Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Meet Plankton, One Of The Most Important Organisms On Our Planet. - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Meet Plankton, One Of The Most Important Organisms On Our Planet. (21499 Views)

Readiness Of Nigerians For Genetically Modified Organisms/crops / Spectacular Photos Captures Bioluminescent Plankton And Aurora At The Same Time / Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Plankton, One Of The Most Important Organisms On Our Planet. by macof(m): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
kelechiMarie:
Plankton!krusty krab's arch enemy grin

Its actually Eugene Krabs the owner of Krusty Krabs.

Those lovely days of SpongeBob cheesy
Re: Meet Plankton, One Of The Most Important Organisms On Our Planet. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
ikorodureporta:

*A Glass Of Chilled Kunnu For You!*
thank you Sir cheesy
Re: Meet Plankton, One Of The Most Important Organisms On Our Planet. by Youngsage: 11:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
Symphony007:
Should I be concerned that as an undergraduate spongbob squarepants is one of my favourite things on TV?
You shouldn't be bro. After all you aren't alone on that grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Plankton, One Of The Most Important Organisms On Our Planet. by kelechiMarie(f): 1:07am On Jun 12, 2015
macof:

Its actually Eugene Krabs the owner of Krusty Krabs.

Those lovely days of SpongeBob cheesy
i said plankton is the krusty krab(resturant)'s arch enemy
Re: Meet Plankton, One Of The Most Important Organisms On Our Planet. by pussypounder(m): 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
I thought i was agbaya for liking spongebob so much, now i feel better because i can see grandpa here commenting about Mr crabs grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nasa’s Webb Delivers Deepest Infrared Image Of Universe Yet / Professor Andrew Nok Wins Alexander Humboldt Prize For 2013 / Why Do Mosquitoes Buzz In Our Ears?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.