Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

The L In Love - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The L In Love (22403 Views)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss / The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The L In Love by nicholausian(m): 9:41am On May 19, 2016
iLUMeN8:
amazing story! the end kinda pissed me off. Oluchi was forgiven too easily and like someone rightly inferred in an earlier post, second chances are rare in real life so in as much as fairytale endings are nice its sometimes a lot more vivid for us readers to have a semblance of a realistic end as this has been justified by timeless classics like Romeo and Juliet, titanic, etc. that all ended not‘sadly’ but the way they should have ended. endings of such classics keeps readers wondering what could have been.

Thank you, I get your point.

Does the idea of real love pique your interest? By real love, I mean the type they say is blind.

Just consider this for a moment: what if Oluchi jumps on the first fair handsome guy she sees in the university, she's done it with Richard, she could do it again. I think, from that angle, there is enough to wonder what COULD eventually BE.

Thank you, Laurence1
Re: The L In Love by iLUMeN8(m): 12:50pm On May 19, 2016
nicholausian:

Thank you, I get your point.

Does the idea of real love pique your interest? By real love, I mean the type they say is blind.

Just consider this for a moment: what if Oluchi jumps on the first fair handsome guy she sees in the university, she's done it with Richard, she could do it again. I think, from that angle, there is enough to wonder what COULD eventually BE.
what you painted was a classic picturesque fairy tale ending. such endings leave no room whatsoever for a what might have been or what could have been scenario. Oluchi ate her cake and had it that's why the end pissed a lot of us off.
Re: The L In Love by AlNelssyn(m): 5:48pm On May 20, 2016
Phew! Done....Nice One bruh.. Not the end I so much desired tho.. Thumbsup
Re: The L In Love by nicholausian(m): 12:27pm On May 23, 2016
AlNelssyn:
Phew! Done....Nice One bruh.. Not the end I so much desired tho.. Thumbsup
Thank you, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Name Your Top 5 Novels Of All Time You Would Like Your Friends To Read. / Chimamanda Adichie Says It's Wrong To Use Feminism As An Excuse To Insult A Man / Virgins Magazine Is The Best Romantic Magazine In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.