Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

So What Do you Consider as Cheating? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / So What Do you Consider as Cheating? (1050 Views)

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So What Do you Consider as Cheating? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
Going by responses on various threads,it seems to me like men and women define cheating and what constitutes cheating differently and it also seems to vary from person to person within the same gender.
What Okeke considers cheating may be totally different from what Okafor and Mgbeke consider as cheating.
So what is cheating to you?
Must it include physical contact?
How about cyber contact only,texts,calls,do yo think they ought to be weighted differently?
Is flirting cheating by your definitions,if you saw your man stealing glances,would that be a cheating heart at work and ought to be addressed
Do you think on the other hand that flirting is not a big deal.
How about the men,is flirting a big deal to you or not ,should your woman do such
Is there a difference between one night stands and long standing affairs in your opinion,in other words are you more likely to forgive one and not the other ?

Share your opinion familanders ( males and females)

Please keep it civil or keep off.thanks.
Re: So What Do you Consider as Cheating? by raumdeuter: 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hmmmmm

What of watching Beyonce or Bradd Pitt on TV and fantasizing about her/him
Re: So What Do you Consider as Cheating? by armyofone(m): 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cheating to me is intimate contact involving sex.
I can't prevent you from having opposite sex friends and as long as it ends there, I'm cool.
Re: So What Do you Consider as Cheating? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
It seems OP is kindof obsessed with this word.

Still none of my business.
*Pops collar*
Re: So What Do you Consider as Cheating? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
raumdeuter:
Hmmmmm

What of watching Beyonce or Bradd Pitt on TV and fantasizing about her/him

That is the kind of mature discussion I want us to have
If one is chopping Nnamdi and thinking of Okeke,is that cheating?
Re: So What Do you Consider as Cheating? by Cutehector(m): 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
To me, when actions like lyn abt ur whereabouts, not bein comfortable wit me in public, getn angry when I introduce u to my friends as my girlfrnd are spotted, there and then will I say she is definitely cheatn on me
Re: So What Do you Consider as Cheating? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

*Pops collar*

You must have something to say
Re: So What Do you Consider as Cheating? by Cutehector(m): 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
Babymama1:

That is the kind of mature discussion I want is to have
If one is chopping Nnamdi and thinking of Okeke,is that cheating?
naaaah. I dnt think so. Buh gbege is wen u pronounce okeke's name to his hearin. That then is cheatin
Re: So What Do you Consider as Cheating? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
armyofone:
Cheating to me is intimate contact involving sex.
I can't prevent you from having opposite sex friends and as long as it ends there, I'm cool.

So to you,it must be actual ikwokirikwo?
Re: So What Do you Consider as Cheating? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
naaaah. I dnt think so. Buh gbege is wen u pronounce okeke's name to his hearin. That then is cheatin

Some ladies will beg to disagree o
You mean hubby is with me and thinking of his babe from NYSC in Makurdi,is not considered cheating ?

The last bit was funny lol

1 Like

Re: So What Do you Consider as Cheating? by Cutehector(m): 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
Babymama1:

Some ladies will beg to disagree o
You mean hubby is with me and thinking of his babe from NYSC in. Makurdi,is not considered cheating ?
do u knw wats on his mind? U cnt tell for sure wat he is thinkn so its null nd void. Cheatin involves physical actions which go contrary to what two ppo hv agreed. Ur hubby can be wit u nd b tinkn of ekaette doesn't mean he is cheatin on u dat present moment. Is he?

1 Like

Re: So What Do you Consider as Cheating? by raumdeuter: 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
Maybe you can say Cheating is whatever your partner consider to be cheating
Re: So What Do you Consider as Cheating? by coogaluta(f): 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cheating this, cheating that lipsrsealed
I don tire, I tell ya
Since we've been discussing cheating here, I'm sure the statistics haven't changed in the slightest bit.....
Can we talk about other things?
It's getting boring, biko cool
Re: So What Do you Consider as Cheating? by oziomatv(m): 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
Babymama are you looking for me?
back to topic.
Cheating is mentally, physically and emotional.
Re: So What Do you Consider as Cheating? by SAMBARRY: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
FrancisTony:

*Pops collar*
me too. Let me adjust my brassiere grin
Re: So What Do you Consider as Cheating? by SAMBARRY: 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
coogaluta:
Cheating this, cheating that lipsrsealed
I don tire, I tell ya
Since we've been discussing cheating here, I'm sure the statistics haven't changed in the slightest bit.....
Can we talk about other things?
It's getting boring, biko cool
This is cheating week so if you don't want to see cheating stay off nl. grin

coincidentally as I was typing the radio played celeine dions song "let's talk about love, let's talk about life, let's talk about trust grin

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Say To Your Dad If This Happened To You? / Has Anyone Been In This Situation? / World’s First ‘pregnant Man’ Marries His Kids’ School Teacher (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.