

Ministers are expected to have the highest level of morality but unfortunately the opposite is the case today. This is due to strong manipulation from the realm of darkness. If only Gospel Ministers are given the grace to see into the activities of darkness they will sit tight and have mercy on the people they are leading even if they don't fear God as much as they should fear Him.

I pray for all ministers who have been captured by the forces of darkness and have become an unconscious agents of satan leading people astray and into hell by their thoughts and actions to receive deliverance now by the blood of Jesus and by the fire of the Holy Ghost in the name of Jesus.

Please pray for men of God because many of them need spiritual help. God help us all in Jesus name.

SOURCE

https://www.facebook.com/Francobliss/posts/759487410835444?comment_id=760498977400954&ref=notif&notif_t=feed_comment
Re: Ministers Live For Others Please by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 08, 2015
Ministers are human like you and I whom the members hv made a god out of. I blame the members and not the. ministers they made god.

(1) (Reply)

Wouldn’t You Love To Be In His Shoes? / Pastor Calls For Imprisonment Of Women Who Shout ‘god’ During Sex / Is Christianity Boring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.