Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss (142356 Views)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 2 By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 2:24am On Apr 05, 2016
IN LOVE WITH HER PASTOR- EPISODE 1 BY ROSE AKPABIO
Yetunde sighed as she watched the clouds giving birth to a mild yellow sun, hopefully today wasn’t going to be rainy, she hated rainy days as they made her feel very sick and depressed and with all she had gone through the past year, she always had to be on the bright side. Life had taught her one very good lesson, that is, people only love you when things are good with you but when life’s challenges knocked on your door, they all disappeared. She had managed not being admitted into a mental Clinic as she had been so traumatized after what he had done to her. How could she ever love again?
She still saw him everyday, although he was far away, she still saw him. Anytime she looked into the eyes of little Naomi she had been looking into his eyes. Those incredibly beautiful eyes that had seduced her once into her doom, those eyes were the same as her daughter’s. She remembered all his promises to her, heaven and hell, she had been a fool in love with a man who wanted nothing more but her body. It had been two years now, since her parents had disowned her, they couldn’t face the shame she had brought them.
She remembered her mother pleading with her ‘please Yetunde, don’t do this to me..when the church council asks you about the pregnancy..please tell them you were raped at least there is pardon for that’ but she couldn’t do it, how could she lie? She was the choir mistress and assistant youth president…she had sinned and she couldn’t lie about it. ‘You have to claim rape or you abort that bastard you carry, you forget I am the Pastor in-charge- of this parish..what will people say about me’? her father’s words thundered in her ear. She had tried lying but she couldn’t go through with it, she had lost everything already, her friends and church members who had such high hopes in her had abandoned her. She was now the new ‘bad girl’ whom mothers advised their young girls about. What hurt her most was the way the girls from the teenage class looked at her when she passed….they were all so disappointed.
She had been thrown out and left to fend for herself and Naomi’s. Femi had abandoned her when she told him about the pregnancy, she even heard he had found a new girlfriend but she stayed strong and didn’t blame him, she wasn’t raped, no. It was a mutual sin and they enjoyed it, now she was paying for her sins. She could barely feed because she hadn’t completed school, the pregnancy was in her third year of accounting. And now her parents had abandoned her, she had to fight to survive, she was lucky to find a job with a Supermarket where she helped in balancing the sheets with her little knowledge of Accounting. She had saved enough and bought herself a lowgrade vehicle which embarrassed her most of the time but she pushed these thoughts away and tip toed to the next side of the room to check on her baby. ‘Arise and shine..it is a brand new day’ she hummed as she got into the shower to prepare for the meeting she had with manager of the bank she saved with.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 1:31am On Apr 12, 2016
IN LOVE WITH HER PASTOR- EPISODE 2 BY ROSE AKPABIO
‘momma…ma’ Naomi stuttered as she frowned her angelic face at her mother who had snatched her favorite toy away. ‘Eat baby or you will be late for school’ she urged the toddler to finish her pancakes as she arranged some snacks into her lunchbox. She watched her angel grow everyday, she was so proud of her little daughter who was the smartest kid ever. Looking at her face alone made her day and prevented her from getting depressed. She had abandoned the world because they abandoned her. No church member in her father’s parish had bothered to check on her or know about her whereabouts. She felt so hurt by their neglect that she vowed never to attend any church again, because all her life her religious parents had taught her that Christianity was a religion of love but from what she had experienced, she felt the opposite.
‘Stay here baby, the drive to school won’t be long now’ she kissed Naomi as she tucked her at the backseat of the old car she had bought. She liked the way she felt now, she was happy and no man could ruin that but right now Money was her biggest problem. She hadn’t paid her rent in three months and she felt guilty about this. Although the landlady understood she was a single and struggling young mother, one of these days, she was quite sure the woman could run out patience. She had to go back to school and complete her course and there were bills to be paid, like the electricity bill, water bill e.t.c. This meeting she had this morning with the Bank Manager was very important to her, she needed a loan badly. She had thought of starting her own business, she would get her own supermarket and make it big. She really prayed for god’s intervention or else she would go mad with debts.
Suddenly she felt something hit her bumper and she brought the car to an abrupt halt immediately. She glanced at the window to check out Naomi who was alright obviously coloring a book. She sighted the lunatic that had just broken her car light, ‘my god! She screamed… ‘you will pay dearly for this you psycho’. She took him in with her eyes, he was obviously a rich and well to do person, she saw the quality of his well ironed suit that fitted him like another skin. He looked very handsome and tall and she hated him immediately. She hated all men, they all reminded her of Femi, the liar who had cheated on her many times and made her steal from her parents. Immediately she stood face to face with this man she felt all her blood freeze with hate.
‘Am so sorry ma’am, I didn’t see your trafficator..am so sorry’ he apologized kindly but she ignored his pretence. He was mocking her, she could feel it in his words…she had not trafficated because her car was old and some parts weren’t working or under construction. She looked at the shiny black Honda Civic beside him and couldn’t stare at her tattered Toyota..she felt so ashamed but she quickly covered it up. No, no man could make her feel ashamed. She walked towards him and mustered up all the courage in her and gave him a dirty slap which made him stagger in astonishment. ‘Serves you right Mr Perfect..and for the records that slap is for my car light’ she yelled as she drove away angrily. Now the idiot had added another item on her list of wants.

3 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 1:32am On Apr 12, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 1:33am On Apr 12, 2016
IN LOVE WITH THE PASTOR-EPISODE 4 BY ROSE AKPABIO
She couldn’t believe her eyes, what was he doing here? And why did Mr Bassey call him ‘Boss’…she was getting the chills right now as she feared the worst. If this man was the new Bank manager or that influential from what she had seen then her hopes of getting the loan were gone with the wind. She tried to walk past the cluster of bankers but they slowed her down, like they had a conference or something.
Just then, she felt a hand drag her backwards, she was so angry right now and was ready to punch the intruder who was trying to slow her down. ‘Yetunde!!!’ the female voice cried happily and she turned and grimaced. Not now, she had just seen her parrot like cousin and she sighed, she wasn’t getting out of this bank soon. She forced a smile ‘Eddie’, she was surprised to see the girl here, since she got abandoned by her parents, Yetunde had cut all ties to her family members. She had taken extra effort by relocating to Oyo, leaving Lagos where most of them settled. She was quite surprised to see her ‘calabar cousin’ that’s what she always called her, suddenly, her heart sank as she remembered all she had lost since she got a child of out of wedlock.
‘long time Eddie, what are you doing here? And why is there so much crowd’?, her cousin just smiled and threw her arms all over her. ‘Goodness Yetunde, is that all you can ask about after such a long time’? she felt a bit hurt, but she didn’t blame her once loving cousin who had gradually turned cold. She stared at her shabby dress and her old shoes, life wasn’t very good to Yetunde. ‘You know what? Let’s find a place and talk…you know…relax or you could come over to my place later, I just moved to Oyo’. ‘wow’ was all Yetunde could manage, ‘and may I ask why’?. Edidiong smiled sweetly, she was so happy she had reunited with her cousin once again, they had a lot to talk about. ‘I got a new job as the secretary to the Bank Manager’, Yetunde smirked, she imagined her cousin making coffee to that rude Mr Bassey who’d mocked her earlier about her car.
‘well that’s nice…just that Mr Bassey Ekpeyong is kind off rude..you know’..she trailed off as she saw glint in Eddie’s eyes, that girl was laughing at her ignorance. ‘Sorry, which Mr Bassey? Why do you think there’s so much bankers here today’? she walked closer to her cousin and pinched her pale cheeks ‘We have a new boss’.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 1:34am On Apr 12, 2016
IN LOVE WITH HER PASTOR-EPISODE 5 BY ROSE AKPABIO
‘What do you mean you have a new boss’? Yetunde shifted uncomfortably on the okrika shoes she had managed to buy from her small savings. Her cousin stared at her confusedly, ‘what kind of question is that? You have started …you ehn’ she poked yetunde playfully. Yetunde ignored her, this was serious, if ‘Olive Groves Bank’ had a new manager then all her hopes of getting a loan as quickly as possible where shattered. She ignored the other thought that crept into her mind, she remembered the words Mr Bassey had spoken to Mr Perfect, ‘welcome Boss’. It couldn’t be, she’d been damned to serious poverty as she remembered all the bills she had to pay.
‘Do you know this man? The new manager..have you met him before?’ she inquired of Eddie, who was quite lost, had something bad happened to her cousin? Because Yetunde was acting really funny and asked too many questions. Well to put her mind to rest, she pulled out her iphone which made Yetunde gasp with shock, ‘here is his picture’. Yetunde released the breath she was holding, thank god it wasn’t him. She had her confidence back, she even felt like walking back to the office and giving Mr Perfect another good slap. He really deserved it for putting her through hell, breaking her car light and causing her to have goose bumps.
‘Miss Edidiong Gerald’ a deep male voice called, ‘okay Yetunde, we meet at my house, give me your number quickly because am next for the interview’. She sighed with relief as her cousin scurried off for the interview, Edidiong the parrot definitely had so much gist for her. She imagined what went on with her parents and her other relatives in Lagos and shook her head sadly. Why couldn’t her parents forgive her of just that crime…she prayed Eddie was picked as her closeness to the new Manager would enhance her chances of getting the loan.
As she stepped outside the Bank, she walked briskly to the area she parked her Toyota but it was a bit confusing to her. She remembered clearly where she parked it, but it wasn’t there. ‘God please don’t do this to me’ she paced around , ‘no…this isn’t happening, God I hope not, I know I complained and I hated that car but it’s all I’ve got to gain a loan..no’. She finally screamed as reality hit her, her car had been stolen

4 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 1:37am On Apr 12, 2016

3 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 1:38am On Apr 12, 2016
IN LOVE WITH HER PASTOR- EPISODE 7 BY ROSE AKPABIO
‘Meet me later at the office..i have to rush’ Eddie walked briskly to the door as she waved her cousin goodbye. ‘Okay dear’ waved back, now facing her toddler who was playing with her cereals. ‘See momma..it’s blue’ she showed off a coloured chocolate ball. Yetunde sighed, Naomi had been home for almost a week now and her salary hadn’t been paid this month. ‘like it could actually do anything’ she huffed, she had prayed that morning again for forgiveness, she strongly believed God was judging her for her past sins. She needed mercy from him and she needed it fast.
As she locked the door and ready to move to the bank with Naomi, she felt something was wrong…..something was incomplete. She quickly put her baby down and searched through her bag countless times and discovered her documents were missing. That was going to make the situation all difficult. Then she tried recollecting the places she had been since her meeting with Mr Bassey, it all dropped back, bits by bits and she remembered she had left it at the bank. Well, that would delay her a bit but she had to speak with the manager first to see if there was hope.
‘Momma…..are we going to school’? Naomi sounded excited as she plucked her mothers eyelashes who in turned winced in pain. But that pain was nothing compared to what she felt when her angel asked that question. She couldn’t reply, ‘ everything will be fine love’ was all she could whisper .
‘No, I don’t like that colour, it doesn’t flatter your skin tone’ her mother had tossed five dresses down for the past twenty minutes. Genevieve couldn’t help but feel frustrated, ‘but mother it’s just a visit to his office not a date’. Her mother’s face fell at the girl’s utterance, ‘always a visit…you should work harder for Calvary to come see us’. Genevieve sighed, she had tried severally to lure him to start the marriage procedures but he kept saying ‘till the lord gives me go ahead’. She loved Calvary Aduga very much and she was quite sure he felt the same way but he was so spiritual, she couldn’t blame him. Most pastors were usually very spiritual and very soon she would be a pastor’s wife. Not just any pastor, she mused as she applied eyeliner to her beautiful brown eyes. She had seen how other sisters in the church looked at her, with envy of course as she had been favored by God to court such a man as Calvary. He was every woman’s dream, god fearing, very handsome, hardworking and kind hearted. ‘What are you smiling at’? her mother wondered, ‘nothing mom just Calvary’. The woman contacted the smile, she couldn’t wait for the day her daughter would be wed to such a fine gentle man.
‘Now Mama, pick a dress that is suitable for the future Mrs Aduga’ and they both laughed as they were sure their plans would work out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Sadyflame(f): 11:32am On Apr 12, 2016
Nice one ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by CuteChiluv: 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
Well done

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
Thank you guys....follow the story don't miss out.....

4 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
IN LOVE WITH HER PASTOR-EPISODE 8 BY ROSE AKPABIO
‘Are you sure your kid won’t cause any distraction in there’? the security inquired harshly, clearly she wasn’t in the mood for him so she simply nodded and moved on. She missed her car, though it was old it helped her save some change that she was currently wasting on public transport. She prayed once again for favour as she stepped into the glassy door.
‘It took you so long’ Eddie spoke a bit upset, she explained about her documents which seemed to pacify her cousin. ‘You’re just lucky, he was about going somewhere so just go in there and wait for him’ while she grabbed the smiling into her laps. Yetunde felt a bit nervous as she hadn’t met this new Manager before, she had seen his picture and he looked a bit middle aged just like Mr Bassey. She straitened her old skirt which was thread bare with an ugly ash shade, it was faded. She couldn’t afford the luxury of new clothes and this was what she had for important occasions. She checked her hair quickly and walked confidently towards the office. This was her chance and she was ready to take it. She felt so confident as she recited Psalm 27 ‘The lord is my light and my salvation’…… and she forgot to knock as she opened the door. She stood still for few seconds, not knowing the next step to take, she just stood there Stunned by the second wonder of her world. Meanwhile the first was seeing Mr Perfect the other day unexpectedly. How could Eddie not tell her about this? She decided to leave immediately but the voice stopped her.

3 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by seyitanhep: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
Aiit, @angelsss. I'm here to follow this story

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 2:52am On Apr 13, 2016
IN LOVE WITH HER PASTOR-EPISODE 9 BY ROSE AKPABIO
‘Stop right there’ the voice called to her retreating figure and she actually obeyed which was quite funny because she hated attitude. She turned and faced the most beautiful woman she had ever seen since she moved to the state. She was a goddess in life form, she couldn’t find the exact word to describe the woman. Her dress was so exquisite and it fitted her slender form excellently, her light skin illuminated the whole room with its fineness and her eyes were so brown that they almost could be mistaken for contacts. For some reason, Yetunde became scared, this woman was a rich young woman…was she the manager? Considering the executive chair she spun around as she looked her prey angrily.
‘Is this how you walk into the office of your boss’? she hissed angrily, obviously looking at the woman and her tattered apparels she had to be a cleaner or something. This made her quite pissed, she knew Calvary was very good natured to his employees and they usually took him for granted. She hated this one standing before her, for many reasons she hated the young and ugly looking lady. She had no class, her clothes definitely were picked from the gutters and those shoes looked ridiculous. Her natural hair definitely had a lot of lice in them. Genevieve felt nauseous at the thought.
‘Am sorry I don’t understand’ she responded feeling there was a mix up somewhere, this woman had no right to treat her this way even if she was the boss. She could see disdain and mockery in the big brown eyes staring at her with undeniable disgust. But she felt more confident than ever, she would not give in to the beautiful devil who was trying desperately to get her in a bad mood. She sighed and took the seat reserved for the customers.
‘Hey whose kid is that’? Calvary asked walking towards the pretty little girl who was coloring a page. He smiled at her, he loved children a lot and planned on having plenty if God would bless him with them. Her pretty curls fell on her chubby cheeks and he adjusted her ribbon and bent to see what she was drawing. ‘My cousin’s…she is a customer and she waits for you as we speak’. The painting was perfect for a toddler… she painted a beautiful bowl with fruits which left him astonished at such young talent. ‘What is your name sweetheart’? he touched her chubby cheeks once again. She didn’t reply but she smiled and lifted her little fingers to pluck his lashes but he avoided it and they both laughed. Something was oddly familiar about this little girl, he had seen her somewhere and he left to see the lucky mother of the precious baby but it was too late as a loud scream emanated from his office.

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 2:54am On Apr 13, 2016
IN LOVE WITH HER PASTOR –EPISODE 10 BY ROSE AKPABIO
Yetunde couldn’t hold herself back any longer as she felt herself being dragged by the arrogant lady, her inner desires gave in as she struck the woman with every ounce of energy in her. Who was she to order her around? She was quite sure this wasn’t the manager, she had seen the picture before and this painted butterfly couldn’t be fit to work in a bank. She would’ve closed up the business in a short period with her arrogance.
Genevieve felt her cheeks burn with invisible inferno as she let out a loud scream, she knew it, that lady was pure evil. She fell on her knees as she bent to pick up the blue sapphire earrings Calvary had bought for her the night he proposed. Her cheeks were aflame as she picked her mirror and saw the disaster…. ‘you will pay for this..you Ugly savage being’ .
Yetunde spun on her heel ready to leave but she felt the door open with force and she stepped back a bit. She couldn’t utter a word… she was speechless..what was he doing here again? Mr perfect? . She stared into his face and quickly sensed he was angry as he spotted the red mark on the lady’s face.
‘what have you done this time’? he asked her angrily walking to his table. ‘Yetunde what happened’? her cousin arrived in time with Naomi to see what happened . She felt confused…Mr perfect was obviously the boss…she felt ashamed of her actions..how she had yelled at him and slapped him. She wished she was the painted butterfly now as she would’ve flown into oblivion with her wings.
‘You can’t imagine what this barbarian did to me love’ Genevieve began as she wiped the trickles on her cheeks. ‘ Am sorry sweetheart ..i would do something about it definitely’. He caressed the reddened spot gently while searching for something on his occupied desk.
‘Can’t you talk?’ he asked angrily…. This woman had hit him the other day and now his angel? The woman that he loved very much…Genevieve his angel who couldn’t hurt a fly. ‘You are quite arrogant for your economic class…I don’t ever want to see you in my office again’ he flung the file on the ground. ‘Get out of my office’ he thundered and she walked out weakly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by CuteChiluv: 9:34am On Apr 13, 2016
Chaii!

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2016

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
IN LOVE WITH HER PASTOR-EPISODE 12 BY ROSE
She slammed the phone angrily on her bed..this was the second week she had tried reaching the school authority to consider her daughter just for another week but all to no avail. Definitely the loan issue was never going to work…everything was against her. If only Eddie had informed her that it was Mr perfect …whom she had slapped the other day…was the Manager..she wouldn’t have bothered seeking for help.
Now she was thoroughly humbled or embarrassed…she remembered his mocking glare and how he tossed her files carelessly on the floor…and his words still stuck to her brain like it was yesterday….. ‘ you are quite arrogant for your economic class’. She felt so ashamed…maybe she deserved it..she had been rude to him although he did wrong..he apologized but the other occurrence wasn’t entirely her fault.
Her mind drifted a bit…the beautiful lady she had seen..could it be his wife or?...she felt her heart twinge and she suddenly longed for his respect. In his eyes…she was an arrogant young woman but her actions were frustration’s harvest. From his countenance…he was in love with the cruel woman…who was so attractive and couldn’t be compared to her. She opened her eyes as she felt for her phone…why was she even thinking about him? She had no business with him…he embarrassed her without second thoughts.
‘Eddie…why are you calling…am still upset with you’…she rolled her eyes..Eddie smiled at the other end..knowing her soft hearted cousin who couldn’t hurt a thing. She was quite sure Yetunde would come around again..she had just played a little prank on her and didn’t expect it to be that messy. She called to check up on her dear cousin and her little niece and to get some words out of her…something was up between Calvary Aduga and her cousin and she had to find out….and recently..her boss…Mr Calvary had not only asked of the little girl, Naomi but of her mother too.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Kirl: 10:53am On Apr 15, 2016
Nice one, am definitely following
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Kirl: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2016
Oya come and update o smiley, we are waiting
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by phaitmoe(f): 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
Totally love your story, good writing
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by CuteChiluv: 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
Angelsss where are you, me i am followwing, love the story
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by CuteChiluv: 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
Angelsss where are you, me i am following, love the story
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Lubixy(f): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
Update plzUpdate plzUpdate plz
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
beautiful... I love it when you comment..it motivates me...Tanx you all

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
IN LOVE WITH HER PASTOR-EPISODE 14 BY ROSE AKPABIO
‘Darling what’s going on here’? Genevieve asked a bit worried…Calvary looked upset and she rarely saw him that way. ‘Stand up …we shall continue that discussion later’ Eddie nodded and quickly left the office. ‘Angel…welcome..i wasn’t expecting you’ he pecked her softly. She smiled and clung to his hands… ‘it’s about the program..Pastor Ogbonna asked me to get some money so we could print more flyers’.
He now understood the reason behind her urgent visit… ‘okay dear…how much do you think we will need’..he retrieved his ATM card from his briefcase. He hated carrying cash around…he liked the card..it was the safest way to go about business transactions. ‘Uhmmm…’she paused as she checked her phone… ‘five thousand naira would be enough..am sorry to bother you but the treasurer wasn’t available and we had to do this quick’. He smiled at his angel..she was such a virtous woman..so zealous for the lord and he was sure he hadn’t made a mistake by proposing to her. He handed her his ATM card..she had used it severally and he trusted her with everything he owned..he was in love with her.
‘See you in church later this evening’ she pecked him and walked off. The outreach was going to be massive..many ministers of God had been invited to grace the occasion. She was the Choir mistress so she had spent much time with her choristers..it had to be perfect…she had to be noticed. Many songsters were coming too..the likes of Sinach..Frank Edwards , Cece Winans…e.t.c…she had to be seen by all means. As she walked out of the office..an idea dropped ..she could as well invite some people here at the bank to the programmed. Well there were about ten flyers left..she counted to be sure..’ten lucky souls’ she mused…as she walked to Edidiong’s table.
Eddie was startled Miss High and mighty rarely talked to her..in fact..she acted like she never existed. She wondered what this was all about. ‘Hi…Miss…’.. Genevieve rolled her eyes..she didn’t know the name of Calvary’s dumb secretary.. ‘Edidiong’ Eddie offered… collecting the flyer Genevieve offered . ‘I am inviting you to my church ‘Grace Arena’ ..please bring your friends ..it’s going to be glorious’. Eddie nodded and stared at the card uninterestedly while her majesty carted of.
Something caught her eyes as she read the content of the flyer… ‘Frank Edwards’ was coming ..he was going to perform live. She squealed and closed her mouth immediately…he was Yetunde’s best gospel artiste as well as hers. This was going to be great…she was definitely going for the programme…and so was Yetunde.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Lubixy(f): 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
More
Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Adikij(f): 1:06am On Apr 16, 2016
More update please

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by CuteChiluv: 2:55am On Apr 16, 2016
Nice dear

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Kirl: 9:11am On Apr 16, 2016
Thanks for the update, any extras today?

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Sadyflame(f): 11:18am On Apr 16, 2016
Nice story angelss pls update more o

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss by Mario1983(m): 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
nice rite up, following

1 Like 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Almost Paradise / Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi / The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.