Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,262 members, 7,846,222 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Making Fun Of Inter - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Making Fun Of Inter (1034 Views)

Americans Make Fun Of The Commonwealth Games / Pics: Balotelli, Fans Make Fun Of Suarez Biting Scandal With His Poster / Jose Mourinho Resigns As Coach Of Inter To Take Over At Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Fun Of Inter by Chxta(m): 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2006
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/sep17f.html

Other than a good cross along the mouth of the goal, Zlatan was in classic "wide left, wide right" form. As often happened on Juve, Zlatan got the ball moving around a lot but was plagued by a lack of final finishing. Some things never change.

And Vieira's goal disallowed for rightfully being offsides? Classic.

Man, that was fun to watch. Even if it was an own-goal that gave Inter a point out of this match. Cordoba was an idiot, as he often is, but rightfully got caught this time for the Flacchi PK. That second half was Inter just pouring it on and Samp just defending everything.

Inter can't win a Scudetto on the pitch
Re: Making Fun Of Inter by needeeg(m): 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2006
yeah, it really fun of wartch cool
Re: Making Fun Of Inter by c0dec(m): 11:46am On Sep 24, 2006
Inter are the scum of italian football. i predict mancini will get the boot and eriksson will step in.
Re: Making Fun Of Inter by hustler(m): 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2006
it's gotta be a spell.but don't write them off completely this season.zlatan and crespo look good in front.

Vieira too in midfield.

but the bad luck still looms around,
Re: Making Fun Of Inter by Chxta(m): 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2006
Inter are being investigated for shadowing Massimo de Sanctis. . .
Re: Making Fun Of Inter by Chxta(m): 11:57am On Sep 28, 2006
I've not seen my people at Juventuz so happy ever since il calciopoli. Inter 0-2 Bayern!

FORZA INTER!
Re: Making Fun Of Inter by Chxta(m): 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2006
Today's headlines in Italy are priceless:

Thursday 28 September
Gazzetta dello Sport
[B]Inter, are you crazy? – They lose at San Siro, are left with nine men and may now be eliminated[/B]
Milan: Gattuso and Ambrosini with Ancelotti against Kaka
Borrelli stays – in fact he doubles

Corriere dello Sport
[B]Inter disaster – Ibra and Grosso sent off, Bayern win, champions now in peril[/B]
Roma fight, but suffer a knockout at Valencia
Juve double party with Alex and the youngsters

Tuttosport
[B]Inter Euro disaster – Bayern win at San Siro, the Nerazzurri end the match with nine men[/B]
Juve were also spied – Telecom’s eye on the footballing world, the scandal spreads
Baby Inter hammered by Juve youngsters Incase y'all didn't know, our primavera team hammered Inter's primavera by some 5-1. . . grin
Re: Making Fun Of Inter by Chxta(m): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2006
they drew 1-1, my daily dose of laugther has been handed. . . cheesy
Re: Making Fun Of Inter by Chxta(m): 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2006
Today, during the training of Inter Milan players, an anonymous voice shouted by the internal stadium's microphone:
[B]"Juventus Will Come Back Soon"[/B],

Many Inter players became so afraid to the degree that they shitted on themselves,

Here is an exclusive picture for changing the diapers for Hernan Crespo after the incident:

Re: Making Fun Of Inter by hustler(m): 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2006
dat boi Matteo Paro has been doin a lot of good things in ur holdin position.

Did Juve nick him from sum serie b club or did he come thru the youth system.
Re: Making Fun Of Inter by Chxta(m): 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2006
Inter are a wicked team.Not only have they robbed Adriano of his magic,they have robbed him of his mind!!

If they end this season with no silverware-after having all "obstacles" taken out of their way by the FIGC,they should be banned from world football for epitomizing ineptitude!!!

No Juve,no Moggi,No Milan?pray tell us shitface Massimo,what will b your excuse this time around?
Re: Making Fun Of Inter by nosa101(f): 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2006
Chxta:

No Juve,no Moggi,No Milan?pray tell us shitface Massimo,what will b your excuse this time around?

Erm, the, erm, oh just feck it. Mancini out. He was an incompetent turd
Re: Making Fun Of Inter by hustler(m): 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2006
Now Mancio has his buddy as his assistant and still things aint changing.

Maybe the Mourinho option could help them from this Curse.Just maybe,

Yo chxta u still havent answered me bout that Paro guy.

he could be the key personnel in ur midfield dis season "below".
Re: Making Fun Of Inter by Chxta(m): 12:11am On Oct 28, 2006
Paro's good, but he's not the key. . .
Re: Making Fun Of Inter by CrazyMan(m): 6:56pm On Oct 28, 2006
Inter ain't that good.
I don't seen them clinching the Seri "A" title
Re: Making Fun Of Inter by Chxta(m): 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2006
They may this season. But I'd like to see 'em do it with a leevl playing field, Juve present and Milan starting on 0 points. . .
Re: Making Fun Of Inter by c0dec(m): 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2006
as always inter will crack when it matters most and i can't wait for that moment.

(1) (Reply)

Henry Scores Hat Trick In La Liga. / Manu Fans: Would U Let Ronaldo Go For £100mm? / What Yahoo News (US) Said About The Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.