Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Bloggers needed urgently - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bloggers needed urgently (808 Views)

Christian Bloggers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers needed urgently by trem321: 7:43am On Jun 09, 2015
I changed the former topic to avoid much
arguments.
pls what ways do you know through which one
can make money from blogging
Re: Bloggers needed urgently by Belexy95: 7:48am On Jun 09, 2015
The book said to bring all the tithes into my STORE HOUSE. So ask yourself which is the store house?
Re: Bloggers needed urgently by trem321: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2015
Belexy95:
The book said to bring all the tithes into my STORE HOUSE. So ask yourself which is the store house?
Belexy95:
Belexy95:
Re: Bloggers needed urgently by trem321: 8:01am On Jun 09, 2015
Belexy95:
Belexy95:
Belexy95:
GOOD ONE MORE CONTRIBUTION
Re: Bloggers needed urgently by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 09, 2015
trem321:
IS IT RIGHT TO PAY YOUR TITHE TO A PASTOR INSTEAD OF TO THE CHURCH. I MEAN DIRECTLY TO A PASTOR(MAY OR MAY NOT EVEN BE THE PASTOR IN YOUR OWN CHURCH)
Please, help your pastor by not paying him the tithe. Jesus recieves the tithe acc. To Heb. 7 not pastors and the church is Jesus' own, so pay to the church, your local church. Give to your pastor prophet offering bt not the tithe, tithe must be to the church. Pastors that recieves tithe and spend don't ever record growth in their churches. And rem. Jesus sed I will build my church, so help the pastors also cos most of them don't understand this and go ahead to collect tithe and spend whc is meant for the church
Re: Bloggers needed urgently by biznus: 8:23am On Jun 09, 2015
trem321:
IS IT RIGHT TO PAY YOUR TITHE TO A PASTOR INSTEAD OF TO THE CHURCH. I MEAN DIRECTLY TO A PASTOR(MAY OR MAY NOT EVEN BE THE PASTOR IN YOUR OWN CHURCH)
Who's in charge of the church Who's the head of the church Who runs the church And I mean physically
Re: Bloggers needed urgently by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 09, 2015
Christians are not meant to tithe in the first instance as they are not under the law.
Re: Bloggers needed urgently by trem321: 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
Jagoon:
Christians are not meant to tithe in the first instance as they are not under the law.
YOUR USERNAME!
Re: Bloggers needed urgently by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
trem321:
YOUR USERNAME!

Quote one single verse in the bible that remotely even suggests that christians are meant to tithe of their income. And please don't quote malachi 3:10 for me which reminded the Jews to tithe of their agric produce as it bears no simitude to the fraud called tithes in churches today.
Re: Bloggers needed urgently by trem321: 3:44am On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Bloggers needed urgently by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 11, 2015
trem321:

Your tithe lie has been exposed, you then resort to changing the topic of the thread to cover up. Release your self from okonkwo's bondage, the man is just a hustler using the church to live large.
Re: Bloggers needed urgently by trem321: 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jagoon:

Your tithe lie has been exposed, you then resort to changing the topic of the thread to cover up. Release your self from okonkwo's bondage, the man is just a hustler using the church to live large.
YOUR USERNAME
Re: Bloggers needed urgently by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
trem321:
YOUR USERNAME

What about my username
Re: Bloggers needed urgently by trem321: 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jagoon:

What about my username
YOUR POSTS TALLY WITH IT
Re: Bloggers needed urgently by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
trem321:
YOUR POSTS TALLY WITH IT

I don't blame you, it's your parents that wasted money sending you to school that I blame. The fact that you don't know the difference btw jagoon and jargon speaks volumes of your low level of education.
Re: Bloggers needed urgently by trem321: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jagoon:

I don't blame you, it's your parents that wasted money sending you to school that I blame. The fact that you don't know the difference btw jagoon and jargon speaks volumes of your low level of education.
AGAIN I SAY YOUR USERNAME. CHECK THE MEANING OF YOUR USERNAME AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN. JARGON IS EVEN BETTER AND LESSER IN WEIGHT COMPARED TO YOUR USERNAME. AFTER YOU HAVE SEEN THE MEANING YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAY YOUR USERNAME. EVEN THIS YOUR LAST POST YOU WILL SEE THAT YOU ARE REACTING, INFACT EVEN BEING INSULTIVE BUT ITS NOT NECESSARY AT ALL. ITS STILL BECAUSE OF YOUR USERNAME I SUGGEST YOU CHANGE IT MY DEAR. WISH YOU THE BEST
Re: Bloggers needed urgently by trem321: 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jagoon:

I think I deserve your apology as that will show maturity from you
Re: Bloggers needed urgently by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 12, 2015
trem321:

I think I deserve your apology as that will show maturity from you

Only if you admit that tithing as it is preached in churches today is a fraud. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Is The 'christmas Star' Making A Reappearance June 30th? / Missions For Christ / End Time Prophecy Fulfilled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.