Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Peptic Ulcer ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Peptic Ulcer ? (607 Views)

All You Need To Know About Peptic Ulcer Popularly Know As Stomach Ulcer / Any Natural Cure For Peptic Ulcer And Gastritis / REVEALED: The Ultimate Natural Home Remedy For Peptic Ulcer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peptic Ulcer ? by bufness(m): 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
It started on friday morning with a tingling sensation in m stomach,but then it grew worse,that I find it hard to sleep at night,today at the hospital,a ultrasound was conducted but they found nothing wrong,so the doctor diagnosed me for peptic ulcer,just want to know if anyone else has had such a thing and how did you cope with it.
Re: Peptic Ulcer ? by iyimide(m): 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
@op
Wonderin why a diagnosis of peptic ulcer was made. More like an hernia to me... a tingling pain in d stomach..
Peptic ulcer pains are in d bony gutter of the chest region not stomach
Re: Peptic Ulcer ? by SpeedyConnect(m): 7:36am On Jun 09, 2015
iyimide:
@op
Wonderin why a diagnosis of peptic ulcer was made. More like an hernia to me... a tingling pain in d stomach..
Who told you.
Chances are that the doctor is right, since some of your symptoms are that of ulcer.
Re: Peptic Ulcer ? by Vanije: 9:14am On Jun 09, 2015
bufness:
It started on friday morning with a tingling sensation in m stomach,but then it grew worse,that I find it hard to sleep at night,today at the hospital,a ultrasound was conducted but they found nothing wrong,so the doctor diagnosed me for peptic ulcer,just want to know if anyone else has had such a thing and how did you cope with it.
This may help you: http://www.trendyhealthworld.com/peptic-ulcers-info-remedy/
Re: Peptic Ulcer ? by bufness(m): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Peptic Ulcer ? by bufness(m): 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
iyimide:
@op
I do feel d pain in my ribs too,always in the right. Part of my tommy,to my back

(1) (Reply)

Nature's Pure Miracle!!! / 5 Effective Ways On How To Get White Teeth / Why Would Anyone Want To Turn Waste Into Drinking Water And Electricity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.