Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

A Business That Can Be Done With Little Capital As A Student - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Business That Can Be Done With Little Capital As A Student (1259 Views)

3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! / 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Business That Can Be Done With Little Capital As A Student by Stephanie75(f): 7:36am On Jun 09, 2015
What business can I do as a student with little capital please?
Re: A Business That Can Be Done With Little Capital As A Student by bossOD: 8:09am On Jun 09, 2015
I like that second hand material idea. it is good biz
Re: A Business That Can Be Done With Little Capital As A Student by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 09, 2015
YOU CAN BE A DISTRIBUTOR OF ORIGINAL BESKY POWER BANKS. WE CAN SUPPLY ANY QUANTITY AT AN ATTRACTIVE PRICES. FOR MORE- https://www.nairaland.com/2356575/why-besky-brand-best-power
Re: A Business That Can Be Done With Little Capital As A Student by barry40: 10:06am On Jun 09, 2015
Selling second hand items like shoes and other wares will be okay for you. Also if you are good at hair-dressing (male or female), you will always have cash. Visit www.businessinfohub.com to enhance your business skills.

1 Like

Re: A Business That Can Be Done With Little Capital As A Student by ndubisik(m): 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hmm..can't believe I took time to read all the comments here. Some were helpful, others were not. I'm going to advise the OP as a student to a fellow student. Hmmm
Have you started work on any of the ideas posted here or are you still waiting for someone who will bring the ultimate business idea? Truth is, you've just got to get up and do something. It may not give you money at first but its still gonna be profitable, profitable in the sense of experience. I didn't start any business till now my 300 level because I was busy procrastinating. So go start something today my man
By the way, for those who don't know or choose to doubt. Its possible to begin importation with 10000. How, you may ask? I began mine with 5000 flat. Believe it or not. How did I do it? I imported 5 pieces of USB flash drives 8gb at 500 each, waited for 15 days for free shipping, went to the post office here in Enugu to pick it up and took it back to school to sell at 2500 to people who were already waiting for it.
I made 10000 profit upfront by selling under a week. Sure, I know its hard to believe but its the truth and nothing but. Feel free to use my advice bro
PS please I don't sell any info book so please I won't welcome pestering of any sort. I just shared what worked for me and may work for you too. Just kidding pm me if you need more information.

True wealth belongs to does who are always willing to take risks
Re: A Business That Can Be Done With Little Capital As A Student by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
ndubisik:
Hmm..can't believe I took time to read all the comments here. Some were helpful, others were not. I'm going to advise the OP as a student to a fellow student. Hmmm
Have you started work on any of the ideas posted here or are you still waiting for someone who will bring the ultimate business idea? Truth is, you've just got to get up and do something. It may not give you money at first but its still gonna be profitable, profitable in the sense of experience. I didn't start any business till now my 300 level because I was busy procrastinating. So go start something today my man
By the way, for those who don't know or choose to doubt. Its possible to begin importation with 10000. How, you may ask? I began mine with 5000 flat. Believe it or not. How did I do it? I imported 5 pieces of USB flash drives 8gb at 500 each, waited for 15 days for free shipping, went to the post office here in Enugu to pick it up and took it back to school to sell at 2500 to people who were already waiting for it.
I made 10000 profit upfront by selling under a week. Sure, I know its hard to believe but its the truth and nothing but. Feel free to use my advice bro
PS please I don't sell any info book so please I won't welcome pestering of any sort. I just shared what worked for me and may work for you too.

Hei!!!! Chairman u can liiiiieee! N500/pc?
Re: A Business That Can Be Done With Little Capital As A Student by hurlar2014(m): 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
make minimum of $20 daily with this hercules indicator...work at home make easy.

Re: A Business That Can Be Done With Little Capital As A Student by vaniesexy: 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
you can invest a minimum amount of 6,600 and watch
how it does the magic of generating incomes to you....I
need not more than 100 people who r ready to change their financial statues and are also ready to invest the 6,600 into
this real biz....chat up with me on whatsapp 08161679285, only serious minded pipl should contact me
Re: A Business That Can Be Done With Little Capital As A Student by ebony3soul(m): 11:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
i want everybody to know about this lucrative business i started few months ago with just 36k, i came across this business too on nairaland, i am always thanking God and the admin of this website for the day i came across this wonderful post that has transform my life, guy believe me this is not a joke at all, what if i tell you i am earning minimum of 10k daily to my Access bank. everybody can do this business, just be open minded, you dont need a lot of capital to start this lucrative biz. IF YOU ARE OPEN MINDED AND YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY DAILY LIKE ME message me on whatsapp 08063156779 for more info

Re: A Business That Can Be Done With Little Capital As A Student by ndubisik(m): 9:22am On Jun 10, 2015
Royal155:
Hei!!!! Chairman u can liiiiieee! N500/pc?
They'll always be doubters I said so. I negotiated with a seller on alibaba to send me 5 samples at that price. I shouldn't be telling you this sha since you're a doubting Thomas but for the sake of other unbelievers
Re: A Business That Can Be Done With Little Capital As A Student by sluvy4tune(m): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2015
Buying & selling

Think of what you can comfortably sell within and outside your campus

With the invent of social networks u don't need own a shop or rent a space to do this
Re: A Business That Can Be Done With Little Capital As A Student by Stephanie75(f): 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
ebony3soul:
i want everybody to know about this lucrative business i started few months ago with just 36k, i came across this business too on nairaland, i am always thanking God and the admin of this website for the day i came across this wonderful post that has transform my life, guy believe me this is not a joke at all, what if i tell you i am earning minimum of 10k daily to my Access bank. everybody can do this business, just be open minded, you dont need a lot of capital to start this lucrative biz. IF YOU ARE OPEN MINDED AND YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY DAILY LIKE ME message me on whatsapp 08063156779 for more info
Could you please tell me more about it?
Re: A Business That Can Be Done With Little Capital As A Student by Stephanie75(f): 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
sluvy4tune:
Buying & selling

Think of what you can comfortably sell within and outside your campus

With the invent of social networks u don't need own a shop or rent a space to do this
Thanks a lot.
Re: A Business That Can Be Done With Little Capital As A Student by Stephanie75(f): 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
vaniesexy:
you can invest a minimum amount of 6,600 and watch
how it does the magic of generating incomes to you....I
need not more than 100 people who r ready to change their financial statues and are also ready to invest the 6,600 into
this real biz....chat up with me on whatsapp 08161679285, only serious minded pipl should contact me
What kinda biz pls?
Re: A Business That Can Be Done With Little Capital As A Student by Stephanie75(f): 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
ndubisik:
PS please I don't sell any info book so please I won't welcome pestering of any sort. I just shared what worked for me and may work for you too. Just kidding pm me if you need more information.

. How do I go about it?
Re: A Business That Can Be Done With Little Capital As A Student by sthugo: 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
Don't let anyone scam u here ooo
There are several biz in school that moves fast.
Business center, good food restaurant, transport..if you do not have the capital,you could look for what the above mentioned biz owners need in their biz, and make yourself available to supply them.

Again no fall for any scam
Re: A Business That Can Be Done With Little Capital As A Student by Stephanie75(f): 4:42am On Jun 18, 2015
sthugo:
Don't let anyone scam u here ooo
There are several biz in school that moves fast.
Business center, good food restaurant, transport..if you do not have the capital,you could look for what the above mentioned biz owners need in their biz, and make yourself available to supply them.

Again no fall for any scam
. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

I / First Made In Nigeria Online Store / Please Help With Clickbank Account In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.