Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,285 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Expert Advice Needed Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Expert Advice Needed Urgently (359 Views)

You Care For Expert Advice For Your Cooling System Ask Us / Barbing Salon Vs Cybercafe/business Centre With 500k Capital. Advice Needed!! / PHOTO : Please I Need Expert Advice On This, Bankers Especially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expert Advice Needed Urgently by buy4me: 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
I met a Turkish Bakery machine manufacturer at a trade show in Abuja. I exchange contacts after inspecting that their machines are good and of high quality. Now they want me to be their sales representative here in Nigeria, offering 10% of the total amount of any machine I sell. I've started looking for clients because their machine is state-of-the-art. They are complete bakery equipment that goes for $80K, $70K and $60K respectively. Is the 10% offer Ok or should I ask them to place me on salary? Will the machine sell here in Nigeria.
Re: Expert Advice Needed Urgently by kzenterprise(m): 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
You can draft a proposal and send to bakeries and see their response

(1) (Reply)

Rules Of Productive Marketing / Konga Kicks Off 3rd Year Anniversary Celebrations / We Won’t Bow To Pressure To Further Devalue Naira – CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.