Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! (3822 Views)

U Will Shout "I Love Dis" Wen U See Dis 4mnths Old Slant Female Gsd...SOLD!!!! / Superlastrically Beautiful 6months Old Slant Female Gsd For Sale / Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by bobbysaxy: 9:09am On Jun 08, 2015
She came in wit appraisal documents and vacination document wit doctors report microchiped tatoo on her ear...she is 4months old and her dad is from a champion bloodline...for more pics,add me on watsapp or call 08155560515,bb pin 2beaa02a

Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by bobbysaxy: 9:15am On Jun 08, 2015
More pics....i posted more pics...u can see the microchip number on her document was also tatooed on her ear....excellent importation....i also posted her picture wen she landed at the airport
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by seyi200(m): 9:45am On Jun 08, 2015
How much is the final price of your gsd
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by bobbysaxy: 9:48am On Jun 08, 2015
Call me on 08155560515
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by bobbysaxy: 10:38am On Jun 08, 2015
Sellin fast
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by bobbysaxy: 11:36am On Jun 08, 2015
Mehn u need to see this girl
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by bobbysaxy: 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
Selling...hot deal,strictly for those that wants pedigree
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by bobbysaxy: 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
Fast selling
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by chucky234(m): 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nice pup you got there bro, happy sale.
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by bobbysaxy: 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
Tnks
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by bobbysaxy: 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
Goin,goin,goin....
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by remmyagun: 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bro pls b4 I call, wanna know ur location. Yhx
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by bobbysaxy: 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ib
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by oluomoadebayo: 9:38am On Jun 09, 2015
Can you share his pedigree paper?
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by bobbysaxy: 9:50am On Jun 09, 2015
If u need the pedigree paper,pls come and buy...then u see everytin....i guess have shared all the basic information u need here....
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by bobbysaxy: 10:01am On Jun 09, 2015
This dog is here live wit me,i can snap 10000000 pics of her if u want....any intrested buyer will have to see the dog live and must be able to take care of her...I am not in a rush to sell her....she is a registered dog...and her quality will shock u....dont wanna talk too much until u see her..
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by oluomoadebayo: 10:08am On Jun 09, 2015
bobbysaxy:
This dog is here live wit me,i can snap 10000000 pics of her if u want....any intrested buyer will have to see the dog live and must be able to take care of her...I am not in a rush to sell her....she is a registered dog...and her quality will shock u....dont wanna talk too much until u see her..

It's not about appearance for me, I want to know the bloodline and do some research about the family of the said pup.

2 Likes

Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by bobbysaxy: 10:23am On Jun 09, 2015
Then ur free to come to my kennel
So u I show u all the details and u wil see the appraiisal document...and all the detail even up to great great grand father.....but make sure ur cash ready
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by oluomoadebayo: 10:26am On Jun 09, 2015
You can share without coming to your kennel.

2 Likes

Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by bobbysaxy: 10:44am On Jun 09, 2015
Bros cheers....have stated my own policy,i don't share appraisal documents online....i only give appraisal documents to those that wants to buy,when they are ready....that's is the dog I wanna sell....if u like her,u pay am not selling the parents...parents are not in nigeria...slants back german shepherd don't deceive like other breed...u can see the degree of the slopes...u can see all the features and everything. I don't know what u want again....if u see any 4months slant female around that was bred here that beats her in quality,that is up for sale,please call my attention...I will glad to buy as well
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by oluomoadebayo: 11:55am On Jun 09, 2015
Well it's your dog, their are a lot to dogs than slant back and appearance. Do you know what I need the dog for? No information about the dog's temperament , no information about the dog's health history, and no solid information about the dog except being imported. Not all imported dogs are pedigree dogs and if you can't share pedigree certificate, something is wrong with the bloodline or its no pedigree dog.
Attached is the pedigree paper of one of my dog. Nothing to hide about it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by bobbysaxy: 11:59am On Jun 09, 2015
Bros free me plsss,buy from somewhere else plsss
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by oluomoadebayo: 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
I rest my case!

1 Like

Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by bobbysaxy: 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
Bros free me na,buy from somewhere else or from someone that cud share the pedigree of his on dog on public sites
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by bobbysaxy: 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
Bros free me na,buy from somewhere else or from someone that cud share the pedigree of his on dog on public sites
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by bobbysaxy: 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
Its not a must u buy this one...just let go of her,as for me am not posting any pedigree paper online....reasons best known to me...cheers
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by oluomoadebayo: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
You can just offer to show me on whatsapp instead. Seriously their is nothing hidden about showing the bloodline. I lot of foreign seller would post all relevant information for potential buyer to see before deciding to buy the dog.

1 Like

Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by bobbysaxy: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
This is naija not foreign country....someone is going to be the final owner of the dog soon...so I don't wanna expose the pedigree of his dog publicly .I will only give it to the final buyer....so if he then likes to expose it publicly,that's left to him...as for me I wont do such...but have something at the back of ur mind...the dog is a registered dog...it has been made compulsory over there to register dogs before its being sold to other countries...that is y their prices has increased drastically....bros lets not talk about this again...cheers
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by mystery1979: 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
oluomoadebayo:
Well it's your dog, their are a lot to dogs than slant back and appearance. Do you know what I need the dog for? No information about the dog's temperament , no information about the dog's health history, and no solid information about the dog except being imported. Not all imported dogs are pedigree dogs and if you can't share pedigree certificate, something is wrong with the bloodline or its no pedigree dog.
bros,which language is dis and who will explain wht is written on it incase I import.i am just curious
Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by bobbysaxy: 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
Imported gsd female puppy for sale.....na market I come sell here not to talk

1 Like

Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by knyte(m): 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
oluomoadebayo:
I kinda agree with bobbysaxy, if u nt serious bout gettin d dog certain questions shldnt b asked. It's simply bugging him. If u serious bout it u can contact him via his details, its as simple as that

1 Like

Re: Imported 4months Old Slant Female German Sherperd for sale..SOLD!!! by bobbysaxy: 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
Abi,a serious buyer shud first of all like the pup.negotiate wit the seller...then come around wit the cash,i handover all neccesary documents to u then u pay me...simple....rather than asking me for pedigree paper....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Male Boerboel Available For Stud Service / My Beast For Sale Or Swap (see Photos) / Our Both Sex Lhasa Apso- Beautiful Fur Babies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.