Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,266 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) (40671 Views)

Rita Dominic Stuns At AFRIFF 2015 Closing Party - Photos / Omotola Stuns At Road To Yesterday Premiere (Photos) / Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) by Honestagbons(m): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
Nice of her

1 Like

Re: Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) by opeyemho(m): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
Speechless.
Re: Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
Classy lady .. N those hips, ppl pay money for that smiley
Re: Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) by Mourin(f): 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
Beautiful Lady, Btw i luv her dress
Re: Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) by BeeCool15: 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
Omotola is always stunning. Her haters can like to learn new hating techniques here - http://thenakedconvos.com/haters-gon-hate-hater/
Re: Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
What i'm looking at is the waist, when did it become so big!?.
Re: Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) by myndd(m): 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
FriedPlantain:
You meant deadly African fat? undecided
I'm a big fan of hers but Omosexy is growing Fattysexy. angry
I'm happy she is still representing us well locally and internationally though. smiley

Friedplantain
agreed #fattysexy
Re: Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) by omidan21: 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
wait....iz dat an handsome looking young man on a wheelchair?........aaaaawwww nd he iz so cute embarassed embarassed embarassed sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) by link2jude(m): 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
chai... this hip alone can make someone have one kid per year for like 20yrs

1 Like

Re: Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) by fairygeh(f): 11:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
She should be a UK size 14/16,shes getting big but still looking good and sexy grin
#proudlysize12
Re: Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) by Germanboi(m): 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
Sexy mama❤️
Re: Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 11:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
When u are intelligent and meaning to life other than being restricted to script cramming and screen representation. Omotola speaks well,she's chic,classy and glam
Re: Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
dotta:
On the 4th of June, Omotola Jalade Ekehinde was in Cape Town,South Africa for the 2015 World Economic Forum Africa.
The star actress spoke at the ‘Poverty is Sexist’ session for One Campaign alongside singer ,Waje.

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/06/omotola-dazzles-at-world-economic-forum.html

Re: Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) by Solozzo(m): 11:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
link2jude:
chai... this hip alone can make someone have one kid per year for like 20yrs

She is another man's wife o!
Re: Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) by davidpokopikin(m): 11:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
omo sexy i love u
dotta:
On the 4th of June, Omotola Jalade Ekehinde was in Cape Town,South Africa for the 2015 World Economic Forum Africa.
The star actress spoke at the ‘Poverty is Sexist’ session for One Campaign alongside singer ,Waje.

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/06/omotola-dazzles-at-world-economic-forum.html
Re: Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) by Dollarboom: 11:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
Go girl! Keep representing us well. We've got your back fully covered.

Meanwhile,

Re: Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) by solotutu(m): 12:58am On Jun 10, 2015
Look around and see she has this respect some other actresses dont have. Both off and on screen. I need her back onscreen jare.
Re: Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) by Pauloot(m): 4:05am On Jun 10, 2015
angelTI:
Pretty woman with deadly African curves kiss
She should watch her weight though
she's aware! tanx for d observation
Re: Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) by Thegents6: 6:12am On Jun 10, 2015
oh lawd!!! See hips o shocked .. She garrit
Re: Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) by Rheetari(f): 6:42am On Jun 10, 2015
I want be like this woman when I grow up.
Re: Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 10, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Those hips......kiss kiss kiss kiss

They don't lie do they?
Re: Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) by okwudiliemma: 7:37am On Jun 10, 2015
Kim k.naija version!
Re: Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) by olumalcolm(m): 7:52am On Jun 10, 2015
Woman of substance. God bless u. I grew up loving you and I hv neva regretted it till date. Bt ur husband get eye ooo. Na sniper he suppose b. grin
Re: Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) by Godmother(f): 8:32am On Jun 10, 2015
she looks stunning mehn!. That her jacket is just to die for!
Re: Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) by kamx5(f): 9:17am On Jun 10, 2015
Outstanding.... Wow!
Re: Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) by diczo(m): 9:19am On Jun 10, 2015
Wetin carry am come there,
Re: Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) by walemadu: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2015
becoming really fat! her husband should pls take it easy on her oo! grin
Re: Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) by tiredface: 9:31am On Jun 10, 2015
A BEAUTIFUL MARRIED NIGER WOMAN. CAN'T REALLY TRUST YORUBA, BUT I ADMIRE HER
Re: Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) by TVTKOKO(m): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2015
Memyselfu2009:
hopin she would put on dirty bad cloth to sell her message of poverty .in africa .. instead she put on pretty cloth like these do u think those in attendance will think africans re living and dieing in poverty
go tell that to ya mum ,bastar d!
Re: Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) by Ayo199(m): 11:00am On Jun 10, 2015
Na somewhere else that man's eye dey go o
wink
Re: Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos) by Virus777: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2015
Fatty. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This may be Kannywood's justification for expelling Rahama Sadau / Burna Boy: I Went To Get A Drink, That's Was Why My Mum Collected My BET Award / Korede Bello Digging It Out On Stage With A Female Fan At An Event(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.