Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:27 AM

3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital (44866 Views)

Make Money This December By Starting This Unique Businesses / 3 Unique Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free / 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by importexpert(m): 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
In my previous article, I explained two businesses that you can engage in without spending a dime. When I wrote that article, I knew that lack of capital was one of the biggest stumbling blocks facing many Nigerians. The reactions and emails I got further solidified that fact.

Because it is still my desire to see Nigerians succeed, I have decided to once again explain three businesses you can start with from home with zero capital. Yes, you heard me; zero capital. Starting a business without capital is one of the incredible privileges that we have in the 21st century. Sadly, very few people know about this. Not to worry because you are about to leave that clique.

Business 1:

DropShipping:

This is one business that I rarely hear people talk about. This tells you it is relatively unknown. DropShipping is a type of online business whereby you operate as a store owner who receives orders for goods. However, in this case, you don’t get to have a store whereby you house the goods that you receive orders for. When you receive the orders, you can then make purchases from ecommerce stores like Alibaba or TradeKey or other stores (as applicable to your orders)

How it works

All you simply need to do is collect orders from your customers and give them a deadline that it will take for them to receive the goods based on the information from the third party. Then you may proceed to make the purchase from a third party and it is shipped to the customer directly. The third party handles everything from packaging to shipping. You do not get to pay for shipping fees as there is no need for you to even handle the goods.

Advantages

- Pressure from the business is low since you basically act like a middle man
- You can offer a wide range of products
- There is potential for high turn-over rate for hot products in the market
- There is almost no risk in the business
- You don’t have to worry about warehousing the products
- You are free from the handling, labeling and packaging

How to start

The first thing you need to do is identify good sellers. You have to look out at a number of factors like the duration for delivery, reviews from those who have used the sellers etc. Once you have verified this, you will need to know what kind of products you want to list as available for purchase by your customers. They have to be products that are in demand in the market. You also have to compare the prices of the products with what is available in the local market so you can know if you can offer a better price to your customers etc.

Business 2

Kindle Direct Publishing:

Do you enjoy writing? Then this is definitely for you. With Kindle, you can begin to publish your books. The good news about this is that your market is not restricted, it is global! You can always track the number of sales you make on each book that you publish

How it works:

When you register on the site, you are immediately eligible to commence publishing. The more the number of sales you are able to make, the more your income will increase. However, Amazon will deduct 30% of your earnings if you are not a US person or if you do not reside in countries with tax treaties with the US. You will get your earnings in US dollars 60 days after every month that you have made sales.

Advantages

- The market is global which means more chances to make sales
- Once you publish a book, you will continue earning royalties for life
- You can publish books at your own convenience or pace

How to start

Go to kdp dot amazon dot com and register. Once you have done this, you can start publishing your books. However, it is important that I state that Amazon frowns at plagiarism. They want fresh works. So, even if you do research for your books, learn to rewrite them using your own words to avoid troubles with them.

Business 3

Affiliate Marketing:

Over the last couple of weeks, I have explained the goldmine that is in affiliate marketing. What you probably don’t know is that anyone can engage in affiliate marketing, even an undergraduate and it is not time consuming. In brief, affiliate marketing is an online activity where you promote products and get paid a commission for every sale that is made through your promotion.

How it works:

Once you sign up to an affiliate program, you can then select the products that you want to market. It is important that you choose what the market needs (or what people will like to buy). Once a sale is made through you, you will get a percentage (commission) from it. How then do the companies know they made a sale through you? They know because once you sign up with the company as an affiliate marketer, you will be given a unique tracking link to use when promoting their products.

Advantages:

- You get to work at your own pace. i.e. you can determine when to work
- Unlike Fiverr where you only earn a pay for a specific work, with affiliate marketing, you can earn repeatedly from each time you work.
- Once you automate it, it can keep fetching you money without your attention for days.
- You get paid directly by the company, hence no delay
- It is less time consuming.

How to start

You sign up at an affiliate market place. There are a couple of them online such as Click Bank, Commission Junction, Share A Sale, Pay dot com etc. Once done, I will also advise that you focus on evergreen niches like health, wealth and Relationship etc. Evergreen niches are niches that regularly earn money.

Conclusively, I maintain that there are several opportunities all around that are begging to be explored. You just have to identify them. And when you do, you have to conquer what has held many people back for years despite the knowledge they have. I am talking about procrastination. Start now!

A Chinese proverb says, “The best time to plant a tree was ten years ago. The second best time is NOW!” So, get to work now and enjoy later.

You Can Join Me And Other Few Successful Affiliate Marketers at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html To See Exactly What We Do To Succeed In Affiliate Marketing.

38 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by importexpert(m): 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
..See What Some Of Those That Have Learn About My Affiliate Marketing Strategies Are Saying

leppyj:
Just got the affliiate jagaban pack,from importexpert (a man with heart of gold). Importexpert is trusted and tested since the days of mini importation till now. I know he will not dissapoint as usual.

MasterRahl:
I have bought the e-book and I must say it is quite revealing. It was delivered straight to my e-mail in PDF immediately I paid for it. I shaall start practicing what I've read in it this year. Procrastination is the thief of time.
By the way, I'll contact you if I have any challenge. Good work ImportExpert. cool

echobazz:
Jagaban I really admire your e-book,The cost of acquiring the e-book is no where near the content in it.Thanks for your support.

IsaacBuchi:

A lot of people dont appreciate when they are given gold. Some people are narrow minded...some refuse to think out-of-the-box. This guy has released in his ebook all you need to use your brain. I was shocked at the powerful content of the ebook. Every Nigerian deserves to read that gaddamn book. That book has the power to take half of Nigeria's population out of poverty.

This guyz ebook is a gold for Nigerians, I can testify to it- I bought the book. His ebook kept me glued in a chair for over an hour in a stretch- I was reading non-stop...amazed at how someone in Nigeria can release such a powerful idea that alot of people want to hide (and know only themselves).

This guyz ebook saves you years of trial an error. He takes you right past through to the main things. With his ebook, I dont see what should stop anybody ever again in Nigeria from doing and succeeding in online business. He has done the thinking for you, he has done the errors for you.

This guy is a blessing from heaven...this guy is gold...this guy is more of what Nigerians need...this guy is more than a master....this guy has love in his heart (through love indeed....i can vouch for this guy, over and over and over again.)

So please dont come hear to make comment and say "he is selling books of 3000naira". How much did you expect the book to be before. The book is worth over 50,000naira. If he tells you to pay 50k, can you pay it? How much is Facebook advert? $5 (what will Zuckberg do with $5?).

You should understand that he has created something of value out of a loving heart, he definitly should get some credit or reward. He is simply making money from doing what he loves. So why the side talk?

He is simply practicing what he preach- he is making money online. Something you can not do, something you dont know how to do...and he is willing to teach you for just 3000naira and you are complaining and thinking he wants to extort from you- because he ask you to pay him what he rightly deserves (absolutely crazy kind of thinking). But you will still be the same person to go to Night Clubs and spend 20,000naira in one night (invest in the right things). Some people just sit and watch success pass them by and later the begin to wonder why they are poor.

Please, I have said enough. If you are not interested in online means of earning a living, please, and please do not discourage others from taking a right step.

No hard feelings...just trying to correct you.

wonderiyke:
I have equally gotten mine. I got it within 1hr of completing the instructions in the sale site & contacting the Jagaban on phone. The book is quite revealing. I'm doing my best to comprehend. I wish the Jagaban could also do a video that can still be affordable for us.

wonderiyke:

Wow! I'm really blown away by your passion to see people succeed. Thanks bro and may your light burn even brighter this 2017. Happy new year.

You Can See My Secret Strategies At www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by Perfecttouch(m): 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
importexpert:
boss are u booking space?
Pls do u give one on one tutoring?

1 Like

Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by arterxerxes: 8:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
Does Kindle Publishing allow Nigerian Publishers? and would it be via check or Wire transfer if I happen to make sales?
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by FearFactor1: 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ponzi. grin

3 Likes

Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by Sharon6(f): 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Informative.. Nice one

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

1 Like

Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by FearFactor1: 10:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
importexpert:

Mbok u cannuh create thread and still be ftc.

Tomorrow u say politicians are evil

#ChangeBeginsWithYou

5 Likes

Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by winkmart: 10:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
Any business that you don't talk about mini importation, it's not complete.

This same mini importation they say is rubbish is where I buy items for N700 and sell for N3000 and more here in Nigeria.

And all these rubbish that Konga and Jumia are doing. You can buy items from Asia and don't pay a dime for shipping.

MINI IMPORTATION rocks Abeg.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by registration(m): 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
But But But.. Well
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
yahoo yahoo

2 Likes

Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by Flexherbal(m): 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by Dottore: 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Seems like a nice thread but I need to sleep. Tomorrow's got to be busy
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by ojobabafemi(m): 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
This is a good write up
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by Tbillz(m): 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
Scouting for 2odds!

5 Likes

Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by generaliy: 10:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
Can we have a one on one please? Kindly drop your mail, i'll contact asap, thanks
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
The ones started in proper offices with better capital and business plans never survive.
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by absoluteSuccess: 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
Tricks as old as net.

1 Like

Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by Damilare5882(m): 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
winkmart:

This same mini importation they say is rubbish is where I buy items for N700 and sell for N3000 and more here in Nigeria.

And all these rubbish that Konga and Jumia are doing. You can buy items from Asia and don't pay a dime for shipping.

..Bro ..I am really interested in this ...can you please teach me how it works ...hoping to hear from you soon ..thanks

1 Like

Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by importexpert(m): 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Perfecttouch:
boss are u booking space?
Pls do u give one on one tutoring?

yes i offer one on one tutoring within abuja. you can reach me through www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by iaamxavier(m): 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
I'm a student I started. y biz with 15k but I earn abt 70k monthly

NB its an evening biz

3 Likes

Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by olamil34(m): 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
FearFactor1:

#ChangeBeginsWithYou
:Polooo
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by murphyrichy(m): 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
winkmart:

yes, am interested in it, how can I learn it too.
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by importexpert(m): 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
FearFactor1:

#ChangeBeginsWithYou

dont worry i will dedicate the FTC to you grin
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by Krystalzkris(f): 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
i am interested in the Kindle stuff... I hope it isnt too complicated for Non Americans
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by bendovex: 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
winkmart:

Please can we discuss more? Via email perhaps? Thanks.
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by DollarAngel(m): 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
I am interested Sir, I hope it's not one of those Overrated ebook

1 Like

Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by buoye1(m): 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
winkmart:

I'm very interested in this business, please enlightening me
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by obong003(m): 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
iaamxavier:
I'm a student I started. y biz with 15k but I earn abt 70k monthly

NB its an evening biz

Bro, I'm also an undergraduate. Help a brothee please. How do you do it?

1 Like

Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by Ifiegboria(m): 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nice one
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by hahn(m): 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Krystalzkris:
i am interested in the Kindle stuff... I hope it isnt too complicated for Non Americans

Nothing is too complicated once you have the will to learn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! / Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral / Do Not Fall For These Scam!!!! ( Screen Shots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.