Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,315 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Which Do You Prefer: Online Application Or Dropping Of Cv In Offices - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Do You Prefer: Online Application Or Dropping Of Cv In Offices (1972 Views)

First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form / IBM Global Business Services Online Application - Help / Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Prefer: Online Application Or Dropping Of Cv In Offices by stillkay(m): 9:46am On Sep 17, 2006
I want to know if you perfer the online application or dropping of CV's in offices.

As for me,i think i prefer the online application because its faster and cheaper.
Re: Which Do You Prefer: Online Application Or Dropping Of Cv In Offices by LAXIST(m): 11:43am On Sep 17, 2006
Yes ooooooooh, i prefer online c.v"s.
Re: Which Do You Prefer: Online Application Or Dropping Of Cv In Offices by sbucareer(f): 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2006

Online, you face the possibility of them profiling you application. Then again, you walked into the office the personnel would conclude that you are too short, not tall, not fair and etc to proceed to the next stage of your application.

Remember employer don't only employ talented people this our stupid 21 century looks matters to them as it bring out the whole coperate image, whatever that is, phew!
Re: Which Do You Prefer: Online Application Or Dropping Of Cv In Offices by needeeg(m): 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2006
stillkay:

I want to know if you perfer the online application or dropping of CV's in offices.

As for me,i think i prefer the online application because its faster and cheaper.

well, sometime online application is good and is not and also the office application, cos sometimes they will not even check ur mail u sent to them or if the applicant form is many in the office they will just tear them, so i guess all they hv there advantage and disadvantage!!
Re: Which Do You Prefer: Online Application Or Dropping Of Cv In Offices by muchmoney: 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2006
Online of course,it is my prefered choice.
Re: Which Do You Prefer: Online Application Or Dropping Of Cv In Offices by doncee: 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2006
pls here is not a site for jokes you people should stop sending rubbish in this sitre THIS SITE IS VERY GOOD AND SHOULD BE RESPECTED ANY MORE NONSENSE I WILL REPORT THE PERSON TO E.F.C.C SO SENDERS SHOULD BE CAREFUL
Re: Which Do You Prefer: Online Application Or Dropping Of Cv In Offices by ugochy(f): 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2006
I am more comfortable with on-line appls, If u visit d office u might not meet dia standard, stuffs like dat
Re: Which Do You Prefer: Online Application Or Dropping Of Cv In Offices by MyPeace(f): 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2006
@ Doncee
Hey, What is ur PROBLEM? Dont seem to understand what ur HEADACHE is here? Whats wrong with this posting, pls educate ME?
Re: Which Do You Prefer: Online Application Or Dropping Of Cv In Offices by kuntakinte(m): 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2006
I'm happy this topic came up. The other day I was discussing with my friend and he raised an interesting issue. he complained about not having got any invitation from applications he sent by post. That got me thinking. I realised that all the tests I've been invited to (not much anyway), guinness, p&g, UBA, FCMB etc were applications either done online or submitted in person. Not even one that I posted has come to fruition. So I ask this question: do you think those applications get to the people they are intended for when they are posted? Or maybe they don't get there in time even when you post it 2 weeks before deadline. Wait for this: my guy even suggested that NIPOST might even be behind some of the adverts in Guardian in order to get more customers for their stamps!! It really is a crazy world, right?
Re: Which Do You Prefer: Online Application Or Dropping Of Cv In Offices by stillkay(m): 8:02am On Sep 20, 2006
are you doncee or dounce

you all have beautiful views cool
Re: Which Do You Prefer: Online Application Or Dropping Of Cv In Offices by Asioqua(m): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2006
well, i believe mankind has this sacred attachment to black and white and no matter how advanced tech may become, paper still remains quite popular. so i say drop them at the offices.
Re: Which Do You Prefer: Online Application Or Dropping Of Cv In Offices by stillkay(m): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2006
So u don't mind coming all the way from maiduguri to drop your CV in Lagos

I think it will be much easier sending it online cool
Re: Which Do You Prefer: Online Application Or Dropping Of Cv In Offices by nilla(f): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2006
Online application jare smiley
Re: Which Do You Prefer: Online Application Or Dropping Of Cv In Offices by nifeseun(f): 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
If Ʊ dnt mind wasting d lil savings Ʊ av nd go hungry nd still won't get anytin, office is good, as for me o, online is d surest.

(1) (Reply)

Intercontinental Bank Shortlist For Interview / Nb Plc Sales Executive / Job Vacancies In Microfinance Bank In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.