Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here (2134 Views)

Am Based In Gambia, If You Need Anything Let Me Know!!! / I Am Based In Switzerland,if You Need Anything From Here Let Me Know :) / Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here by web3(f): 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hello guys, am Chiamaka, and am based here In US, incase you need anything in USA or Canada kindly let me know, i can help you do all the run around, buy stuffs and also handle your shipping to Nigeria

send me an email now chiamakafaith2007@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here by networkrecharg: 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
u are based where
Re: If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here by justhelp(m): 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
I need 30 fairly used dual core CPU at a cheaper rate compare to nigeria, I want to sale it and make money, so how do we go about that ?
Re: If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here by web3(f): 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
justhelp:
I need 30 fairly used dual core CPU at a cheaper rate compare to nigeria, I want to sale it and make money, so how do we go about that ?

Send me an email
Re: If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here by gidimasters(m): 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
web3:

Send me an email
scammer.... SHOW US A GOOD EVIDENCE THAT YOU ARE BASED THERE

1 Like

Re: If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here by web3(f): 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
gidimasters:

Have you ever come across any one on this forum who complained of me scamming him or her? (check my record)

importation ebook sellers just hating on me for spoiling their business

Mind you, All my transactions are based on PAYMENT ON DELIVERY...

Mind what you say...

Don't be silly
Re: If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here by 400billionman: 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
web3:
Hello guys, am Chiamaka, and am based here In US, incase you need anything in USA or Canada kindly let me know, i can help you do all the run around, buy stuffs and also handle your shipping to Nigeria

send me an email now chiamakafaith2007@gmail.com.

Hello,

I will send you an email on what you will buy and send to me.
Re: If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here by web3(f): 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
400billionman:

Hello,

I will send you an email on what you will buy and send to me.

ok
Re: If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here by Fem60(m): 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
Do you believe that you can make over $50 daily on fiverr. That I too small, I believe that is what many people will say. Well! $50 is not too small in a day, that is $1500 every single month (300,000). Is not money, when we are talking about fiverr, many Nigerian make more than that. Am here to help you with my two weeks online fiverr training. We guarantee you $50 before the end of the training. Just follow here to read more about this offer: www.nairaland.com/2350151/two-weesks-step-step-fiverr
Re: If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here by 400billionman: 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
web3:

ok

Check your mail.

I didn't use PM feature.
Re: If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here by web3(f): 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
400billionman:

Check your mail.

I didn't use PM feature.

i think i've replied you
Re: If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here by 400billionman: 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
web3:

i think i've replied you

The mail heading says " In response to your nairaland thread "

Reply again.
Re: If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here by web3(f): 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
400billionman:

The mail heading says " In response to your nairaland thread "

Reply again.

Done sir
Re: If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here by web3(f): 6:39am On Jun 05, 2015
incase you need anything in USA or Canada kindly let me know, i can help you do all the run around, buy stuffs and also handle your shipping to Nigeria

Re: If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here by arbitrage: 9:33am On Jun 05, 2015
gidimasters:

My email communications with her reflected the 8 or 9 hours difference between Nigeria and California, going by the Yahoo mail timestamp.
Re: If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here by afanide: 10:14am On Jun 05, 2015
arbitrage:

My email communications with her reflected the 8 or 9 hours difference between Nigeria and California, going by the Yahoo mail timestamp.

Are you saying she's truely in Califonia due to the time difference?

Do you know that time can be backdated?

Oga arbitrage don start again o..... U want fall for another scam abi? Since he posted this offer is it not up to 3weeks?

Dont telling me he has not had any deal since den. Why hasn't any1 justified that he has delivered?

Though we can't go by just testifying cos we have lots of FALSE testifiers here........

@arbitrage, Abeg if YOU don't have anything to do with money, should encased you've got so much that you feel like throwing it in the air, you CAN loan it to me.

Not free o..... 'LOAN'
Re: If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here by web3(f): 10:23am On Jun 05, 2015
Nigerians will never seize to amaze me

Well for those who needs my services.... Kindly shoot me an email chiamakafaith2007@gmail.com
Re: If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here by web3(f): 10:23am On Jun 05, 2015

Re: If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here by prettyvivian(f): 10:40am On Jun 05, 2015
I really don't like commenting but i just have to say this here, @afanide you can only conclude some one is a fraud when he/she doesn't keep to his/her side of a deal

People here on nairaland are too quick to calling people a scam, i admit that there are alot of scammers here oo, but this one na real

I don't know this Chiamaka from Adam ooo, but i tried her with 4 set of Makeup Train Jewelry Box, which she actually got for me on ebay, below are the pictures of the kit, the boxes got to me 2weeks after i paid for it, so don't judge every one with your past experience

#MyLittleContribution#

1 Like

Re: If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here by Activityj(m): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2015
Next testimony please!
Re: If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here by afanide: 11:11am On Jun 05, 2015
prettyvivian:
I really don't like commenting but i just have to say this here, @afanide you can only conclude some one is a fraud when he/she doesn't keep to his/her side of a deal

People here on nairaland are too quick to calling people a scam, i admit that there are alot of scammers here oo, but this one na real

I don't know this Chiamaka from Adam ooo, but i tried her with 4 set of Makeup Train Jewelry Box, which she actually got for me on ebay, below are the pictures of the kit, the boxes got to me 2weeks after i paid for it, so don't judge every one with your past experience

#MyLittleContribution#

This is not CONVINCING!

Are you scared of holding the Box while you take photo and post it here?

Where are the make ups and Jewelries? Snap the and post here. Hold the jewelry/make up with your left hand, while you use your right hand to take the shot and post it here to JUSTIFY YOUR CLAIMS.

We're not kids here. When Eloride claimed he was in China to help people buy items, more than 5 people claimed to have done business with him and that he delivered.

INFACT some posted washing Machine, Ps4 console game, Flat Screen TV claiming Eloride got it for them from China at a reduced rate just to FOOL/SCAM/CONVINCE people.

Not until @arbitrage confirmed he sent him almost 400k and the guy ran away with the money. Up till today, Eloride has deleted/edited his name and post.

@arbitrage is a respected fellow on Nairaland and it was unfortunate he fell for the scammer. You can Ask him to confirm this.

So who were the people posting photos of items claiming he bought it for them from China? It was thesame person (Eloride). He has almost 10 account with different user names on Nairaland. He's thesame web3.

Until you proof us otherwise, I think thesame Eloride scene wants to repeat itself here.

Regards!

1 Like

Re: If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 05, 2015
prettyvivian:

#MyLittleContribution#

thts how one guy posted pics of ps4 in eloride thread that was fake and a scam una don come again and as for arbitrage 'mr Ige' i use to think he was very smart now i know better
who the gods want to kill they first make deaf.
Re: If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here by afanide: 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
ufoumalala:

thts how one guy posted pics of ps4 in eloride thread that was fake and a scam una don come again and as for arbitrage 'mr Ige' i use to think he was very smart now i know better
who the gods want to kill they first make deaf.

Thank God U're here bro........

It's the same set of people Eloride & friends. Any1 that patronizes this guy is one his/her own.
Re: If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here by web3(f): 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
If you've got any one here in Los Angeles Let's meet

i think that will settle it all

thnx
Re: If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
afanide:

Thank God U're here bro........

It's the same set of people Eloride & friends. Any1 that patronizes this guy is one his/her own.
I know now.... The same mode of operation I just dey look Web3 they luff e be like say arbitrage get enough money to waste/dash scammers
Re: If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
web3:
Nigerians will never seize to amaze me

Well for those who needs my services.... Kindly shoot me an email chiamakafaith2007@gmail.com
My dear am about to send u a mail
Re: If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here by Kennedyiheme: 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
ufoumalala:

I know now.... The same mode of operation I just dey look Web3 they luff e be like say arbitrage get enough money to waste/dash scammers
guy you sent me message one time like dt, I replied and you dint say anything
Re: If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here by mceze(m): 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
web3:

Have you ever come across any one on this forum who complained of me scamming him or her? (check my record)

importation ebook sellers just hating on me for spoiling their business

Mind you, All my transactions are based on PAYMENT ON DELIVERY...

Mind what you say...

Don't be silly

I love this

(1) (Reply)

Procedure To Follow In Registration Of A Company Name / #‎funnyfriday‬ Quotes / Work Smart And Make Money From Home (100 % Legit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.