Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

I Am Based In Switzerland,if You Need Anything From Here Let Me Know :) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Based In Switzerland,if You Need Anything From Here Let Me Know :) (1668 Views)

Am Based In Gambia, If You Need Anything Let Me Know!!! / Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know / If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Based In Switzerland,if You Need Anything From Here Let Me Know :) by 7070: 9:46am On Jun 08, 2015
A Legitimate Swissbusiness group on Watsapp exists and you can join +41 76 795 70 06

Interested in goods and services,Schools,cars,machinery,electronics,luxury watches etc..Just ask

serious questions are welcome

Danke schon. smiley

Re: I Am Based In Switzerland,if You Need Anything From Here Let Me Know :) by wealthinfos(m): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2015
7070:
A Legitimate Swissbusiness group on Watsapp exists and you can join +41 76 795 70 06

Interested in goods and services,Schools,cars,machinery,electronics,luxury watches etc..Just ask

Danke schon. smiley

Do you have products you can ship down here to Port Harcourt, Nigeria at very competitive prices? There is a big market here for electronics, solar equipments or alternative power solutions. Can we establish business relationships and you push them here, i sell and return ur capital and profits? If ur game, feel free to contact me. Are you scared of my personality? Feel free to google me out to know more about me. Google: Gideon Ele or Gideon-Wealth Ele.

Reach me on: 07063249904
Re: I Am Based In Switzerland,if You Need Anything From Here Let Me Know :) by 7070: 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
wealthinfos:

Do you have products you can ship down here to Port Harcourt, Nigeria at very competitive prices? There is a big market here for electronics, solar equipments or alternative power solutions. Can we establish business relationships and you push them here, i sell and return ur capital and profits? If ur game, feel free to contact me. Are you scared of my personality? Feel free to google me out to know more about me. Google: Gideon Ele or Gideon-Wealth Ele.

Reach me on: 07063249904

I will send you a message smiley
Re: I Am Based In Switzerland,if You Need Anything From Here Let Me Know :) by necz: 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
@7070
This is necz, i saw a notification showing you sent me a message in ma yahoomail but i cundt access it as i cant remember te password.

And concerning this your business, how often will the goods be available?
Re: I Am Based In Switzerland,if You Need Anything From Here Let Me Know :) by 7070: 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
necz:
@7070
This is necz, i saw a notification showing you sent me a message in ma yahoomail but i cundt access it as i cant remember te password. Please can you resent it to goognecs@gmail.com or reach me at 08032136516.

And concerning this your business, how often will the goods be available?

if you need me please email o... theswissbroker@yahoo.de
things are moving smiley
Re: I Am Based In Switzerland,if You Need Anything From Here Let Me Know :) by phonesNgadgets: 6:59am On Dec 03, 2015
7070:

Danke schon. smiley
How can we deal on luxury watches? I would like to import luxury watches from that side (both pre-owned and new)
Thank you.
Re: I Am Based In Switzerland,if You Need Anything From Here Let Me Know :) by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 03, 2015
phonesNgadgets:

How can we deal on luxury watches? I would like to import luxury watches from that side (both pre-owned and new)
Thank you.
Am interested in this too, pls send me a PM let's discuss or whatsapp +2347037416324
Re: I Am Based In Switzerland,if You Need Anything From Here Let Me Know :) by 7070: 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
phonesNgadgets:

Thank you.

Re: I Am Based In Switzerland,if You Need Anything From Here Let Me Know :) by Aleshyto(m): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
7070:

any job opportunity there?
Re: I Am Based In Switzerland,if You Need Anything From Here Let Me Know :) by AlPeter: 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
7070:

Danke schon. smiley
do you need agroproducts there let me know

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Enerclime Tech. / Warri,delta State / Adekola Udaomole Is A Thief And A Bitcoin Scammer, Kindly Advise And Push Foward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.