Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Dad Sleeps With His 15 Year Old Daughter To Know If She Is Still A Virgin Or Not - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dad Sleeps With His 15 Year Old Daughter To Know If She Is Still A Virgin Or Not (1083 Views)

Yabatech Graduate Who Sleeps On Roads In Lagos (Photos) / Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) / A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad Sleeps With His 15 Year Old Daughter To Know If She Is Still A Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
A man simply identified as Mr. Alex has done the
unthinkable in a bit to test his daughter's virginity!
He was arrested for attempting to rape his 15 year old
daughter in his apartment at Abiodun street, Ajegunle,
Ajeromi, Ifelodun local government area of Lagos.
He claims he carried out that act to test her virginity.
Leadership newspaper reports that Alex was
apprehended by his neighbours and handed over to the
police at Ajegunle police station but was later released
on bail last weekend.
A police inspector attached to Ajegunle police station
disclosed that it was neighbours that dragged the
suspect to the station.
He said: “His wife was not at home when he wanted to
perpetrate the act but the man denied doing that.
“You know that nobody will agree that he wanted to
rape his daughter. Police acted on the information
given to us and even took the minor to the general
hospital for medical examination.”
According to the source, Alex claimed that he only
wanted to check whether his daughter had been
breached.
“He wanted to know whether his daughter is still a
virgin or not. So he decided to insert his fingers, to
know her situation, according to him,” he said.
Re: Dad Sleeps With His 15 Year Old Daughter To Know If She Is Still A Virgin Or Not by Sugahylz(f): 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
Perv...
Re: Dad Sleeps With His 15 Year Old Daughter To Know If She Is Still A Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
RicardozRichard:
A man simply identified as Mr. Alex has done the
unthinkable in a bit to test his daughter's virginity!
He was arrested for attempting to rape his 15 year old
daughter in his apartment at Abiodun street, Ajegunle,
Ajeromi, Ifelodun local government area of Lagos.
He claims he carried out that act to test her virginity.
Leadership newspaper reports that Alex was
apprehended by his neighbours and handed over to the
police at Ajegunle police station but was later released
on bail last weekend.
A police inspector attached to Ajegunle police statio

discnolosed that it was neighbours that dragged the
suspect to the station.
He said: “His wife was not at home when he wanted to
perpetrate the act but the man denied doing that.
“You know that nobody will agree that he wanted to
rape his daughter. Police acted on the information
given to us and even took the minor to the general
hospital for medical examination.”
According to the source, Alex claimed that he only
wanted to check whether his daughter had been
breached.
“He wanted to know whether his daughter is still a
virgin or not. So he decided to insert his fingers, to
know her situation, according to him,” he said.

all dis lies wey una dey spread all over nairaland jst to make front page na waa for una oh! , him never do anything neighbors camo kacham how,? abi na for outside him dey de test am?
Re: Dad Sleeps With His 15 Year Old Daughter To Know If She Is Still A Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 11, 2015
dtruthis:

all dis lies wey una dey spread all over nairaland jst to make front page na waa for una oh! , him never do anything neighbors camo kacham how,? abi na for outside him dey de test am?
What is wrong with this nigga, is like you just feel like to talk abi, your words commands insult but I would just take a sharp turn rather. Talking about front page , Son! what's so special about front page? is it food, after all old stories make their way through and that's bleeped up .. check other cool forum front page .. New headlines not old sucking weeks stories .. and it fools pple serf thinking it's recent news.. Bullshit your front page , am i going to get any kobo from front page. sometimes pple mouths re blind instead. now about the story ,won't say much do ypur assignment as a story investigator Mr FAKE AnD original story mtchheeeeew. look it up in the internet I didn't make that up I only thought it ll be cool to share it here and so I did that's all till today I check it serf and what I am seeing is a blind mouth quoting. pls you better park well ooo.

(1) (Reply)

An Introduction To Logical Reasoning (and Fallacies) For All Nairalanders. / 14 Major Things Life Is Too Short To Worry About / House Maid Uses Urine In Cooking To Punish Her Employer(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.