Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,027 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment (5514 Views)

Apply For The Union Bank Centenary Innovation Challenge / N / In Need Of 500k to 1mill Loan With Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by walejummy: 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
adehsenior:

I am interested in a soft loan with repayment period of at least 6 months my email is adehsenior@gmail.com
i will send you E-mail soon
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by walejummy: 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
adehsenior:

I am interested in a soft loan with repayment period of at least 6 months my email is adehsenior@gmail.com
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by walejummy: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
adehsenior:

Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by walejummy: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
adehsenior:

Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by drulbaba(m): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
Do you give out student loans?
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by walejummy: 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
owonoko:
Thanks For Ur Reply, Pls Can My Wife Get 200k Loan To Support Her Provisions And Saloon Shop, She Is Base In Ijebu Ode, Thanks
please don't post intend amount on this forum for security reasons pls, try edit it.
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by walejummy: 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
drulbaba:
Do you give out student loans?
No, but savings is available for children through there parents.
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
walejummy:
please don't post intend amount on this forum for security reasons pls, try edit it.
Sorry, Done
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by drulbaba(m): 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
What about entrepreneurs in the network marketing business?
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by am4truth(m): 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hi,
Interested in this your package.

Lets see how it goes. My mail address is whisperingop@live.com
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by walejummy: 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
[quote author=drulbaba post=34629068]What about entrepreneurs in the network marketing business?[/quote the plan is not available in our organization now.
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by walejummy: 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
am4truth:
Hi,
Interested in this your package.

Lets see how it goes. My mail address is whisperingop@live.com
i will E-mail you soon
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by walejummy: 9:38am On Jun 13, 2015
Good morning, Happy wkend
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 13, 2015
walejummy:
Good morning, Happy wkend
i dey wait ur reply via topdektwo@hotmail.com
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by awejulius: 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
I have a bus for transport business. I only need small amount to register in park. Can your bank help out.
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by walejummy: 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
awejulius:
I have a bus for transport business. I only need small amount to register in park. Can your bank help out.
lolz...
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by awejulius: 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
walejummy:
lolz...
leave me o
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by yemzy26: 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hello,i have a small farm of about 3 plots in ikorodu lagos and want to expand to fish farming,can i apply,my email is whytee26@yahoo.com
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by walejummy: 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
Oh, Am very sorry, am now permanently in Ibadan, OYO state, i can only attend to people from Oyo state now, but i will send mail and details to ppl from Lagos ok.
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by chinedulivingstone(m): 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
am staying. in Jigawa state I am an Electrician need the loan to expand my electrical shop am interested chineduukaha@yahoo.com
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by rhames(m): 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hello sir

I am an equipments dealer and want to change my line of business.

I want to start a bakery and have the business plan for such. I need at least N15 Million to start up the bakery and repayment period is eighteen months. How much can your organisation give in that regard sir? My location is Kaduna town.

email me : oryxequipments@gmail.com or oryxsmeconsulting@gmail.com

thanks.
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by walejummy: 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
rhames:
Hello sir

I am an equipments dealer and want to change my line of business.

I want to start a bakery and have the business plan for such. I need at least N15 Million to start up the bakery and repayment period is eighteen months. How much can your organisation give in that regard sir? My location is Kaduna town.

email me : oryxequipments@gmail.com or oryxsmeconsulting@gmail.com

thanks.
i can see that its capital that u need and we dont give out capital ok.

1 Like

Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by rhames(m): 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
walejummy:
i can see that its capital that u need and we dont give out capital ok.

can you give a loan of N1 Million?
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by walejummy: 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
rhames:

can you give a loan of N1 Million?
Nope
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by Bigtree007: 12:54am On Jun 15, 2015
Pls am also interested in soft loan kindly email me as well.(tucantag007@gmail.com).tnx
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by walejummy: 9:51am On Jun 15, 2015
Bigtree007:
Pls am also interested in soft loan kindly email me as well.(tucantag007@gmail.com).tnx
have sent you mail
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
walejummy:
have sent you mail
Send Info To Me On These Soft Loan, Let Me See How I Can Apply, Topdektwo@hotmail.Com
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by ThundrCork(m): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
walejummy:
This forum is for interested enterprenuer who are willing to expand there business and need financial loan without collactaral or working in governmental organization.
I run a profitable I.T firm in Abuja. additional funds will help in augmenting my service delivery...pls reach me on xystalworldoil@gmail.com
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by Kassidy4luv(m): 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
I want to expand my poultry farm................ How can you assist me.
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by walejummy: 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
ThundrCork:
I run a profitable I.T firm in Abuja. additional funds will help in augmenting my service delivery...pls reach me on xystalworldoil@gmail.com
Good evening, please work in to any of our nearest LAPO office in Abuja, am sure they will really assist you.
Re: Apply For Affordable Loan With Else Repayment by walejummy: 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
Kassidy4luv:
I want to expand my poultry farm................ How can you assist me.
send me pm on jerryolakanye@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Why Is Euro Going Down, When 'll It Rise Again? / Nigerian Breweries Declares N33b Dividend For 2017 / Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.