Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Advice Needed Urgently - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advice Needed Urgently (657 Views)

Advice Needed Please / Urgent Advice Needed On Whether To Get Innjoo Max 2 Plus Or Infinix Hot Note / Advice Needed. Invited As Audience On Wwtbam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Urgently by smartprodigy: 10:46am On Jun 09, 2015
I need your advice please, whenever I stay and talk with my friends or just do something else, I tend to be active and awake.
Fast forward to lecture room, whenever a lecturer enters to teach, I start feeling tired, same thing happens when I want to read too and once I drop the book or the lecturer leaves, I regain strength again. Please I need advice on what to do about these.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 2:26am On Jun 10, 2015
Na your village people ooo bros. Chai!

Buy Dettol soap (witches don't like that soap and I don't know why).....

I don't know your current location but wherever you are, trek from there to River Benue (not River Niger o). Be warned, do not use transport.

Wash your head 7 times with the Dettol soap at River Benue.

Then swim from River Benue to River Niger. Be warned, swim and do not use boat.

When you arrive the bank of River Benue, proceed to nearest car park and board a vehicle going to ur village.

On your journey, do not greet or talk to anyone even at your village. Then when it is 2pm in the afternoon, walk totally n.aked from your compound to the nearest market. The witches will sense your presence, then they will follow you but once they sight you n.aked, they are finished.

You can now go back to school. Thank me later. grin

Just kidding oo.....do you sleep late? Do you sleep at least 8 hours at night? Do you always feel sleepy during all lectures or during the ones you find boring? Have you prayed about this? It could be a psychological thing too. I believe someone will give you a better advice here. Do not be depressed about it bro, there is always a solution.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by smartprodigy: 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Na your village people ooo bros. Chai!

Buy Dettol soap (witches don't like that soap and I don't know why).....

I don't know your current location but wherever you are, trek from there to River Benue (not River Niger o). Be warned, do not use transport.

Wash your head 7 times with the Dettol soap at River Benue.

Then swim from River Benue to River Niger. Be warned, swim and do not use boat.

When you arrive the bank of River Benue, proceed to nearest car park and board a vehicle going to ur village.

On your journey, do not greet or talk to anyone even at your village. Then when it is 2pm in the afternoon, walk totally n.aked from your compound to the nearest market. The witches will sense your presence, then they will follow you but once they sight you n.aked, they are finished.

You can now go back to school. Thank me later. grin

Just kidding oo.....do you sleep late? Do you sleep at least 8 hours at night? Do you always feel sleepy during all lectures or during the ones you find boring? Have you prayed about this? It could be a psychological thing too. I believe someone will give you a better advice here. Do not be depressed about it bro, there is always a solution.

It happens to almost all lectures and the only thing that will make me stay active is to disturb the whole class (not the whole class per say). The only kind of prayer I have prayed about is (God take it away from me) and its usually when I'm thinking about the whole thing. I sometimes find it difficult to sleep at night too and its normal( for me) but I don't sleep long hours when I finally do.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
smartprodigy:

It happens to almost all lectures and the only thing that will make me stay active is to disturb the whole class (not the whole class per say). The only kind of prayer I have prayed about is (God take it away from me) and its usually when I'm thinking about the whole thing. I sometimes find it difficult to sleep at night too and its normal( for me) but I don't sleep long hours when I finally do.
This may be the problem. You need 7 to 8 hours of sleep at a stretch to be very active during the day. Ensure you quit all activities and retire to bed latest by 10pm or 11pm.......avoid anything that can disrupt your sleeping process e.g noise, footsteps and movements, bright lights etc. Always pray about it as you start your day. Go to lectures with a mindset that it will be interesting and always pay attention when the lecturer is in class. You may also sit beside a lady you have a crush on in class; that consciousness may keep you awake.cheesy Find a trusted coursemate who will be tasked with the responsibility of keeping you awake during lectures.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by smartprodigy: 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
This may be the problem. You need 7 to 8 hours of sleep at a stretch to be very active during the day. Ensure you quit all activities and retire to bed latest by 10pm or 11pm.......avoid anything that can disrupt your sleeping process e.g noise, footsteps and movements, bright lights etc. Always pray about it as you start your day. Go to lectures with a mindset that it will be interesting and always pay attention when the lecturer is in class. You may also sit beside a lady you have a crush on in class; that consciousness may keep you awake.cheesy Find a trusted coursemate who will be tasked with the responsibility of keeping you awake during lectures.
I will work on that ASAP.

Thanks bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! The Department Of State Services (DSS) Has A New Director General! / I Just Feel Like Sharing This Photo / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.