Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015 - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015 (67707 Views)

FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain 2 - 1 (Full Time) / U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 / Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015 by olapluto(m): 9:40am On Jun 16, 2015
We will win this match, it will be a dominant performance by the falcons. If referee doesnt mess up, we will be victorious.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015 by jogoluv: 10:00am On Jun 16, 2015
Hello everyone, this is what I won from the source I payed few money to for fixed matches, the next fixed games will be available last Saturday of this month with an odd not less that 200. I think it will be good to share this with you all as I am ready to win big already. You can add me on whatsapp on 08033687420 for more information on this if you really care to win for real

Re: Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015 by gbens2000(m): 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
freesinzu:
Impossible
are u a nigerian : angry undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015 by terzurum5(m): 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Friends I visited this site and this is what some white dudes mostly Americans & some few Nigerians said about the Super Falcons.
Jim Williams about 6 hours ago.
Defense will be very important with this speedy opponent but both the midfield and front line had better step it up also. The US has some solid talent but from here on in if you don't start showing it and putting the ball in the net your going to be in serious trouble. As tough as it's been it's, obviously, going to 10 times worse in the second round.
2: Like Reply Flag as Offensive.
Mohammad Azharposted about 5 hours ago Contributor I.
Talent wise USA is one of the best in the world but the game against Nigeria will be tough because Nigeria can play very physical against their opponent. Hopefully USA plays better and wins.
1: Like Reply Flag as Offensive Edit Delete.
Keanos Dog posted about 1 hour ago Contributor I.
Nigeria are rubbish and the US will beat them comfortably.
1: Like Reply Flag as Offensive Edit Delete.
Emeka Umeana about 2 hours ago
Cmon Nigeria.
0: Like Reply Flag as Offensive
Precious A. about 2 hours ago
It is time for America to loose their first match .This is our time to show the World and America that the game of soccer is not about donuts and coffee, but about power and technic, and we have that. Americans beware the time has come for you guys to feel the heat of the African power house. Ladies keep the flag of hope and confidence flying. We shall over come. Salute to the righteous.
Keanos Dog posted about 1 hour agoContributor I.
Yeah, just like you did against Australia? Apart from the vicious off the ball elbow Nigeria did nothing of note.
1: Like Reply Flag as Offensive Edit Delete
Jim William sposted 8 minutes ago Contributor I.
Donuts and coffee
1: Like Reply Flag as Offensive Edit Delete
brendan o about 2 hours ago
Nigeria gets my vote for most improved since the last world cup. They are really good and its a shame they were put into this group. They should not be going out in the group stage. But that's the way the cards were delt so. I hope for a great fair match. Lots of goals and lots of action. Praise Nigeria!
Ted Morehouse about 6 hours ago
A Nigerian player has been banned for the next three matches, due to violations against Australia. Is she an important player for Nigeria?
PhiIly Phana bout 5 hours ago
Not really she's a bench player
m.bleacherreport.com/articles /2495097-uswnt-must-stop- asisat-oshoala-ngozi-okobi- in-nigeria-match
Re: Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
underated:
hmm
You this cursed scammer, You've created a new account abi, thief!
Re: Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015 by Arewa12: 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
#Arewahairinc..... check this out people #FunmiHair..... Virgin hair (Peruvian) Brazilian hair ( body waves... body curl.. various types) with various inch ranging from 8inchs to 22inchs......You can afford to miss this....Offer from #Arewahairinc call now to make your order....08074854328 or Bbm pin292DA7FC Arewahairinc..com [color=#006600][/color]

Re: Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015 by dwayni: 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
I will be cheering for Nigeria with my girlfriend and a few buddies. The few of us will annoy the shiit of team USA today at the pub lol. I hope they win.

Can anyone quote me the lyrics of any Nigeria sport chant song here please.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015 by jude33084(m): 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
End of the road sad
Re: Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015 by PStacks(m): 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
Sammyjay4411:
Nigerians to like mathematics for sport......make una win all the group matches and stop all this calculations. Anyway goodluck to them

Bros, goodluck don already dey otuoke..

Oshola says they would play like Real Madrid.
Re: Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015 by Bennydballs(m): 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
omoh,our gen go don off before 1a.m..hw i wan take watch am,i b witch
Re: Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015 by Mairaguent: 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
I am with USA women team and i hope they will win this competition. Also this victory is much needed and all USA fans want to win and they wish to play world cup. So I am waiting for my team USA and my best wishes with them.
Re: Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015 by Chestar5(f): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
Bennydballs:
omoh,our gen go don off before 1a.m..hw i wan take watch am,i b witch

same here actually, aldough for the love of football we go still watch d match for ause as nepa na foolwink

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
Since USA 'played draw' with Sweden and we too played same draw with sweden, I feel both USA and Nigeria stand equal chance, none seems more superior. .

I hope we win shaa smiley

Pls what was the score for US vs Australia?
Re: Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015 by Omooba77: 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
Go Falcons go,we are behind you
Re: Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015 by seekier(m): 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
mission impossible

U.S.A 5-0 Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015 by humberjade: 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Since USA 'played draw' with Sweden and we too played same draw with sweden, I feel both USA and Nigeria stand equal chance, none seems more superior. .

I hope we win shaa smiley

Pls what was the score for US vs Australia?

3-1 in favour of USA.

And 4 ur info dearie, football is not forecasted that way ("Since USA 'played draw' with Sweden and we too played same draw with sweden, I feel both USA and Nigeria stand equal chance, none seems more superior". . ).

It is how u setup and play on d match-day that determines d outcome.

As a patriotic Nigerian, I really do pray that our girls are able to shock d Americans. I am just not getting my hopes up ; I'm too young to suffer cardiac arrest.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015 by BambooNest(f): 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
In samson Siasia voice
Take ur chances because you have nothing to loose
move on girls, we believe in you
Re: Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Super Falcons training in Vancouver for the match

Re: Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015 by avart: 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
HOW TO EARN N85,000 TO N340,000 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

Calvary greetings to you, and may the divine love of Christ be with you and your entire household in Jesus Name, Amen.
I am Pastor William Oladipo, the Provincial Pastor of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, Kaduna Province 1. @ No.3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna. And I wish to introduce you to a Wealth Empowerment Program tagged: HOW TO EARN N85,000 to N340,000 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

it's a financial empowerment program been introduced to members of the church under the RCCG KADUNA PROVINCE 1 and we decided to spread it out so that members of the church in other states and the general public can benefit from it.

If you are interested to know more about the network,
you can personally contact me via;

Pastor William Oladipo,
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna
Email: talk2pastorwilly@minister.com
GSM: 08098258686

JESUS CHRIST, THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER,.
Re: Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015 by elosar(m): 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
Omooba77:
Nigeria ladies meet USA in the final group game D of FIFA Women World cup going on in Canada,Nigeria still stand on Mathematical chance of qualifying,if only we can beat USA,nothing is impossible....
BC PLACE STADIUM

Stadium name BC Place Stadium
City Vancouver
Year constructed1983
Nigeria lost two nil to Australia,while Sweden and USA played goalless
. I can't 4gt how gej devot to 9ja football, gej recive so much trphies, buhari record to receive girls nd boys empty trophy
Re: Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015 by RandomVic(m): 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
If we must avoid a catastrophic score line then that mama in goal Precious Dede must not start. That girl at right back Ohale abi? Shouldn't start too, she's tactically and technically inept imo. Ayinde has been absolutely non-existent in both games we've played thus far, she has no football brain whatsoever I really don't know what her role in the team is. Anyhow sha Falcons are coming back home after tonight game, just can't see them beating a much more superior USWNT.
Re: Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015 by 2kris(m): 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
Omooba77:
Nigeria ladies meet USA in the final group game D of FIFA Women World cup going on in Canada,Nigeria still stand on Mathematical chance of qualifying,if only we can beat USA,nothing is impossible....
BC PLACE STADIUM

Stadium name BC Place Stadium
City Vancouver
Year constructed1983
Nigeria lost two nil to Australia,while Sweden and USA played goalless
if that brainless coach edwin okon no start my crush courtney dike i go Bleep am up for airport
Re: Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015 by dannex(m): 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
Our girls Our pride
Re: Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015 by Emilokoiyawon: 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
Arewa12:
#Arewahairinc..... check this out people #FunmiHair..... Virgin hair (Peruvian) Brazilian hair ( body waves... body curl.. various types) with various inch ranging from 8inchs to 22inchs......You can afford to miss this....Offer from #Arewahairinc call now to make your order....08074854328 or Bbm pin292DA7FC Arewahairinc..com [color=#006600][/color]

You people that put the hair of dead Indian, Brazilian and Peruvian women/children on your head in the name of fashion - na by force to form Oyinbo? Abeg embrace your natural hair and culture and stop disgracing your generation globally.
Re: Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015 by remmer56(m): 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
does anyone know which channels would show this in Nigeria? Would DSTV air the game?
Re: Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015 by Duru1(m): 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
RandomVic:
If we must avoid a catastrophic score line then that mama in goal Precious Dede must not start. That girl at right back Ohale abi? Shouldn't start too, she's tactically and technically inept imo. Ayinde has been absolutely non-existent in both games we've played thus far, she has no football brain whatsoever I really don't know what her role in the team is. Anyhow sha Falcons are coming back home after tonight game, just can't see them beating a much more superior USWNT.

All the African women teams at the FIFA Canada 2015 did not prepare for the tournament. Once again, lack of organization, critical thinking and discipline proved Africans shall remain Africans. It is a pity!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015 by Arewa12: 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

You people that put the hair of dead Indian, Brazilian and Peruvian women/children on your head in the name of fashion - na by force to form Oyinbo? Abeg embrace your natural hair and culture and stop disgracing your generation globally.
. Hahahahahahahahaha. #Emilokoiyawon......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice / Osimhen: A Motivational Journey Of Perfection, Skillfulness, And Consistency / Lady Arrives Kaduna Stadium In Beads For NGR Vs EGY M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.