Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,118 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Murder Of English! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Murder Of English! (1731 Views)

The Beauty Of English / Engli-igbo See Funny Mixtures Of English And Igbo / Picture: When Your Dad And Mum Are Professors Of English Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murder Of English! by slim49z(m): 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
Abeg mk una follow me read this comment dropped by someone on Nigeria Tribune online blog.

" the ar talking about governas what about education jamb are there aswell what is our president saing about them as the frostrete our yuoth every year and make the number of cutisims incriese becouse the can not go to shool and have nothing to do now what about those who wrotte it this yaer what ar there saing about them"

Total murder of English language! grin

2 Likes

Re: Murder Of English! by lordfaves: 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
Relax bro, nl topics are becoming things else.
Re: Murder Of English! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
And he blame the government for not passing jamb
Re: Murder Of English! by Timerkin1: 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
love me.
Re: Murder Of English! by Nsonaso(m): 10:49am On Feb 23, 2016
slim49z:
Abeg mk una follow me read this comment dropped by someone on Nigeria Tribune online blog.

" the ar talking about governas what about education jamb are there aswell what is our president saing about them as the frostrete our yuoth every year and make the number of cutisims incriese becouse the can not go to shool and have nothing to do now what about those who wrotte it this yaer what ar there saing about them"

Guy I let me pay you N280 for your PayPal
Re: Murder Of English! by Ifeanyi4491(m): 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
slim49z:

bro he uses short word

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Guess Where This Picture Was Taken? / Breaking News; Ministry Of Power,works And Housing Not All Under Fashola- Buhari / When She Tells You She Only Dates Cool Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.