Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1074684 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 2grozz: 6:14am On Jul 07, 2015
darefestus:

This guy, Fellas!

This guy right here!!!

Lol
What I do?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by GboyegaD(m): 6:17am On Jul 07, 2015
saxywale:

Team16. I am not in the producing sector(reservoir, production e.t.c) which i believe is your specialization. I am in the EPC sector of the industry. With respect to getting admissions to engineering in U of C, I don't really know as my post graduate degree in Engineering was from the UK and not Canada. British universities do not require potential students to seek out a supervisor before an offer of admission is confirmed. I would advise you contact Edoblakky, he is resuming Mechanical engr masters at U of C this fall. I have also linked him up with a recent graduate of Petroleum Engineering masters at U of C. They might be able to give some recommendations on how to successfully secure a supervisor at the U of C.

Oga, na the person wey you refer to take my room be that? Paul told me about it this evening. Engineering particularly Chemical Na one kolo department.Most of the profs sabi do sakara.I remember talking to a few of them on behalf of a friend and some responses were arrogant.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Graviton2(m): 6:33am On Jul 07, 2015
chubbybarbie:

But i have heard some people say they were called immediately after medical passed.lyk d same day

Try to calm down...you'll get the call in a day or two.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chubbybarbie: 6:37am On Jul 07, 2015
chubbybarbie:
hello Evryone

I applied for TRV may 4th and got called for medical June 16th however due to my carelessness my passport got lost in Transit.I sent a mail to CIC informing them of my predicament and still went ahead with my medical in Abuja June 23rd and the clinic informed me that my result was sent to CIC on June 26th {they take photocopy of passport} and also used the same opportunity to get a new passport.I emailed them again of the new passport number,police report and affidavit showing how my passport got lost.

last week thursday my CIC page was updated that i did medical and passed however i have not been to sleep or relax due to my special circumstances and i have not receive any mail for passport request.is there anyone there with a reasonable advise on how to go about dis my situation.bin leaving on paracetamol for days now.

your imput would be quite appreciated.
Pls I nid people to comment on this .I m panicking .

thank u all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Pinkygrace(f): 6:38am On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=Team12 post=35475375]...or lady who is also a make up artist and knows how to fix weavon... grin

Hi please I sent you a mail. Waiting
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 2grozz: 6:40am On Jul 07, 2015
The very moment....
That precise time......
When you want to be the one to put down those words......
"I give glory to God"
"My medical mail just dropped"
But then your dog comes to lick your face back to reality.....wakes up
grin cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by funmi14: 7:00am On Jul 07, 2015
aretheytheron:
"Great is Thy faithfulness!".....collected my Passport with my TRV yesterday. I can't just thank God enough

Big congrats.
Please how many days did it take from ur medical to TRV collection?
What's d message to expect from CIC for collection.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kfrosh: 7:50am On Jul 07, 2015
My fellow May 22 brethren; I tap into your testimony o; big congrats fam smiley. CIC should remember me naaa >:
What a prank from u doh; better wake up from your slumber grin(
2grozz:
The very moment....
That precise time......
When you want to be the one to put down those words......
"I give glory to God"
"My medical mail just dropped"
But then your dog comes to lick your face back to reality.....wakes up
grin cheesy grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by olageeee(m): 7:51am On Jul 07, 2015
Gm fam,still waiting for medical mail to drop ooo,I applied june 4 via online route..

lets all belive nd be strong the waiting will worth it @d end of the day(Amen)......centennial college pdg

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by aretheytheron(m): 7:54am On Jul 07, 2015
funmi14:

Big congrats.
Please how many days did it take from ur medical to TRV collection?
What's d message to expect from CIC for collection.
Thanks
Thanks, 3 working days..Ur medical status will change to PASSED
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by standupguy(m): 7:57am On Jul 07, 2015
berexio1:
That's ur thank u for ur patience message, ur app just entered 1month. Its nothing to be excited about

Na wa o
it's just an automated message.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 7:57am On Jul 07, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Congratulations..
I'm elated
The God I serve will do mine to...

I love silent followers like this...
They ggive all the info they might be asked when giving their testimonies.
You're blessed.

That's how u know actual silent readers, they know what we do here and how we do, cuz they've taken time out to read through, not the ones that we will beg to post their documents.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 8:01am On Jul 07, 2015
2grozz Looool.. you play too much. Worry not for God will grant you your heart desires.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by scarr: 8:05am On Jul 07, 2015
kennykentipsy:

they offer post graduate courses also check well
Would I have to do a post graduate (pgd) before I can do my masters?

TALK2FABO:
It sounds unfair tho but it will be of good benefit to the guy. He will gain a lot which will go a long for him in submitting his application. Bros take the pain good things don't come easy.

tnuola:

No its not, you won't be the first to do it, moreover you filter along the line and get important information that you want/need. Its not like you're reading for an exam or something.
I don't have a problem reading, I work for a consulting firm, so I read for a living.....Its just that it might take me a whole admission year to read thru almost 2000 pages on NL with my busy schedule. Thanks for ur concern

favour0011:
Awww... that's quite unfair, asking him to read from part 5. @scarr... search for this moniker "richcasey" and read tru his messages. He sends a regular update with links to give you all you need!
Thanks would do just that
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team16(m): 8:07am On Jul 07, 2015
Edoblakky:
Yes. I called the HOD and told him my area of expertise and he suggested 3 professors. I only contacted one who agreed to supervise me. But I don't think that is the prerequisite to getting admission.

Brother, I echo for you. How preps for your travel this fall, I hope arrangements are going on well. Please, from my understanding of your message you called the Hod first and did not send messages to him and he suggested 3 professor's for you n you contacted only 1 who agreed to supervise you. Please, how did you contact the supervisor is it through mails or you called him as well. As for prerequisite, the graduate assistant told me specifically that I met all the requirements but if I can't get a supervisor to pick up my file then it will lie there until a supervisor indicates interest. Please, what means did you take in contacting your supervisor (call or mail). I think chemical engineering seems to do alot of shakara even the graduate students of my supervisor I contacted none has replied his or her mails. I tire o. God de sha.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by scarr: 8:09am On Jul 07, 2015
tnuola:

That's how u know actual silent readers, they know what we do here and how we do, cuz they've taken time out to read through, not the ones that we will beg to post their documents.
Do I smell insensitivity undecided

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team12: 8:17am On Jul 07, 2015
It's Tuesday. I have a feeling that all those whose application is in the 8th week will get a response today. I pray it is positive! Good morning my neighbours!!!

14 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by obiscolly(m): 8:29am On Jul 07, 2015
kennykentipsy:

study permits are processed within 8 weeks excluding weekends and public holidays so if u start early enough in October you are good to go gather ur documents in time
Thanks bro. Please, can you elaborate on which documents i will need to get the process started. Also, how do they get do determine if someone is able to fund himself for his study. I intend going for a 2 year program. Do i have to show prove that i can fund myself all through the 2 years or will having proof for 1 year be sufficient.

Thanks again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 07, 2015
scarr:

Do I smell insensitivity undecided
Your time to read is spent on looking for whom to attack..abi?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 2grozz: 8:46am On Jul 07, 2015
tnuola:
2grozz Looool.. you play too much. Worry not for God will grant you your heart desires.

That has always been my secret to my healthy life.
This life takes a lot away from you onve you get too serious with it.
Amen!
Heaven's vessel you are, tnuola.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 8:50am On Jul 07, 2015
Habba...na visafone network u dey use.....

Or na1 1G.
In a day you'll be done...if na ur schedule breakse sef....it wnt pass one week...

Try to staart reading and u will see its the best idea someone can ever tell u...
It'll get inteerestng and ullenjoy it
scarr:

Would I have to do a post graduate (pgd) before I can do my masters?

I don't have a problem reading, I work for a consulting firm, so I read for a living.....Its just that it might take me a whole admission year to read thru almost 2000 pages on NL with my busy schedule. Thanks for ur concern

Thanks would do just that

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 2grozz: 8:52am On Jul 07, 2015
Team12:
It's Tuesday. I have a feeling that all those whose application is in the 8th week will get a response today. I pray it is positive! Good morning my neighbours!!!

Hmmmm!
Amen oh!
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by handyteddy: 9:06am On Jul 07, 2015
need prayer oh, applied july 3, biometrics july 6, i wish it was august already embarassed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 07, 2015
Team12:

Amen

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by 2grozz: 9:16am On Jul 07, 2015
handyteddy:
need prayer oh, applied july 3, biometrics july 6, i wish it was august already embarassed

If you that applied in july 6th need prayers
Then what would cases like ours who did biometrics may 22 need?
Deliverance abi?
Guy.....be still!

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 07, 2015
obiscolly:

Thanks bro. Please, can you elaborate on which documents i will need to get the process started. Also, how do they get do determine if someone is able to fund himself for his study. I intend going for a 2 year program. Do i have to show prove that i can fund myself all through the 2 years or will having proof for 1 year be sufficient.

Thanks again.

Hey, what school are you applying for?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 07, 2015
Hey guys,
Is there anyone going to Concordia University Montreal?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 9:20am On Jul 07, 2015
This is a clear evidence that prayer is the key when it comes to canadian visa application.
There are times that the VO sees a different thing from what we put forward.
Sometimes the VO mixes applications up. Together.

Where's @morgan....
He needs to come state the huge disparity in his profile and what the VO worked with.

First the VO said PA is aged 34!! Whereas he is 27!

The VO said low income...Where he submitted documents showing about 1.2m earned annually...
And so on...

It boils down to the fact that we need to be very very prayerful.
Let Go and let God

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by obig: 9:23am On Jul 07, 2015
Amen ooooooooooo
hayqinsbFX:
Is it your second degree
I went through your previous posts and I discovered we were delayed for exactly the same reasons.
And we were both going fora 3year program...
God will win this time..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by vinegar: 9:28am On Jul 07, 2015
handyteddy:

Same with u bro...submitted and did biometrics on 3rd of July...God's grace is all we need...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by handyteddy: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2015
did you use paper or online and when is your resumption? God knows best! your trv is sure soonest IJN, have faith bro
2grozz:

If you that applied in july 6th need prayers
Then what would cases like ours who did biometrics may 22 need?
Deliverance abi?
Guy.....be still!

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.