Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. (84494 Views)

Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him / Radio Presenter (grace) Calls Out Man Threatening To Leak Her Lesbian Video / Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by Forumspotz: 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
he was just trying to get his attention

1 Like

Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwweeee
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
What a foolish kid. Report am sharp sharp. Then he will know what a joke is.

In other news:
The guy tried... since April grin
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Tufiakwa...God forbid say i fight because of woman when no be my blood..that guy when dey threaten don fall real men hand for hia angry

1 Like

Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Shoro niyen undecided

#TEAM SCENT
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by elohorayodele: 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
Jail can hungry some people to go ehn
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
looks like a joke to me!
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by 9jatatafo(m): 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
MI I think say you hold your side na. That guy nor reach. Is it text message the guy is sending or calling you? Face to face threaten or he sent you a dead ice fish?
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by lonelydora: 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
belamour:
And People Go B Like

Let Me Even Try D Number grin grin grin

Na flash I flash the nunnber
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
lonelydora:

Na flash I flash the nunnber

I also called just to see who will pick cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
My chairman don fall my hand
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by Youngzedd(m): 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
flyestmike:
MI DEY FEAR DEATH??

#PASSINGBY

#PEEPING

No, He's a robot grin
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by MSItachi: 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
Who no go fear. Guys go dey online dey form voltron.
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by Youngzedd(m): 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
Confirm joke.
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
R.I.P in advance.
We will surely miss you.

1 Like

Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by carzola(m): 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
i thought this MI is the president of choc city why has'nt mopol been assign to him yet/ nah wah for this government undecided undecided no regards for human life.

1 Like

Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by themodernman: 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
KoredeBellosMum:
So he is scared??! undecided

but he sabi make mouth well well

For this life you gaz sabi where your mouth take finish oh!
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by Lothario(m): 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
But I though MI was gangster so he's afraid after all those mouth he's been making mtcheew cowards trying to be what they are not

1 Like

Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by furetin20: 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
The gangster M.I grin

1 Like

Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by BadSamaritan(m): 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
E be like say MI too no get light for house. Him battery don die finish. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by chaxking(m): 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
fatdon2:
Rapper MI has just revealed on
Twitter that some guy is after his
life over a woman he has being with
before. Tweets continue after the
cut.
www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/mi-releases-photo-of-man-threatening-to.html?m=1
in as much as I think the guy is joking, I still think he should report dis to the police, u can't tell and you only die once

1 Like

Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by free2ryhme: 11:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bonapart:
The guy dey play play na... and na small boy too.
Not even up to the size of Jesse

u call that play abi undecided

until e kill MI u go still dey call am play angry

1 Like

Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by refreshrate: 11:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
Guy no use the matter play o. you go dey call am small boy till the thing happen. Use your money pay inspector make dem ascertain the guy address go rise am early in the morning (Buruji style) I've seen what some of these so called small boys can do. ignore at your own risk oga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by tobie247(m): 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bet c this guy na. Him background b like barber own, barber lasan lasan na hin dey threaten Chairman! Wash!

1 Like

Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by demsid(m): 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
Gush, M.I fall my hand. After u go dey make noise say u b this, u b that. Chikini liver u no get, see d small rat way come dey threaten am.
Dis kind rat fit follow The Game or 50 talk rubbish?

2 Likes

Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by Deeeebie(f): 11:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hehehehehe ... M.I Is scared !!!

1 Like

Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by charlesucheh(m): 11:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
MI no get liver at all!!! Him too dey fear!!!
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
So na MI dey fear like this wey he go dey form Mr Incredible on top mic?

1 Like

Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
Deeeebie:
Hehehehehe ... M.I Is scared !!!

Small girl u look like a bad bih,whats ur location?
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by Bonapart(m): 12:02am On Jun 09, 2015
free2ryhme:

u call that play abi undecided

until e kill MI u go still dey call am play angry
no ooo.... MI shall not die..
MI is my hero. I only listen to rap music and mi is my man. Only his music i cherish. As for me, p - square, timaya, 2 face, davido are all making noise.
Mi, loose kaynon, ill bliss, pryse, ice prince are the only artists i know
Re: M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. by Virus777: 12:07am On Jun 09, 2015
See gobe.

MI get bodyguards na, so no shaking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled / Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) / Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.