Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Few Tips On How A Man/boyfriend Should Manage His Home Issues. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Few Tips On How A Man/boyfriend Should Manage His Home Issues. (882 Views)

Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her / My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation? / I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Tips On How A Man/boyfriend Should Manage His Home Issues. by Eragablessen(m): 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
>> If she's the nagging type:.... wake up one morning, give her flimsy excuses of having an official weekend meeting. Endeavour to do this a week close to her period; run to a friend who's nearby your office. "keep it discreet". Post photos of you having fun with random ladies and tag her on either Facebook/twitter. Squat with your friend for two weeks and wait to see her on her kneels tagging you back.

>> If she denies you sex:... Tune to Indecency channels. If it doesn't work out, record a sex audio tape which conveys both your voice and an anonymous female's voice moaning helplessly.. Look her in her eyes, tell her you've been faithful... LoL! I pray she doesn't slap you sha.

>> If your kids wanna turn nasty:... They always want to visit tantalizers, Mr. Biggs, malls, etc... Take a trip with them. Take them to the zoo, the agbero garage [lots of scene there though], a shrine, a goddess's hut, wole soyinka's hideout.(no pun intended pls). Believe me it will save you some penny and they shall beg for a library...

>> When your mom/wife makes trouble with the other; lock them both in the house, visit the police station immediately and make an anonymous statement declaring that someone with your identity has been missing.. Trust me, enemies would always wanna work together against the man who locked them.
You may add yours.... LoL.... Hope for a counter thread.
Re: Few Tips On How A Man/boyfriend Should Manage His Home Issues. by Edwardhead(m): 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
[size=25pt]If she dey tell people u be saint, smoke weed, Bleep her friends also[/size]

1 Like

Re: Few Tips On How A Man/boyfriend Should Manage His Home Issues. by nativedoctors(m): 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
Like this grin

1 Like

Re: Few Tips On How A Man/boyfriend Should Manage His Home Issues. by Eragablessen(m): 10:01am On Jun 12, 2015
some men ought to see this, "thinking" of how to make it sporadic......
Re: Few Tips On How A Man/boyfriend Should Manage His Home Issues. by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 12, 2015
>> If your kids wanna turn nasty:... They always want to visit tantalizers, Mr. Biggs, malls, etc... Take a trip with them. Take them to the zoo, the agbero garage [lots of scene there though], a shrine, a goddess's hut, wole soyinka's hideout.(no pun intended pls). Believe me it will save you some penny and they shall beg for a library...
Oh really? Nigga, just accept that you are poor, please.

Atleast, all hands are not equal...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Tips On How A Man/boyfriend Should Manage His Home Issues. by Eragablessen(m): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
FrancisTony:

Oh really? Nigga, I just accept that I'm poor! please.

Atleast, all hands are not equal. You are sure better than me......

Thank you!... I wonder who invited him?

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Family Of Bishop David Oyedepo / See 7-year Old Boy Who Married A Dog In India / What Else Should I Do To Come Out Of This Situation,it Is Really Challenging.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.