Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (46566 Views)

Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba / Drug: Indonesian Police Kill Nigerian For Resisting Arrest / Associate Kills Businessman In Warri, Buries Him In A Shallow Grave (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
teeowl:
Those Xenophobic bastards have struck again.
how is the booming in Nigeria.....and any solution about the collapse of the church building
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
tociano009:
I dont think you know how Nigerian kill themselves abroad because of property Expecially your igbo brothers
forget him his just a dummy!
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by bigfrancis21: 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
vandalZA:
don't talk sh**t the killers of licky Dube were Zimbabwens and Mozambiquen......and for the record Nigerians in south Africa they cut hair, toilet cleaners, drug dealers, bouncers in clubs

It is amazing how you 'smartly' skipped 'business owners' in your list.

How about I play the game in return. For the record, South africans are rapists, drunkards, murderers, xenophobists, lazy, school dropouts, and heavy smokers? wink

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by bigfrancis21: 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
vandalZA:
for the record the killers of lucky Dube are Zimbabwens and Mozambiquen......how is boko haram doing, what about tribalism not to forget cannibalism

You are becoming quite irrational for my liking. Why not focus on the issue at hand rather than go around with the name-tagging?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
mumu... Why not that give us an example..... Are we talking about the same south Africa the crime, hate, xenophobic, rape capital of the world? Oh please... Stop smoking camel shit.
the country thatis not safe to visit in Africa Nigeria leads the list in top ten. So I don't know what are you talking about dummy
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by slys(m): 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
vandalZA:
BOKO HARAM........I pray all this killing to stop
Amen
The killing I meant was not on xenophobia alone, thou thanks for pointing it out
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 8:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Please spare us all the emotional tirade and let us be objective and focus on the issue at hand. Having a 'great' history doesn't give one a reason to go on a killing spree. What we have here is targeted killings of foreigners in South Africa. It is no ordinary case as you would want to make it seem. You wouldn't be taking this stance had a successful business Cameroonian been assassinated instead. The spate of killings in SA needs to stop. And one way of mitigating this is to be vocal and proactive about it.

I am not being tribalistic against the Zulus. I am only calling out a side of them which needs to be curtailed.
any progress in boko haram or tribalism war in Nigeria I would love see change there when are the chibok girls returning to their homes
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by morpheus24: 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
Parolee:

SABC never does that. How many Nigerians have killed each other in Hillbrow and the SABC have never pounced on that.
I will never forget one incident on the 16th December 2014 at about 7:30am a gang of Nigerians beating up a fellow Nigerian on thw pavement in the Jhb Park Station vicinity.....that guy was torn apart in full view of the public....and was thrown into the trunk of a waiting car and they zoomed off with him....i'm certain something very cruel befell that man....those were nigerians against a nigerian in a foreign land....i saw it happening infront of me.

You don't have to embellish that story of yours if it is indeed true. If it is that they can do that its because they are coping criminal gangsterism in your country, I haven't seen such an occurrence in Nigeria in broad day light for that matter. Look at the bravery of these road side Zulu hijackers. Men!

[flash=400, 300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhayBZuRtVo[/flash]
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
[quote author=NgwaManNaija4LF post=34560193]

Still we are far supreme and better than you in all aspect in life.[/quotes]so you are saying the leaving conditions in Nigeria are better than the whole of Africa
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by morpheus24: 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
^^^^

Post APatheid Traumatic stress dey worry you VandalZA.
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
klax:

End time ginni Pls when things like this happened pls stop talking end time plzzz this has nothing to do with end time South Africa has be doing this killing business for long. I bet you this is the only country in Africa soil that are nothing than animal in everything. As a matter of fact they are useless as anything. How I wish Nigeria can vacate their land so the demon that is in their heads can eat them up completely. As God live apartheid must return to South Africa this time the like of Nazi Gas Chamber will be built to smoke them to dry like stock fish, bitch!!!
lol your dream is to be south African....keep dreaming boi!
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by bigfrancis21: 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
vandalZA:
any progress in boko haram or tribalism war in Nigeria I would love see change there when are the chibok girls returning to their homes

I would suggest that you focus your energy on uplifting the general welfare of black South Africans in your country, who are down the ladder of economic success in South Africa, rather than bothering yourself over Nigeria's internal issues that has nothing to do with south africa.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bonapart:
xenophobic country...
You guys are just in envy...
We better than you in all.. name it
Economic, sports and all that
which sports soccer? What else?....large economy? What else?
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by lekpalicious(f): 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
South Africans love to blame foreigners for all the crimes in their country. The killers of lucky Dube were South African.

In the dock: The three men accused of killing Lucky Dube, from left to right, Sifiso Mhlanga, Ludwe Gxowa and Mbuti Mabe [/b]appear at the Johannesburg High Court. Photo: Shayne Robinson, The Star.

About an hour after they pumped two bullets into Lucky Dube, the alleged killers returned to where the reggae superstar lay dead to see if any of the bystanders recognised them.

This was the chilling evidence of a state witness, who also revealed on Tuesday that the two men on trial for the murder didn't recognise him and thought he was a Nigerian.

State witness [b]Mpho Maruping [/b]said her husband had confessed his involvement in Dube's botched hijacking and gave her details on what led to the multi-award-winning superstar's death.

As Dube's relatives sobbed, the woman told the Johannesburg High Court of the night Dube was shot as he dropped off his son and daughter in Rosettenville.

Maruping is the wife of [b]Thabo Maruping
. He was initially charged with Dube's murder but turned state witness.

All the above names are South African local names and typical south African looks

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
A Nigerian woman was killed in Russia last week for refusing to sleep with her boss, I never saw you commenting on that thread

Now a Nigerian"businessman"was killed in my country, the details are sketchy, we don't even know the actual"business"of the late, we don't even know the circumstances on which he died, but here you are barely containing your excitement, rushing to spew bile without any basis,

Seems to me you're obsessed with SA,

You need to get a life
their dreams is to be south African....they should keep on dreaming....tomorrow I will post the pictures of their brother In line for permits in marabastard

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by lekpalicious(f): 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
I bet you the Nigerian was killed because they probably felt he was tough competition. Xenophobia is not just burning people and looting shops a lot of foreigners are being killed and not just Nigerian.

A few Zimbabweans were thrown of moving trains. I know of a Ghanaian medical Dr who was targeted by these same criminals. Shot in front of his house and they drove away.

Crime here is very bad. They are killing themselves what more foreigners. A lot of them cannot tell the difference between most foreigners. They just call everyone the same name Kwere Kwere.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
Whoever did this - bravo! lipsrsealed
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
morpheus24:

So your Youth are that weak minded to be corrupted and exploited. Why are they jobless in the first place?

lol you are not talking to me.....bye the way I'm working for profit not pay....or do we have to take this as far as showing of are achievements me and you
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by lekpalicious(f): 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
Tumisang:
Whoever did this - bravo! lipsrsealed
Typical Sa mentality. They all think like this even there so called educated ones. They thrive on violence and hate. Everything is their right. But they will not face their real problems but blame other Africans for every little thing.

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
vandalZA:
you are drunk the killer of lucky Dube were Zimbabwens and Mozambiquen....your dom kop!!
But, they weren't Nigerians the xenophobic smelling people accused of his death.You are all punks and liars!
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:

You are a South African obviously! grin
How many Africans have you killed lately for taking over your economy? Whats the HIV prevalence rate in SA again? undecided
how many human flesh have you eaten? you cannibalistic idiot
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by lekpalicious(f): 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
grin grin grin look at these baboons breaking down a statue

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by lekpalicious(f): 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
cry cry cry Wicked people

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
lekpalicious:
I bet you the Nigerian was killed because they probably felt he was tough competition. Xenophobia is not just burning people and looting shops a lot of foreigners are being killed and not just Nigerian.

A few Zimbabweans were thrown of moving trains. I know of a Ghanaian medical Dr who was targeted by these same criminals. Shot in front of his house and they drove away.

Crime here is very bad. They are killing themselves what more foreigners. A lot of them cannot tell the difference between most foreigners. They just call everyone the same name Kwere Kwere.
What are you doing in that Zulu hell fire? Please, be careful of those rapists and xenophobes because they can be very deadly in their savagery.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by lekpalicious(f): 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
all4naija:
What are you doing in that Zulu hell fire? Please, be careful of those rapists and xenophobes because they can be very deadly in their savagery.
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
bigfrancis21:

It is amazing how you 'smartly' skipped 'business owners' in your list.

How about I play the game in return. For the record, South africans are rapists, drunkards, murderers, xenophobists, lazy, school dropouts, and heavy smokers? wink
we don't top the list of rapist in the world or Africa FACT! We don't top the list drunkards in the world or Africa FACT! We don't top the list of murders in the world or Africa FACT! We don't top the list of school drop outs in the world or Africa FACT and you don't want to compared the illiteracy rates between south Africa and Nigeria same applies to everything yes everything!
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
bigfrancis21:

I would suggest that you focus your energy on uplifting the general welfare of black South Africans in your country, who are down the ladder of economic success in South Africa, rather than bothering yourself over Nigeria's internal issues that has nothing to do with south africa.
so Nigerians are the only people that have the rights to talk sh**t about other country nairaland
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by lekpalicious(f): 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
vandalZA:
we don't top the list of rapist in the world or Africa FACT! We don't top the list drunkards in the world or Africa FACT! We don't top the list of murders in the world or Africa FACT! We don't top the list of school drop outs in the world or Africa FACT and you don't want to compared the illiteracy rates between south Africa and Nigeria same applies to everything yes everything!
Yes you don't top the list of rape but you are number 2 in the world undecided

Simple Google search will do. There was even a time when SA had the highest crime in the world. When it comes to violence. You people could give Floyd a lesson or two grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bonapart:
South Africa is a hell fire for Nigerians...
I hate that country with passion.
Only good things i see there is the soweto gospel choirs

slinkman:
_stupid south africans
youve never heard of incidences where nigerians are murdered in nigeria,by nigerians? oh i forgot.nigeria is heaven on earth where nothing wrong happens.no crimes, no killings,no kidnappings.

south africans get murdered too by their own criminals and if you people feel that sa is too violent for you,the solution is simple.nigerians should just stay in that humid,mosquito-infested country and avoid other countries so that in future you can always blame criminals of your own kind for your misfortunes,misfortunes which can happen to anyone all over the world.what negative forces push you guys out of nigeria anyway and make you fellows troop into other peoples' countries en masse?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
vandalZA:
so Nigerians are the only people that have the rights to talk sh**t about other country nairaland
You filthy Zulu! angry angry angry
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
lekpalicious:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2495323_964960897041063241459224502_jpeg28fb2012b6f819112d012c3f126c483e
The guy carrying stone in that cartoon is probably vandalZA!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
lekpalicious:
lekpalicious:
cry cry cry Wicked people
after calling them baboons you can now quote bible verses? no wonder a murderer in nigeria can start up a church and see nothing wrong in it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Vikings Vs KKK; Man Gunned Down By Suspected Cultists In Calabar. Graphic Photo / Missing Ogun Poly Student Found Dead In Shrine / Kenyan Oldest Prisoner Finally Released From Jail At Age 87 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.